Author Topic: Royal Assignments and Noble Titles (RP)  (Read 1056 times)

(RIP) Niiris Sanudo Foca

• General group
  • Honour: 1
Royal Assignments and Noble Titles (RP)
« on: 11 June, 2013, 02:48:47 PM »
People of Poland ,
Respectables Vassal Merthin Pomian,Judge Jjah Virilis and Guard Captain Iolaos Focas

When i have been crowned Regent of Poland five months ago i had to start organise our Kingdom and first step was to find a person trustworthy to assign him as a Vassal.
This was difficult decision for me as i hardly knew anyone .
The first person i met was sir Merthin Pomian a kind gentleman who immediately gain my trust and asked him to be Vassal of Krakow knowing him very little .
My choise couldn't be better as Sir Pomian proved to be an excellent Vassal and great counselor .

Today i bestow the title of Duke to our Vassal Merthin Pomian to express my gratitude to him and his significant contribution to Kingdom of Poland all these months .

With my trully respects and trust to the
Vassal and Duke of Krakow , Merthin Pomian

''For our Kingdom and it's prosperity''
"Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna"

Niiris Sanudo Foca
Queen of Poland
Królestwo Polskie

(RIP) Merthin Pomian

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: Royal Assignments and Noble Titles (RP)
« Reply #1 on: 11 June, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »
Your Majesty,
Dear Citizens

I am deeply moved by the honor that was bestowed upon me. I can not put my gratitude into words, as none seem suitable enough. I pledge to serve the Crown and the Kingdom ever more eagerly.

Being thankful, I shoul not forget to congratulate Sir Jjah Virilis, who was created Knight of Kaliskie few days ago and thus became the first Polish citizen to recieve a noble title.

Merthin Pomian,
Vassal - Kingdom of Poland

(RIP) Jjah Virilis

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Royal Assignments and Noble Titles (RP)
« Reply #2 on: 14 June, 2013, 04:11:53 PM »
Judge Virilis was happy. He just get two letters. In one of them he read nomination of Mertin Pomian on the Duke of Krakow. In next, better one, he read his own nobilitation.
- HA! Finally I am the noble! - shouted happy - title of knight isn't best, but I will use it to show my place in the Crown! I am the first who has this title, so I can call  myself "first knight of crown". Yes! If the Pope is first of bishops, then I will be first of knights! Finally I will be someone! - said and sited to write answers. First to Her Royal Highness, to show her that he pays attention to all.
Her Royal Highness
Queen of Poland
Niiris, the Perl of South, Sanudo Foca

we, the first knight of Polish Crown, would like to congratulate Your Royal Wiseness the good choice.
In the person of His Grace the Duke Mertin Pomian we see the great senior of our humble person.
Lets the Crown under rule of Yours Both Highness grows up.

with kind regards
most humble servant of Crown, and her first knight
Jjah Virilis
the Judge of Krakov

Now Jjah had worse task. How to write to Vassal Mertin? His title is almost equal to princes one. It won't be easy call someone His Highness, not when Virilis know that both are same, and made from same blood. It was snap his honor! Now, when he is the noble, person under rest, he has again "more noble" person under him.
To His Grace Mertin Pomian
The Duke and Vassal of Krakov

first of all we are honored by receiving noble title from Your Grace's hands.
We are ready to take an oath, in time and place chosen by Your Grace.
secondly, and in same time, we would like to congratulate to Your Grace the noble title.
Anyone else doesn't deserve for Duchy title more than Your Excellence, Vassal of Krakov.
By this reason, again we offer taking an oath. We would be honored to be vassal of your Grace!

with kind regards
most humble servant of Crown, and her first knight
Jjah Virilis
the Judge of Krakov
Virilis sealed letters with whole his power. He was mad.
- I will show you all! now I bow to the ground, but time when all bows to us is coming! - said to himself, and happy by this promise he calmed down.