Author Topic: MORTUARY CHAPEL QUEEN FREYA VARANO  (Read 2003 times)

(RIP) Alfonso Henriques

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
MORTUARY CHAPEL QUEEN FREYA VARANO
« on: 18 March, 2013, 07:19:55 PM »
Were days that kept watch at the door and at the end of his last look at the shots: the Queen, who had met him at his home had left him forever!

"The Queen is Dead Freya"

This was the voice that was like a river flooding the Lusitanian lands ... Alfonso could only prepare the burning room to accommodate his coffin and the many that surely would come from afar to pay homage to one of the most important and fascinating women of the entire known world.

Freyia Varano

• General group
  • Ad astra per aspera!
Re: MORTUARY CHAPEL QUEEN FREYA VARANO
« Reply #1 on: 22 April, 2013, 07:37:56 AM »
Freyia had spent several weeks trying to gather the courage to enter the Mortuary Chapel her people had built when news of her death had spread. It felt incredibly strange to be breathing and at the same time she was entering this building. With a deep breath to calm her heart, Freyia opens the door to the Chapel and enters the quiet and grim room, with grey walls decorated with golden ornaments and religious symbols.

Such a waste of resources - she says to herself - this gold could have been used in chalices to baptise at least half the Kingdom...

She walks around the room observing the messages and flowers her people and her friends had left their. Filipa made sure everything was there, and properly displayed. As she sat on a bench near the entrance, Freyia closed her eyes and for a minute allowed the painful memories of that day to flow into her mind. She recalled the day she had woken up from that strange illness that kept her barely breathing and unable to move for 3 long weeks, eyes shut and her body as rigid as a corpse. The look on their faces had been priceless in the beggining, before she realised why they looked like they had seen a ghost. The guards, her ladies in waiting, the servants, her family and her people had all looked at her as if they were affraid she was going to hurt them. "Freyia? Is that really you? We thought you were dead." were the sentences on everyone's mouth. It troubled her to think she had made them suffer for so long. And yet her illness remained a mistery... no one seemed capable of explaining how she had gotten ill.
It must have been some sort of poison- she thought to herself - but, who would want to poison me? No, that cannot be... a bug perhaps? Yes..a bug..it must have been some sort of bug... But this was not what she should be thinking about. She had a Kingdom to run and a set of laws to write. Quickly as if to keep the thoughts from returning, Freyia leaves the Chapel closing the doors behind her and praying to Teos that they will not be opened again for a very long time...

OFF:

Para a maioria que não sabe da história, este post parecerá estranho. Freyia esteve de facto morta durante algumas semanas devido a um qualquer erro no jogo. Foi trazida de novo pela Administração uma vez provado que a morte foi um erro.

This topic might sound strange to people that don't know what happened. Freyia was indeed dead for a few weeks due to an unknown error. The account was later restored as it was before being deleted.  /OFF
« Last Edit: 10 January, 2014, 04:52:42 AM by Freyia Varano »

(RIP) David von Habsburg

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • The world is not enough
« Reply #2 on: 22 April, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »
David has just arrived in the fabled city of Lisboa, and abroad the ship David could make out the palace and its surroundings. Yet a strange chapel attracted his attention, and upon asking the dock workers David found that it was a mortuary chapel to Queen Freyia Varano. During his journey to the Iberian Peninsula David has heard about the strange incident of the Queen of Portugal, and he personally believes that it was a miracle that brought the Queen back to life.

He walks into the chapel and finds the door locked. Strange, he thought and he looked around to see if anyone could help him. Spotting a dignified-looking lady walking along the footpath leading to the main city, David runs over (glad that he was wearing his travel shoes rather than the shoes he wore as part of the royal garments).

Good day, fair lady, I am David from Austria. If it wouldnt trouble you, may I ask who I need to talk to to visit the mortuary chapel?

Freyia Varano

• General group
  • Ad astra per aspera!
« Reply #3 on: 04 May, 2013, 04:08:12 AM »
Freyia was walking back to the Royal Palace when a gentleman approached her to enquire about the Chapel. He introduced himself as David of Austria, a name she knew well. Could it be him? The Regent of Austria visiting her humble Kingdom? She flashed a smile at him and bowed slightly.

Welcome to Lisbon, your Majesty. I am Freyia Varano. The Chapel is closed, I'm afraid.- she says smiling- However, I do have the key with me. Would you like to visit it now?

(RIP) David von Habsburg

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 04 May, 2013, 05:35:31 PM »
Stunned momentarily when the lady addressed him as "your Majesty", David's suspicions were proven when Freyia introduced herself as Freyia Varano - the famous regent of Portugal. Of course only the queen herself, or high members of the ruling class will know about things happening in other parts of Europe. David wonders whether his rather low profiled visit has already been notified to the queen prior to today. News pass fast in Europe, and travel lines have become much faster due to recent innovations in sailing.

David beamed, for never would he have suspected that he would meet the Portuguese regent under such circumstances.

With the side of his mouth curling up to form a half smile, David bowed. "Greetings my queen, no I am probably not so interested in the chapel worshipping a supposed dead, while here I am speaking with the glorious living basking in the brilliant Portuguese sun."

"I have come a long way, from Austria, to meet you my fair queen and of course to see this beautiful city of Lisbon. Its famous academy is akin to a gem in the Iberian peninsula."

Freyia Varano

• General group
  • Ad astra per aspera!
« Reply #5 on: 06 May, 2013, 05:18:25 AM »
Freyia smiles as she hears David's words. She bowes her head and says:

Thank you for your kind words. Our city is yet very humble, but you are, of course, welcome to stay for as long as you want.

You must be hungry from your journey. I've heard a new Inn has opened in he city, I have not yet been there. Would you care to join me for a pint or a glass of wine? We do have the best wines...

(RIP) David von Habsburg

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 14 May, 2013, 03:58:31 PM »
As Freyia bowed her head it was a moment of such grace that David was momentaily stunned by the beauty. It didnt help that a soft breeze from behind his body gave David a little jolt.

Recovering from his loss of self contol, and hoping Freyia didnt catch him staring, David nodded his head vehemently, Oh did you just mention an inn in the city? Of course I would love to go. David tried to put on his best smile to diffuse the tension within him.

Should we go?