Author Topic: Embajada de Flandes - Ambassade van Vlaanderen  (Read 921 times)

(RIP) Robrecht de Béthune

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Vlaendren die Leu!!
Embajada de Flandes - Ambassade van Vlaanderen
« on: 12 January, 2014, 10:07:54 PM »
A la Honorable Rey Giovanni Pignatelli de Castiglia y León

Como Su Alteza Real me lo permite, me abro con esto, la Embajada de Flandes. Si Su Majestad o sus representantes como concejales tienen preguntas para, problemas para hablar con o alguno de Flandes, me complace leer y contestar aquí.

Señor Robrecht de Béthune
Canciller de Flandes
Marqués de Flandes
Duque de Ostfriesland

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Honourable King Giovanni Pignatelli of Castiglia and Leon

As His Royal Highness will allow me, I open with this, the Embassy of Flanders. If His Majesty or His representatives as councilors have questions for, issues to discuss with or whatsoever for Flanders, I am pleased to read and answer them here.

Lord Robrecht de Béthune
Chancellor of Flanders
Marquis of Flanders
Duke of Ostfriesland
« Last Edit: 12 January, 2014, 10:21:10 PM by Robrecht de Béthune »

(RIP) Lello Da Chianciano

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Embajada de Flandes - Ambassade van Vlaanderen
« Reply #1 on: 14 January, 2014, 01:00:34 AM »
"On receipt of the news of the settlement in Burgos of the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Flanders the Chancellor of the King of Castile and Leon decided to send a scroll to give him welcome and best wishes for a long collaboration between the two Kingdoms

"With great respect I give you the welcome to the Kingodm of Castile and Leon, Lord Robrecht de Béthune.

Is a honour for us to be able to host the Embassy of the Kingdom of Flanders on our soil. With this scroll I like to invite you and all your fellow citizens to take contacts with me or with His Majesty the King Of Castile and Leon for any information or needs that relate to our Kingom.

Cordially,"