Author Topic: Alliance Treaty between the Kingdoms of England and Flanders - CRP  (Read 1378 times)

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Today, 3rd january 1314 the King of England, James Balliot, and the King of Flanders, Harald Magnusson, agreed and established the following:

1. Mutual Defense:

All signatories agree to help defend any attack on fellow signatories. If one of the Regents of the signatory Kingdoms will be dethroned by a revolt, the signatory Kingdom will give him immediate military support to regain the throne moving war to the usurper.

2. Free Movement:

All signatories agree to allow all citizens of fellow signatories free and unrestricted movement within their territories, with the respect of the local laws.

3. Free Trade:

All signatories agree to allow all citizens of fellow signatories free and unrestricted trade within their territories as long as said citizens follow the local laws. Market taxes will be set to Allied rates.

4. Justice:

All signatories agree to allow the local laws to be upheld by local jurisdictions on any of their citizens that violate any local laws with the exception of any local laws that violate a section of this treaty. No one could be prosecuted for religious beliefs or race.

5. Resources:

Citizens of fellow signatories are free to mine the natural resources in the regions under the control of one of the Kingdoms. Before a citizen of one of the signatories may gather resources within the other Kingdom borders, a permission must be obtained by the King or by the Vassal.

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
Re: Alliance Treaty between the Kingdoms of England and Flanders - CRP
« Reply #1 on: 03 March, 2014, 01:22:49 AM »
I, Harald Magnusson, King of Flanders, I do hereby sign this treaty on behalf of the Kingdom of Flanders. May our Gods bless us all.

(RIP) James Balliot

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 03 March, 2014, 07:27:12 PM »
I, James Balliot, King of England, do hereby sign this treaty on behalf of the Kingdom of England. May our countries open a new age of prosperity together.

Giulia Aldobrandeschi

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #3 on: 27 March, 2014, 12:40:51 PM »
I, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Queen of Flanders, do hereby confirm this treaty, signed on behalf of the Kingdom of Flanders by my predecessor King Harald Magnusson.
May our people prosper, proudly and loyally, under this alliance treaty.

Verba movent, exempla trahunt - εἶ, γνῶθι σεαυτόν, μηδὲν ἄγαν

Giulia Aldobrandeschi

• General group
  • Honour: 1
Secret Alliance Treaty between the Kingdoms of England and Flanders - CRP
« Reply #4 on: 05 November, 2016, 03:37:56 PM »

We, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Queen of Flanders, do hereby confirm the  alliance treaty.

The pact which once saw the light of the sun is now stored in a secret chest, but remains untouched.

May Our People loyally and successfully prosper for all days to come.

Witness Ourself at Brugge in the year 1316 of Our Reign.

Verba movent, exempla trahunt - εἶ, γνῶθι σεαυτόν, μηδὲν ἄγαν