Author Topic: Regarding declaration of war on Rome  (Read 1278 times)

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
Regarding declaration of war on Rome
« on: 12 May, 2012, 02:10:06 AM »
Noble Council

To Florence

Greetings youre majesty, it has come to the attention of the noble council that Flanders has recently engaged Roman Republic troops in battle. Youre aggresive actions and declaration of war pose a threat to European security and trade.

The noble council would like to know more about the conflict and Flanders reasoning behind such attacks on European prosperity. Is there anything the council can do for Flanders to help end the conflict?

If you like one or more of youre countrys nobility may join the noble council to represent youre nation.

We hope to gain a hastie  response from you with regards to the situation.

The Noble Council

(RIP) Alfonz De Gaul

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Regarding declaration of war on Rome
« Reply #1 on: 12 May, 2012, 02:32:21 AM »
Annan - Flanders and Florence are two separate nations. Florence declared war on Roma, not Flanders.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #2 on: 12 May, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »
 ;D yes i realized that, i must admit i was slightly embarrassed about the matter but have subsequently written to King Jehan of Flanders to apologize.

(RIP) Himbertus Degarda

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 2012, 11:23:13 AM »
The transfer of Orvieto is part of an internal arrangement between the Republics of Rome and Florence, as a result of the conquest of April 1312, and the subsequent malaise in the Tehologic Church, which, while previously unable to guide the believers, now has lost all power to even govern itself. We hope that this and similar activities will eventually bring about the deposition of the completely discredited Armando Chiaramonte.

So, as the Count of Flanders would say, this is a peaceful internal transfer with the express accord of the two governments.
If, however, the noble council or any other organization would like to contest it, I'd be more than happy to discuss the terms of the transfer in person, on the field of honour.

At this point, I'd like to decline your generous invitation to join your Council. In my experience, these sorts of Councils have given rise to more misunderstandings and confusions than they have resolved. Or, to put it another way: organizations to "promote European security and trade" seem to end up on the receiving end of accusations of conspiracies and bitter recriminations.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #4 on: 12 May, 2012, 04:36:46 PM »
The Noble Council

;D Thank you for you're hasty reply, i understand more now, i will contact the council with my findings and i apologize for any inconvenience caused. The council exists only to provide guidance and act as a negotiator for nations at War. Plus it gives me something to do when i play the game :)

kind regards,

A.D'Lochlain

The Noble Council