Author Topic: [ORP] a divine curiosity.. in the church of Brugge  (Read 1373 times)

(RIP) Michele Degli Uberti

• General group
  • Honour: 0
[ORP] a divine curiosity.. in the church of Brugge
« on: 04 February, 2014, 12:24:26 AM »
he received a strange missive from a representative of the theological church. He was a lot of incuriosito from this confession, but he never had the possibility to ask and to understand this faith.

He is a young non lettered man. The fiandres brought a lot of fortune him.  In these land, he arrived where he would ever have hoped to be. However, a thing still missed him. Perhaps a something of metaphysician to which to believe. He was practical man, however, he didn't want words but done.

Ended by few the trainings with his soldiers, he entered in the church of Brugge. he wore poor suits, he didn't seem the lord the Munster, title given him surprising, son of italic country poor men.

(RIP) Galvano Chiaramonte

• General group
  • L'inverno sta arrivando
Re: [ORP] a divine curiosity.. in the church of Brugge
« Reply #1 on: 06 February, 2014, 02:42:35 PM »
The Cardinal Galvano Chiaramonte visited the Church of Selenia.
He left the cathedral.

He met a man.

Smiled. He seemed confused or looking for something.

"Dear son, do you need something?"

(RIP) Michele Degli Uberti

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 08 February, 2014, 03:21:06 PM »
he saw the man and his suits and it made a bow. Even if he didn't know everything about that church, he knew whether to turn to the high personalities.

"Your Eminence, for me it is a honor to meet you"

He made a secon of silence and so..

"I'm here for knowing your cult. I have felt of baptisms but I don't know what is and thing wants to say. In thing you believe?"

he was a direct man, he was a little gotten used to the ways of court

(RIP) Galvano Chiaramonte

• General group
  • L'inverno sta arrivando
« Reply #3 on: 15 February, 2014, 02:28:43 AM »
He watched the man and smiled.

"The honour is mine, good man! Tell me.....if you want to know our cult you can read our sacred texts....so the baptism is a precious initiation to the logos of Theos.....the word....the salvation...the good way....solidariety...and charity...a community united by the meditation and the right proposition to the persons and the future. Against the evil!, we pray! I invite you to follow me to the chirch of Selenia....you can talk to our parish Roger di Borgia!"

He invited to follow himself.