Author Topic: Life in the Savoy  (Read 3114 times)

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
Re: Life in the Savoy
« Reply #15 on: 09 April, 2014, 09:16:59 AM »
Soroosh slash two of bandits that was get surprised.Then dashed to third one and cut the bandit head off.
Bandits that saw him get their weapons and attacked him.Soroosh dodge two of attacks and cut one of bandits leg and stab his sword in another one chest.
Other bandits get to defend mode and made a wall in front of Soroosh.One of them get so excited and attack.Soroosh dodge the axe easily and did a powerful strike to bandit arm.Arm get cut and get droped on ground.bandit scream and cry.Others that saw him get so scared.Soroosh clean his sword and said:
Come on.....no one gonna attack me?
He look at bandits.No one of them dare to step forward.Soroosh take a sigh and get ready to attack,That he notice bandits get off the way and a big footstep sound came.
Soroosh take a look at them that he saw a big man.That was seem like a troll.With a big war hammer in his hand.He was wear rags and have one of most ugly face that Soroosh saw until that day.Man take a look at Soroosh and say:
Who you think that attack us?I am Dann.This people leader.No one can touch us.We are untouchable.
Soroosh laughed loudly and say:
You are untouchable? Man you need to change your way of thinking.
Soroosh take a look at Dann face and say:
I am Soroosh The Wandering Gryphon.Soroosh is untouchable,You just got nothing to touch.
Soroosh smile and dashed to Dann.Dann strike his War Hammer but Soroosh dodge it easily.And stab his sword in Dann leg but Dann swing his Hammer again and strike to Soroosh chest and throw him away.
Soroosh said with a painful sound:
ouch *cough cough cough* that hurt.
Soroosh get up and dashed again to Dann.Dann attacked more and more.But Soroosh dodge all of them.Soroosh was just able to cut little wounds on Dann's body.
After some moment Soroosh feel a pain in his chest and stoped.Dann saw that and did a powerful strike.He aim for Soroosh head,But Soroosh was able to block that in last seconds.
But Dann don't let him go and use more power.And Soroosh try to block it with all of his strength.
For some second it seem they both freeze.One of bandits that see Soroosh sides are undefended dash to him and tryed to strike him.
Soroosh saw him and try to dodge it,But it was too late.He just could watch that attack going to hit him.
At last moment,An arrow get hit to man chest.Soroosh watch his back and see Solovey.
« Last Edit: 09 April, 2014, 11:02:29 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #16 on: 11 April, 2014, 11:06:07 AM »
*Solovey shouted loudly to Soroosh:
"You sure are very brave and bold brother! Taking all these bandits to yourself!" ))

*Solovey looked at the Dann and laughted at him*
"Let me guess, you are that mob with a face of a pig."

*Dann's eyes became very red, he couldn't stand these words...he forgot that he has to finish Soroosh. Dann charged at Solovey screaming: "Aaahhh Die!"

*As Dann got very close to Solovey, he tried to land a  powerful strike.  But Solovey dodged it by jumping back ...meanwhile Soroosh took out his knife wich was under the belt and threw it at the Dann sleg. After that Dann felt on his knee. Solovey rose  his sword above bandits head and shouted:
"Die you pig!"
*In a blink of an eye Dans head got seperated from its body, the fountain of blood blasted from the Dann*
"Your leader is dead now....who is next?" - *Solovey questioned the rest of bandits*

*Bandits started to run away in panic. Right after that the city guards showed up on the battlefield*
"Haha you people come now?" - *Laughed Solovey*

* Solovey helped Soroosh to get up*
"Brother, you got some serious wounds. You should go and see the doctor. I can take it from here and chase down the rest of the bandits. What do you say?"
« Last Edit: 12 April, 2014, 07:06:50 AM by Solovey Razboynik »

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
« Reply #17 on: 12 April, 2014, 06:50:31 AM »

"Brother, you got some serious wounds. You should go and see the doctor. I can take it from here and chase down the rest of the bandits. What do you say?"

Soroosh get up while getting help from Solovey.Then held his chest and said:
God damn that guy.He hit me so hard.Well i think i need to visit local doctor.
Soroosh pat on Solovey shoulder and said:
Thanks brother,Happy that you came here.
Garreth run to Soroosh and help him to walk.Soroosh smile to him and said:
Thank you for your help Garreth.Now lets go to local doctor i want see this girl that Solovey said,Wonder if she is that hot.
Soroosh walk slowly to local doctor place.

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #18 on: 14 April, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »
"Hell, its about time." - thought Solovey, he knew that the guards eventually will lose bandits and he will have to take care of them alone...the city streets are crowded and its hard run after anyone. In a blink of an eye Solovey was standing on the rooftop of a building and from there he spoted bandits running away, they were far already...
Solovey took a deep breath of a fresh spring air...

"Spring...what can be more beautiful than a born again nature"

(to be continued..)