Author Topic: Palace in Copenhagen - Kongens Palace  (Read 1898 times)

(RIP) Richard II Oxenstierna

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Fiat iustitia et pereat mundus
Palace in Copenhagen - Kongens Palace
« on: 25 May, 2012, 11:51:35 AM »

They had reached the palace after a long walk from the house of Richard. The air was crisp and dark. Something happened inside of the magnificent palace Kronborg, home of the Crown of Denmark.
Some guards fled in secret, the crows flew over the frame. Ahmad was right, something had happened, perhaps approaching the day of freedom.
« Last Edit: 28 May, 2012, 03:29:22 PM by Richard II Oxenstierna »

(RIP) Ahmad Aban Said

• General group
  • Dieu est ma boussole!
    • The Prophet's Religion
Re: Palace in Copenhagen
« Reply #1 on: 25 May, 2012, 01:34:34 PM »
Ahmad was worried. Richard's face was very pleased. Those guards who fled did not say anything good. That the Prince was involved in something dark and evil?
His ideas were changing on the new heir, that person probably is not good that he imagined.

Religious Leader of Granada
Visir of Granada

(RIP) Rasmus Hedegaard I

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 25 May, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »
The murder of the usurper had been used with success. Richard had got what he wanted, the Danish throne.
But Ahmad had perhaps understood something. You had not told him anything, then when would the right time to kill him.

King of Lithuania

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 26 May, 2012, 03:10:41 AM »
The other members of the resistance had left from the palace. Richard knew what had happened. His order to assassinate Philippe was executed masterfully, but Ahmad suspected too.
Perhaps, when he brought his work to a close, it would be good to delete it too. But at the time was too precious a resource. We had an excellent treat.

(RIP) Jan Thomas Christiansen

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 26 May, 2012, 03:15:55 AM »
With his hands still bloody, Jan moves stealthily over the building to avoid being noticed. Rasmus was following, should not be seen, but had lost too much time, had cut the throat of Philippe from side to side. A great job done in a inpeccabile, the only problem with too much blood spilled on the carpet of the throne room. But what could be changed without problems. Denmark was once more of the Danes.

Baron of Jilland

(RIP) Ahmad Aban Said

• General group
  • Dieu est ma boussole!
    • The Prophet's Religion
« Reply #5 on: 26 May, 2012, 02:27:23 PM »
Inside the palace there was bad air. Blood on the carpet of the throne room. What had happened?

Richard, what is this blood?

Then, inside a glass case, a crown. What should have been protected until the age of Richard.

Visir of Granada

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 26 May, 2012, 04:22:51 PM »
The look became perplexed by Richard did not want to explain what had happened to Ahmad. He would not have helped more.

Lærer, I do not know what happened, only that the usurper Philippe is no longer here, I think it is even more in this world.

He watched his master, who was horrified.

(RIP) Ahmad Aban Said

• General group
  • Dieu est ma boussole!
    • The Prophet's Religion
« Reply #7 on: 26 May, 2012, 09:51:37 PM »
I believe Richard. I just hope you're not involved in this crap. The things that I have not taught the killing and violence.
I'm not an idiot, I sensed that someone has killed the poor Philippe. I just want to believe you're not involved.
Now take that crown to put on your head and you will be Prince. I govern the kingdom until you will not be an adult.

Having said these words, Ahmad took the crown and the throne room filled with blood, crowned Richard.
That blood did not say anything good, but now everything was done. The old religious could not withdraw, he knew that would come before or after his time.
« Last Edit: 26 May, 2012, 09:53:13 PM by Ahmad Aban Said »

Visir of Granada

(RIP) Magnus Oxenstierna

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: The arrival of Magnus / L'arrivo di Magnus
« Reply #8 on: 29 September, 2012, 05:12:20 PM »
Magnus era giunto da qualche giorno a Sjaelland. Il suo primo desiderio era quello di andare a ritrovare il suo cugino, ormai divenuto Re di Danimarca e molto rispettato nel nord europa.
Dove si poteva trovare un Re? Sicuramente al suo palazzo, per questo Magnus, arrivato nella città di Copenaghen, si diresse direttamente al Palazzo Reale.
Finalmente, dopo tanto tempo, la famiglia Oxenstierna si stava riunendo.

---------------------------------------

Magnus had come from a few days in Sjaelland. His first desire was to go to find his cousin, now become King of Denmark and highly respected in Northern Europe.
Where you could find a king? Surely his palace, why Magnus, who arrived in the city of Copenhagen, he went straight to the Royal Palace.
Finally, after a long time, the Oxenstierna family was gathering.