Author Topic: Resolution #7 Valencia senate/Generalitat Valenciana  (Read 773 times)

(RIP) Ignasio Fluentio

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Resolution #7 Valencia senate/Generalitat Valenciana
« on: 11 February, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
This is an ammendment to an existing law.
The current law states that any non-Valencian citizen is restricted to purchasing 3 units of any foodstuff on the market .
Since I started producing food it seems that the market is flooded and even low cost bread is aplenty with no one to buy it afetrr only 3 days of intensive baking.
It seems that we have the ability to supply the demand, both internal and external and the fear of hunger and famine is a mere shadow of the past. 
I therefore suggest that the law is ammended to restrict the quantity allowed for non- citizens to half the offered quantity on the market. This will allow our economic to develope by providing the entire world with our quality cheap foods while keeping enough supply for our own people.

Humbly yours,

Ignasio Fluentio Valenciano.

(RIP) Abner Burgos

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Resolution #7 Valencia senate/Generalitat Valenciana
« Reply #1 on: 18 February, 2012, 02:01:40 AM »
This sounds like a reasonable amendment.

As it is an existing law I see no reason to proceed with preliminary vote but go straight to a formal vote on this matter.

I vote:

YES/SI

(RIP) Jordi De Tossa

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 19 February, 2012, 12:54:15 AM »
Estimats Consellers/ Dears Senators

I Don Jordi de Tossa vote:

YES/SI

(RIP) Ignasio Fluentio

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 21 February, 2012, 08:50:58 PM »
As it is my resolution I think I will support.
Yes, Si

(RIP) Uberto Carpegna

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 22 February, 2012, 01:40:50 AM »
Resolution #7 will amends a previous law, restricting the amount of food non-citizens can purchase.

Old Law:

Market Law

1. It is forbidden for the same person to sell on the market goods of the same type that she or he has purchased on the Market of Valencia in the Kingdom of Aragona in the preceding 7 days. The Vassal will seize such merchandise and give it to the person who provides proof that their merchandise violated the law.

2. It is forbidden for purchase of food productions on the market by non-Valencia citizens in quantities of more then 3 per item in more then 5 days. Violating this law will give the offender a trial. If found guilty they will be sentenced to One Day in jail. Non-Valencia citizens can petition the Regent for redress of this law if they have sufficient reason to purchase more then 3 items of a certain food in the Kingdom of Aragona within a 5 day period.

New Law:

Market Law

1. It is forbidden for the same person to sell on the market goods of the same type that she or he has purchased on the Market of Valencia in the Kingdom of Aragona in the preceding 7 days. The Vassal will seize such merchandise and give it to the person who provides proof that their merchandise violated the law.

2. It is forbidden for the purchase of food productions on the market by non-Valencia citizens in quantities of more than half of a particular food item in more then 5 days. Violating this law will give the offender a trial. If found guilty they will be sentenced to One Day in jail. Non-Valencia citizens can petition the Regent for redress of this law if they have sufficient reason to purchase more then half of a certain food in the Kingdom of Aragona within a 5 day period.

As Regent and King/Rei of Aragon and by the power of the Senate given to them by me. I here by PASS this resolution into law. It will be posted on the forum and given to the vassal to be posted in game.

Uberto Carpegna
« Last Edit: 22 February, 2012, 01:44:44 AM by Uberto Carpegna »