Author Topic: Case A035: State against Inga Zurge  (Read 186 times)

Kollan Piterscii

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Case A035: State against Inga Zurge
« on: 08 May, 2020, 12:33:48 AM »
By the power of Law given to Kievans by His Majesty Grand Prince Ipatiy and by power of Order blessed by Our Triune Deus, High Court of Grand Principality of Kiev start this prosecution against crimes committed by Inga Zurge.

Inga Zurge is accused of violating of law:

- Section V. Use of markets.

Prosecution will be represented by Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab.

Inga Zurge has 24 hours to name his lawyer or to declare self-representation.

Kollan Piterscii

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Case A035: State against Inga Zurge
« Reply #1 on: 10 May, 2020, 05:16:05 AM »
The defendant did not exercise the right to a lawyer.

The floor is handed over to the prosecutor for indictment and evidence of guilt of the defendant.

The defendant will then have 24 hours to provide evidence of his innocence.

Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 10 May, 2020, 08:02:30 PM »
 The document shows illegal placement of goods on the market.                                                                             Section 5.2 Severe Crime . The Prosecutor's office demands 2 days in prison a fine of 400 silver.
« Last Edit: 10 May, 2020, 08:13:17 PM by Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab »

Kollan Piterscii

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 2020, 01:05:46 AM »
The court accepts the evidence presented by the prosecutor. The defendant did not use the provided word.

If the parties have something to add to the above, then I give the final word to the prosecutor, then the defendant will have 24 hours to say the last word.

Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 12 May, 2020, 07:49:49 PM »
The investigation proved the guilt. The Prosecutor's office demands that the court find Inga Zurge guilty.

Kollan Piterscii

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 14 May, 2020, 02:28:15 AM »
The defendant again did not use the provided word.

The court satisfies the indictment and finds the defendant guilty of all charges.

Inga Zurge is sentenced to 2 days of prison and a fine of 400 silver coins.

Case is closed.

Inga Zurge

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 14 May, 2020, 04:11:14 PM »
I ask to repeat the trial because until now  I cannot enter the forum due tecnical  problem.

Svatomir Brodnik

• Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 14 May, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »
I ask to repeat the trial because until now  I cannot enter the forum due tecnical  problem.
If the judge does this he will break the rules

Secondabove All

• *[STAFF] Administrator
  • Baby Member
« Reply #8 on: 17 May, 2020, 07:48:01 AM »
[ The administration was requested to review this case.  After taking in all information we see that no violation in handling the trail was made.  The defendant didn't request new forum access until 4 days after the trial had started.  The administration will, if the judge and the Kingdom of Kiev are willing, shall allow a retrial this one time as the defendant didn't have access, though they should have informed the person who sent out the missive of the trail happening In-Game.]

Svatomir Brodnik

• Baby Member
« Reply #9 on: 17 May, 2020, 01:43:16 PM »
 I'll tell Nikolai about it. The message about the start of the trial was sent less than 24 hours after it started, I know that for sure. The defendant also delayed the case in every possible way. This court had a background the Defendant illegally extracted resources in our country. But she left at my request, and we decided not to pursue her for it. Now I can promise that this will not happen again and there will be no such easing next time.

Kollan Piterscii

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #10 on: 18 May, 2020, 05:42:41 PM »
I, as the Judge, sent in-game letter to the Defendant immediately after the trial has started. It had a link to the forum topic as required by rules.

The Court is not willing to repeat the procedure again, unless we are forced by administration to do so.

Secondabove All

• *[STAFF] Administrator
  • Baby Member
« Reply #11 on: 23 May, 2020, 03:21:21 AM »
This player is still confined.  Please have the Guard Captain send to me the date and time of the official arrest and jailing as this has entered into abuse.

Svatomir Brodnik

• Baby Member
« Reply #12 on: 23 May, 2020, 02:47:28 PM »
 Which captain of the guard? There are three of them in Kiev. This criminal was arrested by Kolovrat and he does not have access to the forum. What kind of abuse are you talking about when the defendant doesn't pay the fine? We didn't want to distract you from more important things. But since you spend so much time with this criminal, spend a little more. ps the judge wrote out as many hours as necessary, and the prison where she is incarcerated does not have a captain. No one could increase her sentence. Perhaps this criminal is just distracting you in order to save  masters?