Author Topic: [ORP] Cafe de Brugge  (Read 8032 times)

(RIP) Sofie Falkenburg

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • ~ Fairplay ~
    • ME Sofie Falkenburg
Re: [ORP] Cafe de Brugge
« Reply #60 on: 31 May, 2013, 12:04:45 PM »
Sofie smiled at Aelfred's words, then she nodded. "He is a wonderful person, yes. You would not necessarily think that he is a regent. I mean, not that he would have no manners or the like, but well, he appears to be so ... normal." Wrinkling her nose Sofie looked at Aelfred with a unsecure smile. She did not want to insult the souvereign nor discredit him in any way. "You know what I mean?"

Aelfred's company was very pleasant, Sofie enjoyed talking to him. He was nice and polite, friendly and courteous and for her somebody's stand or the contents of their purse did not tip the scales for liking a person or not.
When she felt his hand touching hers by chance - as she thought - her heart skipped a beat and she felt like armies of ants were spreading from the back of her hand up her arm and crawling down her back again. For the blink of an eye she allowed her hand resting at his, then Sofie folded her hands in front of her lap while slowly strolling on. With a deap, calm breath she tried to calm her beating heart down, then cleared her throat.

"My family?" She looked at the scotsman with a soft smile, the concentrated on the lights of the docks and ships again. "My mother passed away when I was young. My father tried to be father and mother at the same time after her death..." Sofie turned to Aelfred again with a warm smile in remembrance of her father. "...and he did well. He taught me very much while taking me with him on business journeys. I was born in Oberbayern, you know, but this had never been home to me. Home was where my father took us."
Obviously pondering for a moment she tilted her head. "There must be some cousins of him, but I don't even know them."

Having reached the port Sofie stopped and looked at the ships, while the wind carried busy noise towards them. "I love the docks after sunset and in the very early mornings, with the lights and the hustle and bustle."

(RIP) Aelfred Ulricsson

• General group
« Reply #61 on: 03 June, 2013, 01:10:09 AM »
       Aelfred stood for a moment, looking over the boats and seamen finishing up their busy day. "I have never been much of a sailor myself, but there is something about the sea that draws you to it, don't you think?" He glanced at her, careful not to look to long for fear of appearing like he was staring, still awed by the fact she was willing to spend time with him.
      "It sounds as if you are almost alone in this world as I am. Might I ask how long since your parents passed?"

(RIP) Sofie Falkenburg

• General group
  • ~ Fairplay ~
    • ME Sofie Falkenburg
« Reply #62 on: 03 June, 2013, 01:31:09 PM »
((ooc: In order not to disturb or avoid any rp in the café, I will continue in a different, already existing thread http://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/topic,6947.0.html))