Author Topic: Ireland vs Ennis O'Ryan  (Read 1507 times)

(RIP) Elucid Pythagoras

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Ireland vs Ennis O'Ryan
« on: 24 December, 2012, 08:50:28 PM »
The said perpetrator Ennis O'Ryan is guilty of committing crimes against the crown of Ireland. On more than one occasion he has thought it correct to openly express his opinion against the crown, the Irish royal court and people. His actions witnessed in person by our very own king are in direct violation of our Treason Act 1312 Treason Act 1312 It is on this day, 24th December 1312 that the court of Ireland does accuse Ennis O'Ryan of being under foreign control and residing in Ireland for only one purpose "Ill Intent" He is here to draw support for an foreign backed insurgent campaign!

Further to this the perpetrator has openly shown distaste for our lord Teos and the faith of the New order of teology known to be the official faith of the people of Ireland.

The court orders that Ennis O'Ryan be immediately detained to ensure the heretic stands trial before the Crown, the court and Teos!

(RIP) Ennis O'rayn

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • all hail the family
Re: Ireland vs Ennis O'Ryan
« Reply #1 on: 24 December, 2012, 10:01:45 PM »
The said perpetrator Ennis O'Ryan is guilty of committing crimes against the crown of Ireland. On more than one occasion he has thought it correct to openly express his opinion against the crown, the Irish royal court and people. His actions witnessed in person by our very own king are in direct violation of our Treason Act 1312 Treason Act 1312 It is on this day, 24th December 1312 that the court of Ireland does accuse Ennis O'Ryan of being under foreign control and residing in Ireland for only one purpose "Ill Intent" He is here to draw support for an foreign backed insurgent campaign!

Further to this the perpetrator has openly shown distaste for our lord Teos and the faith of the New order of teology known to be the official faith of the people of Ireland.

The court orders that Ennis O'Ryan be immediately detained to ensure the heretic stands trial before the Crown, the court and Teos!

your all a bunch of morons. give me a trail i don't care. i speak my mind and im deemed  a heretic.

im not here to draw no support for anyone im here to live my life and im upset over this all whole issue of you and your paranoid king. honestly as i told him i will provide screen shots of each promise  broken clearly the king needs to learn how to treat people.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #2 on: 24 December, 2012, 11:35:03 PM »
You dare to speak to the judge in this manner? You are lucky the powers that be don't allow me to lop your head from your shoulders heretic! Neither the crown or court promised you anything Ennis, I personally said if you raise the man power in Urmumu I would help develop it. I also stated that Urmumu was not a priority nor was a hugely interested in building a port their for strategic reasons.

From the day i became King you and the silverhands have been obsessed with constructing a port in Urmumu despite the fact you where originally from Lothian like myself. You have never contributed to anything in Ireland, you never brought wood or stone to the construction site in Dublin. You do not produce food, you haven't listed any items on the market so far.

Bellow i list the evidence that your aim in Ireland is a foreign backed insurgency campaign and that you only ever mean to cause trouble and harm to our community.

Article 1 Unofficial group that the defendant refused to invite an official to breaking the Groups Act 1312

Article 2 - 5 Evidance that the defendant only means to ever oppose Irelands Crown, Court, Laws, Religion and stability by spreading rumor, deceit and descension!

The Defendant has directly violated laws set out in the Treason Act 1312 and the  Groups Act 1312 Further to this he has defamed and opposed the official religion of Ireland they day he received the letter regarding our faith. He will be a thorn in our side and should be prosecuted to the full extent of Irish law!

I propose that if the defendant is found guilty the judge should assign the maximum punishment possible under the Treason Act 1312

(RIP) Ennis O'rayn

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • all hail the family
« Reply #3 on: 25 December, 2012, 04:11:17 AM »
kk late night for me i will be back after i wake up in the morning to pose mine.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #4 on: 27 December, 2012, 10:47:15 AM »
I'd like to offer to the court and judge that since the said events Ennis has made an effort, He has worked on the academy for a total of 15 hours and even joined the church of Ireland group. Upon this news I propose a caution to be given to Ennis O'Ryan for the above accused crimes.

Crown Caution

Ennis O'Ryan

Crown Caution served 27th December 1312 lasting until 27th December 1315

The caution will remain on Ennis O'Ryans records and any criminal behavior / activity in the future will see Ennis in court charged with any crime committed plus consideration of these current charges.

The caution lasts for 3 years but may be scrubbed from public records by the crown if Ennis O'Ryan proves to be a model citizen in the future.
« Last Edit: 29 December, 2012, 02:06:43 AM by Annan D' Lochlain »

(RIP) Ennis O'rayn

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • all hail the family
« Reply #5 on: 28 December, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
eh i demand all this be removed because honestly if it isn't i doubt you will get much use of me im the on;y bleeding person who joined the CHURCH OF IRELAND kid get it right

and be honest i will run my mouth how ever i see fit so you either deal with it or you can kiss my ****.

because ya aint gonna find someone like me willing to work with people even after childish actions. for the sake of ireland...

but putting me in this state. i don't think i want to be irish then...

so either take me as i am or cast me off either way i will be thrilled either way.

now choose remove this or push it thought. i will either be irish like i have and i will tell you the truth when you need it in what ever manor i wish but know i will still work for this ( because i am loyal) or put me in this state and i will find someone else to work with... i moved here this isn't where i was born. so choose because my feet has many places it can go and many homes i can live in and many people i can work for.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #6 on: 29 December, 2012, 02:05:15 AM »
I await  the judges  response but a caution  is a caution,  it doesn't affect your future unless you let it. You're probably lucky I chose my judge wisely and he won't hold offence to your outburst in the court  room.

(RIP) Ennis O'rayn

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • all hail the family
« Reply #7 on: 29 December, 2012, 07:59:16 AM »
well your the one whom steped out of line. its against forum rules to post Private messages yet you did. you flew off the deep in and spoke in a rude and stupid manor and trust me kid you know it just as well

So do me a favor and you stop acting like a kid and be an adult. say your sorry your ego got the better of you.  now you step up and act liek a king or do me a favor and just shut up and stop chasing off people with your dictatorish paranoid actions over and over demanding im workign with someone because i spoke my mind. its stupid and makes you look like a child.

now act like a king please >.> you make our kingdom look bad otherwise.

sunchaser_admin

« Reply #8 on: 29 December, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
We really would like to not step in but this trial should be canceled. Who is the judge? Who is the prosecutor?

http://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?title=En_US_TheTrial

1: Starting the Trial:
The Judge starts the Trial. He must present the Defendant and the Prosecutor and ask them if they want to appoint an Attorney (Defense) or a Barrister (Prosecution).

The first post already says that Ennis is guilty... let me know if you want to remake the whole trial (just because so you learn how to do a correct trial) or else i will lock it and cancel it. Look at these examples:

http://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/topic,7413.0.html

or ask to James balliot legal firm if you need training on running a correct trial.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #9 on: 29 December, 2012, 01:55:52 PM »
Magistrate: I would assume can only be the countrys Judge
Prosecution: Whoever the King/Queen apoints
Defendant: Whoever the defendant appoints

That is a different country and Law system, the trial basically ended anyway as i overruled the judge and gave Ennis a Caution (In effect being let off the hook) The Judge seems to be in Meditation so wont comment until he returns I guess. Also it wasn't a private message it was in game! If you cannot use screen shots of IG events and messages then what would be the point in having a law system anyway? ODD

If you delete the trial then I have to start over again and prosecute Ennis all over again which may give a different outcome ???
« Last Edit: 29 December, 2012, 02:05:55 PM by Annan D' Lochlain »

(RIP) Ennis O'rayn

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • all hail the family
« Reply #10 on: 29 December, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
al stop, are you really not understanding. any letter writen is private. thus you can's post them....

thank you for coming sun chaser

see very soon this entire mockery will we undone so there is not need for current step in's

sunchaser_admin

« Reply #11 on: 30 December, 2012, 10:08:35 AM »
Hi Annan, (after i will clear up this topic of my posts) thank you for the explanations.

What i'm trying to do is to let players understand what's the corrrect way to run a trial; and i'm offering the chance to fix this trial, because i don't want to invalidate them for light mistakes anymore.

So this is what i see here:

1. The judge should at the beginning explicitly say who is the magistrate, who is the prosecutor (in this case, you) so the roles are defined. Then the defendand can nominate a defender or declare he will defend itself. like:

Judge: xxx
Prosecutor: Annan ...

This is needed because if then anyone that is not listed or called by the judge to speak writes in the topic he may be fined by the judge and allow us to check if the trial is valid.

2. About the private messages, annan is right, please check what's written here http://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?title=En_US_TheTrial (box File:evidence type 1)

3. these sentence is not clearly RP:

well your the one whom steped out of line. its against forum rules to post Private messages yet you did. you flew off the deep in and spoke in a rude and stupid manor and trust me kid you know it just as well

So, if you agree, please edit the initial post and say who is the judge and the prosecutor, and fix that sentence speaking about the forum and i will clear up my posts.
« Last Edit: 30 December, 2012, 10:10:35 AM by Sunchaser »

Corinthius Tyler

• General group
« Reply #12 on: 10 January, 2013, 06:05:39 AM »
-- The Lord Vassal of Ireland inspects the courts unorganized and ill managed affairs lying dormant in the Courts of Dublin.
Enforcing his rights as Lord Vassal, Corinthius tidies up the court house and organizes the case files.
A notice is posted atop the Court:
Notice: All cases still in dispute or open are hereby closed by the Lord Vassal of Ireland. The Judge is attending personal affairs and will be unable to efficiently deal with court cases. In the coming days a new judicial system will be implemented along with the title Lord Justice of Dublin.

-- The case in question: Ireland VS Ennis O'Ryan is closed effective immediately.

The Lord Vassal and his appointed advisory council wish to apologize to Ennis - captain of the Urmumu Operation for inconvenience caused. It should also be noted that antisocial or inappropriate documents, concerning the Kingdom's Monarchy, Lord Vassals or appointed councils as well as it's citizens, will not be tolerated. Ireland is a growing community and words of ill-repute towards any of Ireland's citizens, whether King or miner, is treated as a punishable offence, not as a rule of oppression but as a rule of mutual respect for everyone. Keep disputes and aggression private and aim to resolve them peacefully.

Regards,
C.T - Lord Vassal

Sincerely Signed,

Prince | Royal Treasurer | Lord Vassal | Chancellor | Duke of Dublin | Head of  House Tyler | Master of the European Merchants Guild