Author Topic: The mystical faith is alive and united  (Read 2254 times)

(RIP) Ubaldo Fieschi

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
  • Muezzin of Cairo
The mystical faith is alive and united
« on: 31 January, 2014, 12:16:46 AM »
The religious community is united against the Middle Eastern mystic saint primodor kayfa Bar Kochba.
Jerusalem, the holy Jerusalem is the holy land where we now have our flourish.
We defeated and excommunicated the false believer Meffistoe Lannister, and we have suffered the loss of structures because of him.

We thank the family Altavilla, for helping us in ricorstruzione very quickly.
We thank all those rulers who have given us their solidarity, even many PAGANI, have pledged their support to us.

We thank publicly the Christian king of Jerusalem Doria, who showed true devotion to the mystical faith.

We launch a warning to all those corruptors who have destroyed our facilities:
Look into your heart and into your consciousness, and repent for having committed an act of sacrilege towards sacred structures.

We are not afraid to die for our faith, because God is with us!

(RIP) Meffistoe Lannister

• General group
Re: The mystical faith is alive and united
« Reply #1 on: 31 January, 2014, 12:59:37 AM »
As King of Cairo I expect you lot to turn in your citizenship and become citizen of Jerusalem if you love it so much. If I had my way,
your anouying filth of a building would be gone from my city. SO turn your citizenships, or I will make laws to arrest you all on sight if you set foot
back in my lands.

(RIP) Black Smith

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 31 January, 2014, 08:30:35 AM »
Dear Ubaldo
I had no problem with your religion. In fact I joined your religion, talked to others in my kingdom about joining it and I even convinced my king to support you (back than it was us) with silver, materials and even in military ways if needed.

But, than came the plague, and "holy" Kayafa threatened my king, me and my kingdom that unless we will betray our ally's and do exactly as he tells us he will make sure  we will vanished in the flames of the plague! And destroy our kingdom and take the kingdom for himself

Well this was a nasty surprise! In our desperation we turned to the pagan community and the rest is history.

We did not throw the first blow, nor did we throw the first insult…but I promises you that if your "holy" priest will continue his pathetic attempts to destroy us, we will throw the last blow and silence his insults!

After what happened we will never be ally's, or even friends, but we can be neighbors how act in a civilized manner. The choice is yours!

With deepest respect
Lord Smith
Prince of the Nile
And Vassal of Cairo
King Black of house Smith

(RIP) Filippo Altavilla

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Accipiter Intemerata
« Reply #3 on: 31 January, 2014, 07:21:22 PM »
As King of Cairo I expect you lot to turn in your citizenship and become citizen of Jerusalem if you love it so much. If I had my way,
your anouying filth of a building would be gone from my city. SO turn your citizenships, or I will make laws to arrest you all on sight if you set foot
back in my lands.

King Lannister, we are willing to deal with her future peace, and recognize his leadership, and if you can do primodor peace.
We do not want to become citizens of Jerusalem, Cairo but help to grow.
I propose a treaty where we are committed in front of witnesses to respect your charge, and do not do riots, in return you will make peace with Primodor, and there clarify.
The blame for all this is mine, I was the one to say primodor a danger to the pagan gods.

If she wants now his kingdom may come back better than before.
The primodor instructed me as his spokesman, and now unfortunately he can not write because it was locked.

I hope you are prepared for this.
You can answer here or where you prefer.
« Last Edit: 31 January, 2014, 07:25:16 PM by Filippo Altavilla »
Chi ha molti amici non ha amici.

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 01 February, 2014, 06:16:22 AM »
Lord ambassador of the Mystic church.

Just so you know up front, my goal was t make the mystic church the dominate faith in the middle east. I do not take dictations or directions in this matter from anyone. I am the king and I decide alone, with council of my right hand of course. So far nothing that I have heard from the primodor and anyone of your noble family was true. You threatened me openly to replace me as king of the Mamluks. The primodor himself has a long letter telling me with 8 different points why I am doomed to fail and that mt days are numbered.

Why should I listen to this "sweet talk" now?  and get a bunch of mercenary opportunists running through my kingdom causing havoc.
how can I be sure this revolt wont happen 10 days from now ?  30 ? 300 ?   
Knives in the back are easily removed but hard to mend the wound that has been left behind. tell me young Filippo, leader of the mystic army, what assurances do I have that you and the primodor won't stab me one more time.

Fool me once shame you, fool me twice shame on me.

A Lannister always pays his debts.

(RIP) Filippo Altavilla

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Accipiter Intemerata
« Reply #5 on: 01 February, 2014, 02:40:51 PM »
Great King Lannister Meffistoe,my task was to bring a proposal dear King Lannister.
A new relationship can only be built through small steps of faith.
We Altavilla to assure that she asks we can sign an agreement with you, where we are committed to not attack the kingdom.
She will be evaluated.
We have not hit anyone behind, we just did what best for religion.
Do you think that any way to talk?
No one told her what to do, I'll bring only the word of the primodor, can not do it here for obvious reasons that she is aware of.

If you want peace now is the time to treat it.
You think about it and there let us know.

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 02 February, 2014, 09:30:07 AM »
You are right only on one point. trust is something that is built in small steps. I have done my step, I have written directly to the primodor.
What he told me is that the Family Altavilla were outraged that he let me destroy the temples. and wanted to leave to go somewhere else.

I cannot know if that is true or false. where there is no trust there is no treaty. I have already said that I will not backfire any Mystic follower. it is  not the faith I dislike it is the intentions of the leader, and he's desires to do harm to my ally. you want trust, fine. when you finish building your church I would like any Cairo citizen to come back and work at the Training grounds. as always anyone that works for free will be given 2 free hours of training for every 1 hour of work.   mind you I am monitoring the cash flow and watching who is draining it and who does not.

your move.

(RIP) Filippo Altavilla

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Accipiter Intemerata
« Reply #7 on: 03 February, 2014, 12:35:51 AM »
Dear King Lannister, accept his proposal.
We will finish to help rebuild and come back later to Cairo, all those who are residents of that place.
I'm sure that was just a misunderstanding and there will be no problem.
We do not have a lot of money, we can work to free training camp, but in return we have to have at least some food, otherwise you will not be able to support us.

To you the word.

Filippo Altavilla
Ambassador of Mystical Church

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 03 February, 2014, 10:19:22 AM »
Wages has been increased young Fillipo. and food is available on the market. I did not ask for free work.
but your men can do other things for the kingdom. make hay and breed cows for milk and leather.

you said you are the mystic army leader.  make armor or order armor from the blacksmiths.
I don't have to tell you this you know this.

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 03 February, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
The holy primodoor had finally returned and was able to talk openly

Thank you Filippo Altavilla for bringing my messages.

Dear King Lanniste,r before all this I expect from her participation in the reconstruction of churches.
Are you interested in this? He wants to again be a faithful, or remain an atheist?

You will be free to choose whatever she wants to ally, but I ask if he wants to go back to being a faithful church mystique.

I expect a gesture of faith, and as I see it is that the holy army we've already taken a step.

I look forward to hear his thoughts.

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 03 February, 2014, 03:15:30 PM »
Since you cannot bring me back into the faith for the next 3 months lets call that a grace period.
like I told fillipo altavilla trust is earned and built.

I care not about helping ANY church anymore
You wanted an Independante King  well look in my face. trust me or not I don't care anymore.

I am building my kingdom nothing more. you want permission to build churches.   write me a letter and formaly ask. with acordance with the law of the Mamluk kingdom. work with the law and we will not have problems.

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #11 on: 03 February, 2014, 03:56:43 PM »
Dear King Lannister , I see in your attitude only hatred and prejudice.
I tried to work towards them a hand, but I see in your words only hatred and little interest .
The family Altavilla is faithful to the religion , and will not move from Jerusalem to come to serve a future king atheist , which also asks for a permit to build churches that are already in its territory , and that at least as far as my no one will ever break down.
I'm sorry, but your attitude is not what I expected , so I must tell you that for now until your intentions will be between you and me these remain only a relationship of mutual respect and understanding , and nothing more.
I had taken a step back even though I was done a very big damage , damage that you do not have anything now , do not you want to take one step back for wanting a better kingdom .
What can I say , if this is the realm that you want to be happy for you.
In the hope that you change your mind, I offer you my best wishes.

(RIP) Filippo Altavilla

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Accipiter Intemerata
« Reply #12 on: 03 February, 2014, 04:35:08 PM »
We take note of the discussion, and therefore, I declare my head Altavilla family loyalty and that of my family sal holy Primodor, and ask asylum status of Jerusalem for the members who are still living in Cairo.

Our safety in the land is not sure at this point.
We are very sorry the responses of the sovereign Meffistoe Lannister, and decline at the time of our previous desire to return home.

The householder and mystic army chief
Filippo Altavilla

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 03 February, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »
Maybe I did not make myself clear enough holy primodor,

I did not say that I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION. I said that you can build churches in my kingdom but ask for my permision first.
Any other King does the same, even your hated Emperor. I saw that the men you brought wish to leave to Jerusalem. that is just fine.
I would rather have 10 loyal active citizens then 40 ungrateful ones.

You could have trained your army for almost no money. you could have made your self even richer. and more powerful.
I have no hatered. I simpley don't do as you want.