Author Topic: Life in the Savoy  (Read 2931 times)

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
Life in the Savoy
« on: 31 March, 2014, 06:56:48 PM »
It was a cold evening in Savoy.Weather of Savoy were snowy most of times.This make it a great and secure place for living.
The town was mostly like other days.Miners go to tavern after a hard day,children play in streets,Some people was gather around of a fireplace and was talk together and an elder was tell them story.
Soroosh was at training ground for past weeks.His life was just always same,He train most of day there and when he run out of energy he go and sleep.Then wake up and eat and again from over.
That day Soroosh was train again until someone come and talk with him,Garreth.
Garreth come stand near Soroosh and say:
Hi Soroosh how are you man?
Soroosh ignore him and keep doing his own work.But Garreth keep talking:
Soroosh you need to get back to Barracks,You need to build army from first and train guards,By your absent,Bandits dare to get out of their lairs and come to town you need to get back.
Soroosh break dummy in front of him.And look at Garreth and say:
Who are they that dare to come to town?
Garreth take a deep sigh and say:
They are some old bandits.They are strong but always fear to fight with guards but this days they dare to get out of mountains and come to town.
Soroosh think turn and say to Garreth:
You know i can't leave here until some more days.
After say that Soroosh turn his back to Garreht and start trainings with dummy.But he still was think about how to deal with this new bandits.

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
Re: Life in the Savoy
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2014, 08:34:34 PM »
*Solovey Razboynik enters the Training Ground*

Solovey: "Feels good to be here".

*Suddenly, a tip of blade sword swang near his right eye. Solovey looked angry at the person who almost cut his eye*

Solovey: "Hey! Watch out! What the heck are you doing?! You have to pay attention to your moves and aim, there are people around you training! What is your name!? Answer me!
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2014, 08:38:13 PM by Solovey Razboynik »

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 31 March, 2014, 09:49:10 PM »
Soroosh was train his sword play.His mind was full of things.He was think about bandits Garreth say that he notice a person walk in Training ground yard.He notice that person is  Solovey.As soon as notice him he run toward him and try to hit him He aim for cut a little from his cheek but he dodge it.

Solovey: "Hey! Watch out! What the heck are you doing?! You have to pay attention to your moves and aim, there are people around you training! What is your name!? Answer me!

After hear that words Soroosh laugh and say:
Calm down brother its me.Don't need to get angry.Damn you get so good at dodging attacks.It seem you train so much.
After that Soroosh smile at Solovey.
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2014, 10:06:47 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 01 April, 2014, 10:39:23 AM »
*Solovey confused*
Solovey: "Oh you got me there Soroosh!
              I didn't recognize you at first...the anger was boiling my blood at that moment"

*Solovey looked around, there were no one around him and Soroosh. Then he took out his new sword from scabbard and looked at it, how it shines.*
 Solovey: " So, how about a warm up match between you and me?
              I heard you've been busy training your skills.
              And I want to test this new toy i got from a Venice blacksmith."

« Last Edit: 01 April, 2014, 10:45:15 AM by Solovey Razboynik »

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 01 April, 2014, 03:42:16 PM »
Solovey confused*
Solovey: "Oh you got me there Soroosh!
              I didn't recognize you at first...the anger was boiling my blood at that moment"

Soroosh smile and say:
ahahaha sorry brother next time that i want do something like that i will call you first.

*Solovey looked around, there were no one around him and Soroosh. Then he took out his new sword from scabbard and looked at it, how it shines.*
 Solovey: " So, how about a warm up match between you and me?
              I heard you've been busy training your skills.
              And I want to test this new toy i got from a Venice blacksmith."

Soroosh laugh lightly and say:
hehe brother you never change.You always like to spar.
Soroosh go to his cart and take his Longsword out.Then come stand in front of Solovey and say:
You look for a duel?Ok.Lets do it.
Soroosh get to his fight style and stand in front of Solovey.
While he was stand there he remember time that he meet Solovey.They both meet in Portugal and soon get friend.Both go to taverns and drink.Spar with eachother everyday.Then make a brotherhood between themself and swear to stand together until the end.
But it been time from their last duel.Soroosh know that Solovey improve so much.He always have a great body and great stamina.But he was slow for that fact.But it seem now he train so much on his speed.
Soroosh get his guard up ready to start duel.

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 02 April, 2014, 08:37:13 AM »
*Solovey suddenly rushed at Soroosh direction, in a mere of a second his sword was about to get Soroosh's left shoulder*

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 02 April, 2014, 10:11:16 PM »
*Solovey suddenly rushed at Soroosh direction, in a mere of a second his sword was about to get Soroosh's left shoulder*

Soroosh see the sword coming so he swing his sword and block the sword and push it back.
After that he dashed to Solovey and swing his sword while aim for Solovey right leg.
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2014, 11:34:10 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 03 April, 2014, 09:42:18 PM »
*For a moment it looked like my leg is done for it and the match is lost, but it would be true if I had this  duel few month ago..since then I trained myself every day in Training grounds. So! Just before a blade landed on my right leg i managed to dodge it with my sword*

*Solovey backed a little so think over quickly about his next move*

*Solovey said in his mind*: "I have to find his weakness!!"
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2014, 09:47:48 PM by Solovey Razboynik »

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 03 April, 2014, 09:52:20 PM »
*For a moment it looked like my leg is done for it and the match is lost, but it would be true if I had this  duel few month ago..since then I trained myself every day in Training grounds. So! Just before a blade landed on my right leg i managed to dodge it with my sword*

*Solovey backed a little so think over quickly about his next move*

Soroosh stand in his guard again.With a smile on his face say:
Brother,you surely improve so much.You get faster But still you aren't faster than me.
Then Soroosh dashed to Solovery, He tried his best to be fast enough to surprise Solovey. When he reached Solovey he aimed for Solovey's cheek and did a powerful strike.
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2014, 11:31:30 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 04 April, 2014, 09:17:45 AM »
*Solovey had to back band to avoid the cut on his face from Soroosh sword*

"Dam it!"- said Solovey in his mind - "Another strike like this and this is over.."

*Solovey quickly made three steps to the right to get in distance from  Soroosh*

"Ok, I can't go aggressive because he will outspeed me. Instead, I will switch to defense mode and wait until the Soroosh's energy runs out...even though he is quick to hit but i have more energy than him. The more Soroosh gets tired the bigger chance for me that I can find an opening in his defense and take advantage of it" - thought Solovey.
« Last Edit: 04 April, 2014, 09:35:58 AM by Solovey Razboynik »

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 04 April, 2014, 01:50:38 PM »
Soroosh thought with himself:
Man this guy get faster.I need to attack more.
After that he dashed again and did three more strike but all of them get blocked.
He was getting tired if that continue more.But he didn't mind and aim for Solovey chest and did a powerful strike.

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #11 on: 07 April, 2014, 09:34:02 AM »
*Solovey got small cut as he was avoiding the powerful strike, small drops of blood got sprayed on the floor. However, Soroosh was so into making powerful  strike that he forgot about his defence, his left side became wide open. Solovey gathered all his strength for one final strike, and when he was about to nail Soroosh somebody ran to the room and screamed:*

"Guard Captain Soroosh! May I speak to you, it's very important!"

*Solovey changed his mind at the last moment*

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #12 on: 07 April, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »
*Solovey got small cut as he was avoiding the powerful strike, small drops of blood got sprayed on the floor. However, Soroosh was so into making powerful  strike that he forgot about his defence, his left side became wide open. Solovey gathered all his strength for one final strike, and when he was about to nail Soroosh somebody ran to the room and screamed:*

Soroosh said in his mind:
This guy get better.

"Guard Captain Soroosh! May I speak to you, it's very important!"
Soroosh looked at man in front of him.He was scared.And With a scared tone said:
Captain help help.Bandits get to town,They are attacking people and steal things.You need to come quick.
Soroosh pat on man shoulder.Then take a looked at Solovey and said:
Brother seem our duel gonna stay for next time.Hmm hey do you want to come too?
Soroosh wait for an answer.
« Last Edit: 08 April, 2014, 01:18:09 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 07 April, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »
"Sounds like a plan! But first i need to go quickly to visit local doctor, she is hot and now I have a reason to visit her! I'll join you as soon as I get healing treatment from her" - *answered Solovey while looking at the small cut on one of his ribs.*

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #14 on: 08 April, 2014, 01:45:40 PM »
After hear Solovey words,Soroosh laugh a little.Then wink and said:
Goodluck in there.
After that he run out of Training grounds and follow the man.He just had his sword and didn't wear any armor.He wasn't sure about how many bandits he gonna face.But he had a smile on his face.
In the way he saw some guards.Guards come to him and say:
Commander most of bandits are in markets,and other are attacking to some house.Seem their leader is in market too.
Soroosh thought for a moment and said:
Ok you people go and gather some guards and handle bandits in house.Myself going to market.
Guards node and leave.Soroosh run to market with high speed.When he get there it was full bandits that was gather things in market and steal them.
Soroosh roar and attack bandits.