Author Topic: Coronation  (Read 1155 times)

(RIP) Jasia Wedrowniczka

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • It is easy to be brave behind a castle wall.
Coronation
« on: 16 July, 2012, 02:44:40 PM »

She walked through the hall filled with envoys, diplomats and nobles from all over the Europe. She saw representatives from Kingdom of Serbia, Principality of Wallachia, Kingdom of Hungary, Duchy of Austria, Republic of Venice, Byzantine Empire, Duchy of Bavaria, Duchy of Savoy and much more. She smiled when she saw even representatives from her former English Kingdom along with Welsh, Irish and Scottish diplomats, she felt happy that they also came to celebrate this fine day, even though she's no longer among them.

Ceremony was about to start, she walked upon the few steps in the center of the room where Ulrich was awaiting her, she kneeled before him, and he have asked loudly:
- Are you the Lady Jasia Wedrowniczka, that was born in the region of York, and who traveled for many days to Poland in order to help this country grow?
- Yes I am. - she responded
- Do you swear to perform every action possible and needed to help your beloved Poland became a bright jewel in the middle of Europe?
- Yes I do.
- Do you swear to help to protect citizens of Poland and give them aid when it is required?
- Yes I do.
- Do you swear to risk your health and life in order to protect and expand Polish borders?
- Yes I do.
- Then, I Ulrich von Lichtenstein, pass this crown to You, may your contry and its citizens benefit from your reign forever!

Jasia stood up as a Queen of Poland, her dream of prosperous, rich and happy Poland have just started to coming true.

- History is written by the victor ... history is filled with liars ... if he lives and we die, his truth becomes written and ours is lost ...

(RIP) Hector Barbossa II

• General group
  • King of Serbia!
Re: Coronation
« Reply #1 on: 16 July, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »
King of Serbia ,Baron Hector Barbossa II,stepped up:
Congratulations ,Queen Jasia Wedrowniczka. I wish you healthy and long life.Long live the Queen.

All people around repeated three times:
"Long live the Queen"
« Last Edit: 16 July, 2012, 03:04:49 PM by Hector Barbossa II »

(RIP) Balian Lubomirski

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 17 July, 2012, 12:22:51 PM »
Gratuluje i życzę długiego panowania

(RIP) Cornelio Cantacuzino

• General group
  • "All equal under the sun"!!!
« Reply #3 on: 17 July, 2012, 07:48:51 PM »
An emissary of the royal court of of Hungary approach the Queen and stretched a parchment with the seal of family Cantacuzino:

"To Queen Jasia Wedrowniczka of Poland

With joy in his heart and deep gratitude for the respect shown in many years i recive the news of your coronation and and see the light for Polish people. Even you are a lady i can see in your brave body the spirit of Constantine, the hero who slain Atilla in the fields not very far of this place where today Poland begin to rise under your rulership.

May that the old gods to protect you and you have to guard!

Cornelio Cantacuzino,
King of Hungary
Prophet of the old teachings"

« Last Edit: 17 July, 2012, 07:52:08 PM by Cornelio Cantacuzino »