Author Topic: ORP-A Humble return  (Read 2560 times)

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
ORP-A Humble return
« on: 29 February, 2012, 10:54:35 PM »
Sven road west to the coast then had a choice to ride north or south. Sven decided that north was too cold and he did not like the customs however south was a familiar place and he could have his decision by them. Sven road past simple native villages and did find a place he like. His road on and saw familiar banners and names. Sven did not realize but he rode back to Aquitania. Sven has not been there in over a year. It was strange that this place that he spent little time at was calling him home.

Sven arrived in the late afternoon after a long ride. Sven road to the magistrate and purchased a humble hut on the outskirts of the tavern. Sven had his belongings placed in his hut and rested as he put everything in the proper place. Sven then walked out his new home and set a path for the tavern to rest and have a few drinks.

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
Re: ORP-A Humble return
« Reply #1 on: 04 March, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »
Sven went back and forth to the tavern and market place the past few days. He thought to himself, no this could not be the same Bordeaux. On Sven's adventures he heard stories here and there on how Aquatania grew and it was very busy place. Sven was very distraught because he had only seen a few people here and there. Perhaps there is a holliday of sorts or some kind of illness. Sven a bit discouraged continued to drink his lonesome self away in the local tavern.

Benjamin Boeliestark

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 05 March, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
Walking from the Market Place to the Tavern Benji notices Sven

Greetings Sven he shouts as he opens the tavern Door

I noticed you had returned to Us Cousin, was Paris too cold or too British
for your tastes, come in have a drink and tell me how your trading goes..

Benjamin B Apothecary

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 05 March, 2012, 11:34:02 PM »
Sven a bit tired from his days at the tavern was not really in it. Then he heard a voice he hasn't heard in ages, it was his beloved cousin. Sven smiled and followed Ben into the Tavern. He responded: Cousin I have been all over Europe, I have many tails to tell if you I look forward to this joyous reunion.

Sven followed Ben as he took the lead inside the tavern.

Benjamin Boeliestark

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 06 March, 2012, 07:32:06 AM »
Taking a Table near the window, noting the air a little fresher, he Motions Cousin Sven to take a seat, whilst he makes his way to the Bar, "Two pints of Ale Please, and perhaps a bottle of brandy and two brandy bowls "

Returning to the table Ben Sits and slides a pint to Sven,  "Get that down you to wash the dust from your labours away, then something stronger if you wish "

taking a long draft of his own Ale, he sighs and nods "I had heard somewhat of your adventures Cousin, a fine lady even :) - and mention of wars ?" .....
Benjamin B Apothecary

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 06 March, 2012, 11:03:16 PM »
Sven follows his cousin and sits at the table as suggested. Sven looked around as Benjamin went to get some drinks. The tavern was a bit more lively, however it was earlier in the day and most where just eating and passing time. When Benjamin returned, Sven accepted the ale with much joy and washed it down quickly. It was one of the more delectable ales that he has had in his adventures. When Benjamin suggested something a bit strong Sven nodded and waited for his cousin to finish his ale.

Sven took a moment after Benjamin asked Sven of his adventures and of past loves and Sven thought for a proper response without ruining their drink and reunion. Sven spoke: Yes Cousin I have been through a lot, Elizabeth Redvyne made a trip to see me during my Coronation and things progressed extremely fast with me moving over to the County of Flanders for a bit, then When the Papist Engagement happened I was recruited by Duke James Balliot. I fought there and received title and lands from the Duchy of Savoy. After many months the war was Over and there was some time of peace. I received word that Elizabeth was ill and died, it was a miscommunication that brought me to Normandy. I moved there for a few months to be by her side and in doing so she for some reason shut me out and locked herself in the Crystal tower, not accepting my visits or no words.

Sven took a few moments to finish his Ale and swallow past pains and then continued. Yes so that caused me to move and my feet took me south to Bordeaux and something about this place made me stay. I hope it will be more lively the people here seam exhausted with many hours of labor. Sven finished and waited for something stronger to drink and the response of his dear Cousin.

Scott Macfergus

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 08 March, 2012, 08:09:35 AM »
Scott stumbled into the tavern and sat down hard.  He'd been on the road after a day of digging iron and he was exhausted.  Ordering an ale and some food, he slowly looked around the tavern.  He knew he couldn't stay, too much work yet to do and while he had a small group willing to work with him down in Navarra, he had done the majority of the work building the tavern there.  Scanning the tables, he saw Benjamin sitting with a man he hadn't seen in ages.

Scott forced himself to stand and walked over to the table.  Hello, Benjamin, Sven, hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I wanted to come over and greet you while I was in town.  It seems like forever since I was in Bordeaux and I trust that you are both doing well.  I saw that you had joined the town, Sven.  I'd like to welcome you and hope that you will have a long and prosperous life here.  I'm sorry I haven't been around before, the work in Navarra has kept me pretty busy of late.  Unfortunately, as tired as I am, I must turn around after I eat and head back to Labourd tonight.  Scott paused for a minute and then said, You know I'm very lucky to have a good group of people around me that keep the town here running smoothly while I'm out trying to get more materials for our people.  Scott smiled.  Ben, we need to get more people to join our community before we will be ready for another engagement.  If you can think of a way to find good people willing to work with us, I'd appreciate the help in locating them.  I'd like to get the territory with bees to our east if at all possible the next time we do a campaign.  Scott turned to Sven, I'm sure you will be wanting to help your cousin with the Army.  The reports I got from my friend, James Balliot stated that you were a fine warrior with a good record in battle.  I look forward to fighting beside you the next time we go on a conquering crusade.  Scott then called the barmaid and got the men a round of drinks.

Benjamin Boeliestark

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 10 March, 2012, 02:36:24 PM »
Smiling quietly to Himself after Finishing his ale, when King Scott came over,
stifeling the Impulse to drop to his Knees when the King came to the table.

Ben Pulled out a Chair, "Sven this is our Regent, a fine man he is, though busy as you
see with all this trading, building and expanding our Domain

Taking a swallow of Brandy he shivered as the fire went down, and grinned.

"Ah yes Sven can i persuade you to join our army, Bees sound good for our next
territory expansion, though how i will find time to raise sheep, collect honey, and work in my apothecary i wonder. "
Benjamin B Apothecary

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 10 March, 2012, 06:51:47 PM »
Sven sat their intently as he sipped his brandy. Being careful not to drink too much, too fast as a crazy man that fire water can turn him into. Sven was surprised how Ben always attracted the love of royalty. Sven nodded as he listened to King Scott speak. Hearing of his growth and ideas Sven was alive just hearing of the possibilities for this young kingdom. Sven rose as the King left and then sat back down.

Sven grabbed the ale happily received from King Scott and began to drink. Ben went on about joining his campaign. Sven finished his drink and then took a breath to speak not taking much time to think. Of course I will join you Cousin. You know my sword will forever be on your side. Sven waived for the barmaid to bring another round and then Sven put his mug to the air and spoke: Ben let us drink to impending glory and the health to our King. Sven had his cup to the Air and waited on his beloved Cousin.

Benjamin Boeliestark

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #9 on: 11 March, 2012, 07:18:07 AM »
Lifting his tankard into the air,

Yes Cousin i will drink to that toast :)
Benjamin B Apothecary

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 08 April, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
After leaving the tavern after many drinks and getting his life started in Bordeaux, Sven set up his lodging in Bordeaux as well as setting up a small estate in neighboring County of  Albret to support his logging business. Sven left Albret a few weeks back in support to Duke James Balliots war against the Holly Alliance. Sven returned to Bordeaux for the next few days to monitor his sale of wood and salt. Sven also wanted to spend some time in the training grounds before he traveled back to Albret to continue his logging business. All is well for Sven and he is growing with different trades that is helping the good people of Aquatania.

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #11 on: 16 May, 2012, 07:34:15 PM »
For the past month, Sven split his time up between the two counties. It was a eventful and simple life. Sven spent all his time as of late in Bordeaux focusing on helping the great King Scott to build his Academy. Sven along with the whole country was donating hours to the completion of such a endeavor. Sven had a goal of spending the most hours in the construction. It was hard work but Sven ate properly and rested enough so Sven was proud of all that was happening.

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #12 on: 29 May, 2012, 01:08:20 AM »
Sven spent the past two weeks traveling. He tried to find passage to England in order to pay homage to the new Queen as well as visit one of his first homes. Sven had some trouble though. Perhaps it was because all the world was in civil war as well as savage tribes roaming every region. Sven was surely happy to find himself home at Bordeaux and among friendly faces. Perhaps in a few weeks the local governments will enforce a police to ensure travel, however until then Sven decided to spend his time helping with the local Academy. Perhaps when that is done, Sven can travel to Albret and spend some time logging as well as just seeing the sites and stay in his lovely home.

(RIP) Sven Boelistark

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 22 July, 2012, 10:28:04 PM »
Sven was in his home when he received word he will be summoned to the Supreme Court of Europe. Sven got what little belongings he had and closed his house up for a while as he is unsure how long this would take. Sven grabbed a spare chain and chained the front door and locked it. Then Sven partitioned the lawman in the area to be at noticed that Sven will be absent some time.

With everything in order Sven loaded his kart and horse and headed to court for what he hoped would be victory.