Author Topic: Captain of the Guard  (Read 1482 times)

(RIP) Benjamin Boelistark

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Captain of the Guard
« on: 26 September, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »
Captain of the Guard walks into the New Prison barracks to check all is clean and in order.

But mostly to check if he actually arrived in the correct place  ;)
Benjamin B. Apothecary

Scott Macfergus

• General group
Re: Captain of the Guard
« Reply #1 on: 03 December, 2011, 04:46:04 PM »
King Scott walked into the barracks looking for his Captain of the Guard.  Congratulations, Ben on a successful attack on Albret.  I would also like to commend the other soldiers that took part in the attack.  I would like you to begin thinking about a system of ranks for our army based on how each soldier does on the field of battle.  I would like to bestow ranks on those in the army as a means of showing which soldiers have earned the most honor in battle.  Scott smiled and said, As for your next orders, I want you to take Labourd which is just south of Albret.  We need the stone that they have to be able to build the Markets and Taverns and other town buildings we will need as we take these new territories.  Scott shook his hand and said, Good luck to you in the coming campaign.  I shall be by your side again as we fight for the growth and freedom of our nation.  Scott then took his leave of the Captain and returned to his palace to prepare for battle.

Benjamin Boeliestark

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 24 January, 2012, 05:25:49 AM »
Returning from the dead, Benjamin reports back into the guards office, and taking practice sword makes his way to the training ground to recover his strength and fitness
Benjamin B Apothecary

Scott Macfergus

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 25 January, 2012, 04:34:56 AM »
Scott saw his friend back in town and smiled.  It's good to have you back, Ben.  Now, let's get ready to take some territory.  Scott slaps the man on his back and heads to work on a dummy at the training grounds.