Author Topic: Anathema to the Emperor of Byzantium and its lands.  (Read 2316 times)

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Anathema to the Emperor of Byzantium and its lands.
« on: 21 January, 2014, 01:23:56 AM »

We Kayafa Bar Kochbar , with the blessing and the will of the unique and high lord almighty ,
and seen numerous acts of plagiarism about some sovereign countries participating in the mystical faith , given especially the dark past that will be announced soon , at the height of my duties I declare the Emperor Michels Isauricos,and Byzantine kingdom cursed by the almighty .

Damn all those who join with him in any form.
Cursed are those who in the name of this faith will be mixed into military alliances with them .

I urge the parties to the regents mystical faith to renounce any sort of military alliance with the Byzantine Empire , and with all his ally .

This holy institution will have until sunset on the current day , after which I in the middle of my duties , and by the will of the Most High Almighty , I will proceed to the excommunication of all the institutional positions of the kingdoms baptized in the name of Almighty have not renounced the tyrant Pagan.

The light that protects the sheep lost in the valley of the tyrant always will watch over those who recognize themselves in the grace and mercy of the messenger of the Almighty , who leads the souls of the faithful on the right path .

We will fight the enemies of God , enemies of the faith

Cairo 21-01-1314

Noi Kayafa Bar Kochbar,con la benedizione ed il volere dell'unico ed altissimo signore onnipotente,
e visti numerosi atti di plagio circa alcuni sovrani aderenti alla fede mistica,visti sopratutto i passati oscuri che presto saranno resi noti,Io nel pieno delle mie funzioni dichiaro L'imperatore Micheals Isauricos ed  il regno Bizantino maledetto dall'onnipotente.

Maledetti tutti coloro che aderiranno con costui in ogni forma.
Maledetti chi nel nome di questa fede si mischieranno in alleanze belliche con costoro.

Esorto i reggenti aderenti alla fede mistica di abiurare ogni sorta di alleanza bellica con l'impero Bizantino,e con ogni suo alleato.

Questa santa istituzione darà tempo fino al calar del sole del giorno in corso,dopo di che io nel pieno delle mie funzioni,e per volere dell'altissimo onnipotente,procederò alla scomunica di tutte le cariche istituzionali dei regni che battezzati nel nome dell'onnipotente non avranno abiurato il tiranno Pagano.

La luce che protegge il gregge smarrito nella valle del tiranno veglierà sempre su coloro che si riconosceranno nella grazia e nella misericordia del messaggero dell'onnipotente,che conduce le anime dei fedeli sulla retta via.

Combatteremo i nemici di Dio,avversari della fede.

Christian Doria

• Local Moderator
Re: Anathema to the Emperor of Byzantium and its lands.
« Reply #1 on: 21 January, 2014, 12:58:28 PM »
I, Doria Christian king of Jerusalem, Protector of the Faith, Defender of the Holy City reaffirm the neutrality of the relations of our sacred kingdom with all  pagan kingdoms.

We have no war pact, with any pagan kingdom in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Io, Christian Doria, Re di Gerusalemme, Protettore della fede, Difensore della città Santa Ribadisco la neutralità dei rapporti del nostro Sacro regno con tutti i regni pagani.

Non abbiamo patti bellici, con nessun regno pagano al mondo.

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 21 January, 2014, 02:53:32 PM »
Vi ringrazio Maestà Doria per la vostra fedeltà e chiarezza.

Purtroppo il Re Meffistoe Lannister mi ha manifestato la sua intenzione di non volere lasciare l'alleanza con i pagani dell'imperatore Isauricos.

La cosa mi addolora molto,ma nonostante tutto ho appena deciso di non scomunicare nessuno tra lui e le sue cariche civili.
Non sarò io a determinare il suo errore,ma il tempo e l'altissimo onnipotente mediante la sua coscienza.

Oggi è un giorno molto triste per la terra santa del Cairo.

Mi ritirerò in preghiera e attenderò che ogni coscienza faccia il suo corso.

Thank you for your loyalty Majesty Doria and clarity.

Unfortunately the King Meffistoe Lannister he expressed his intention not want to leave the alliance with the pagan emperor Isauricos.

What grieves me much, but despite everything I've just decided not to excommunicate anyone between him and his civil offices.
I'm not going to determine his mistake, but the weather and the high almighty through his consciousness.

Today is a very sad day for the holy land of Cairo.

I will retire in prayer and await that every conscience to take its course.

Michael Isauricos

• General group
  • I'm very stupid, I don't completely stupid.
« Reply #3 on: 23 January, 2014, 06:40:46 PM »
To Primodor of Mistyc Middle East Church

We are disgusted by your actions.
As We told in private, We repeat here: We never will change Our religion to take your religion. Because our religion is the only truth and our people care for Pagan Community and vice versa and because you are bad and irresponsible leader, as Your words are showing.
This is your gratitude?
When you was alone, we gave you an opportunity for new life. We open our home to you, we welcome you as brother with affection and honor. When you changed religion for third time to make a new one we left you go away in peace.
Look how you treat the first King who followed your religion. You blackmailing him to leave his friends and allies. Is that the message of your God? Are those your teachings in this world? Hate and missery? Well his friends and allies won't leave him alone.
If you not stop immediately to create problems to my brothers in Egypt and across the world, and not take the way of peace and collaboration, we will destroy every of your temple in every side of the world.
This are Our last words.

Michael Isauricos
First Pagan initiated
Regent of fist Pagan People

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 24 January, 2014, 12:22:11 AM »
You are a fake, and a fraud.
Did you use me for your purposes ,
You used me to use my anger against the Grand Duke Oddantionio Montefeltro , and wanted to use other members of the family Altavilla pickaxe for its facilities.
Did you sell Ferrara , Cyrene , Venice, and I have proof for this .
Have you entertained a tractive selling weapons to the insurgent Jaques Altavilla, who was part of a conspiracy against the emperor James Balliot , which the latter has emptied markets of iron to arm themselves on your behalf.
You have repeatedly threatened to attack if the King Doria did not accept to enter into your covenant, and I pretended to want to be interested in his kingdom , and you are also treated with a altavilla their crowded to Jerusalem to dethrone him from the kingdom.
Are you a conniver , have taken advantage of my kindness for your power plays , and have used my anger that coincide with your interests .
Have you ever criticized Iunot Dorin , because you considered him a tyrant.

Now you know one thing.
I have nothing to lose, you can also pickaxe mystical structures of the church , but that I can not be arrested with my faithful pickaxe all its facilities until it will stay in one foot brick.
My temple is untouchable , you can destroy all but one , and you will never ever let me fall from office.
You will lose the kingdom , because the pagans most honest of you will take away half , after which I will tell them all the details of these things.
I as far as I announce that I'm leaving alone and I'm coming with the protection of the Most High Almighty to destroy all bricks of your times , and you can not help but sit back and watch , why do not you draw me under arrest.
I'll give you a lesson that you will remember for the rest of your days.

I send you a picture for summary .
See the pick of faith , look good.
ALL YOUR MARKET WILL ' HUNGRY , ALL YOUR TEMPLE WILL BE ' DESTROYED , AND AFTER THAT SOMEONE WILL ' TO FINISH THE JOB .

farewell Emperor

« Last Edit: 24 January, 2014, 12:27:46 AM by Kayafa Bar Kochba »

Elizara Gray

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #5 on: 24 January, 2014, 12:40:34 AM »
You used me to use my anger against the Grand Duke Oddantionio Montefeltro , and wanted to use other members of the family Altavilla pickaxe for its facilities.
Have you entertained a tractive selling weapons to the insurgent Jaques Altavilla, who was part of a conspiracy against the emperor James Balliot , which the latter has emptied markets of iron to arm themselves on your behalf.
You have repeatedly threatened to attack if the King Doria did not accept to enter into your covenant, and I pretended to want to be interested in his kingdom , and you are also treated with a altavilla their crowded to Jerusalem to dethrone him from the kingdom.
Are you a conniver , have taken advantage of my kindness for your power plays , and have used my anger that coincide with your interests .

Only anger and personal interests lead you. Not the God speaks, but your pride.
It's a shame someone called you a religious leader.
Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 24 January, 2014, 02:29:54 AM »

Only anger and personal interests lead you. Not the God speaks, but your pride.
It's a shame someone called you a religious leader.

and who are you,  do not know you, and above all he had asked your opinion.

Michael Isauricos

• General group
  • I'm very stupid, I don't completely stupid.
« Reply #7 on: 24 January, 2014, 04:08:59 AM »
Pomidor,
so do you would be so foolish let that I used you?
interesting. Maybe you are right.
And maybe I'm using you also now. yes, it is likely.
I could use you in future, too.
But maybe you aren't good tool, not.
Because until now, the only evidence is that you are failure. Your last resource as religious leader is to be not stoppable with prison. I hope you are satisfacted about your job. A great success!
how many other people have to drag in the mud before you can say, about youself, less dirty than them?
Start to run away, because we will arrive soon.

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 24 January, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
So many words full of wind .
The truth is you're the weak , and I am the tyranny of the almighty high.
You already have a damaged structure , later today will spend the day in your lands a pickaxe and starve your beasts that ruled .
Your destiny is simply oblivion.
You must not use any more, for two reasons : first, because you are nobody , you're nothing mixed with anything, and according to you I'll be right here if you have a future in life will always be worries and nights insomniacs.
But the truth that nothing can have no future.

Destroy what you want as well , between me and you I'm the one who has less to lose, and especially between you and yet I'm the one that will crush your head, and I will throw in a ravine.
From now only have to worry about giving food to your animals , you'll have to worry about treating them in other places , as I will forward back each day continuing to pickaxe all of them , all day, from dusk to dawn , to the total destruction.
My subordinates have already said they have no problem dying, take pests will not be taken care of, moririanno , as well as your will die , and I will die as well , but my soul will never die , he will return and will continue to haunt you until you that does not put you on your knees before the Most High for forgiveness for your wrongdoings

(RIP) Konstantinos Prekas

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Elate na ta parete, Elateeee!
« Reply #9 on: 24 January, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »
Hello great and holy Kayafa.Your curse are bad and heavy.
I believe that you have problem with our emperor.I don't mind if you have some personal issue with him,my problem is that you cursed all the holy lands of paganism and you damage one of our holy structure. I believe that you didn't damage any structure,because your new god can't protect you from the wrath of old and TRUE gods. I hope Abner will guidance and protect us
Κωνσταντίνος Πρέκας

(RIP) Tiziano Fieschi II

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 24 January, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »
Hello great and holy Kayafa.Your curse are bad and heavy.
I believe that you have problem with our emperor.I don't mind if you have some personal issue with him,my problem is that you cursed all the holy lands of paganism and you damage one of our holy structure. I believe that you didn't damage any structure,because your new god can't protect you from the wrath of old and TRUE gods. I hope Abner will guidance and protect us

The work of the damage will continue to the bitter end, and I laugh at the taste, so you will never arrest me! Remember that the messenger of the Almighty is infallible!
You can also take off in the middle, time 7 days of your temple and the other will not remain standing even a brick.

Rest in peace.