Author Topic: [ORP] The Rieselfelder Estate/ gebouw Rieselfelder  (Read 1895 times)

(RIP) Michele Degli Uberti

• General group
  • Honour: 0
[ORP] The Rieselfelder Estate/ gebouw Rieselfelder
« on: 30 January, 2014, 12:07:08 AM »
In the middle of the big Munster plan, near Elm river where there was the mine on clay, there is an new estate.

It's little but it was small but taken care of. It was  new installation of Lord of Munster. He didn't leave in the city, he asked to the burgomaster of munster to build a small house next to the river, in memory of his country origins of Brescia.

The burgomaster, fierce of his land,  wanted to build an estate that his citizens made proud. The land of Munster had to not be underestimated.

Michele, was really amazed as worried by this initiative.

He was not certain to be able to be a good Lord. He was only a farmer, good to dig the earth and to fight but nothing more.

He took office few weeks after the end of the construction, hoping that the vassal, among not a lot of time,  would have been able to support the construction of best streets and  the necessary infrastructures to the flowering of that land.
« Last Edit: 02 February, 2014, 02:37:52 PM by Michele Degli Uberti »

(RIP) Robrecht de Béthune

• General group
  • Vlaendren die Leu!!
Re: [ORP] The Rieselfelder Estate
« Reply #1 on: 31 January, 2014, 11:15:55 AM »
Dear Lord of Münster

You've build a nice home.

I wish your Province as yourself health, proserity and wealth, which it deserves.

May the Gods bless you.

• General group
Re: [ORP] The Rieselfelder Estate
« Reply #2 on: 02 February, 2014, 01:09:14 PM »
He recived the letter of his Lord and he was happy to it. His helper brought him a clean paper and wrote:

Your Grace

This Land is a great land.

Munster is a important resource for the fiefdom. his citizens are faithful to the crown and Elm gives us wealth.

My Lord, when we will can, we will must build infractruttures. So we wiill call other citizien, young citizien to leave in Osfriesland.

Regards, My Lord.

Michele degli Uberti
Lord of Munster
Captain of Osfriesland
Knight o Osfriesland

• General group
  • Vlaendren die Leu!!
Re: [ORP] The Rieselfelder Estate/ gebouw Rieselfelder
« Reply #3 on: 02 February, 2014, 02:57:11 PM »
Dear Lord of Münster

We will, Milord, we will!

Infrastructures must be build in the Province of Münster. I´ll send a courier to our King to discuss this matter.

• General group
  • Vlaendren die Leu!!
« Reply #4 on: 04 February, 2014, 12:57:05 PM »
Led around by His Lordship of Münster in his new residence, the Rieselfelder, I admire the beautiful view of the land of Münster.

With what infrastructure would you prefer that we start, Lord of Münster?

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 04 February, 2014, 11:48:06 PM »
he listened to the Marquis, give him the tie to see what was Munster and his plan, rich of opportunity for the fiefdom and the ingdm.

So, then,  he responded to his question.

"my Lord, Munster, for me is a land of commerce. Here we can give space to infrastructures of this type: Markets."

• General group
  • Vlaendren die Leu!!
« Reply #6 on: 05 February, 2014, 09:31:02 AM »
Good! Milord, then Market it shall be. I'll send a courier with this request to our King.

I stand still for a window and look down on the inner place of the Rieselfelder. Yeah... a market would just be fine. look at all those people and merchants... they need a better and controlled place to deal with their activities.

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 23 March, 2014, 05:13:25 PM »
he ended his duty as lord of this land and made to prepare the baggages for the departure. He had talked to the burgomaster of Munster to inform him about one.

He was ready, in front the Riesefelder estate with his charts and a little of helper. He smiled while he was looking at the residence. It was ready to return from his people, as from him desired from a lot. He started beside the wagon afoot, having left the horse to disposition of whom would have the title then him.