Author Topic: Trial of Rossana Pompiglioni vs Kingdom of Savoy  (Read 249 times)

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
  • Molon Labe
Trial of Rossana Pompiglioni vs Kingdom of Savoy
« on: 23 April, 2020, 05:52:14 PM »
We are here to begin the arrest procedure and detainment that will lead to the start of a trial on the failure of Rossana Pompiglioni to provide her stats to the regent or authorized representative of the kingdom of Savoy on demand within 24 hours. Trial will begin at the discretion of the Kingdom if Savoy once all parties have been properly notified.
« Last Edit: 23 April, 2020, 05:55:30 PM by Andrew White »
VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
Re: Trial of Rossana Pompiglioni vs Kingdom of Savoy
« Reply #1 on: 04 May, 2020, 05:23:18 PM »

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #2 on: 04 May, 2020, 05:24:42 PM »

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #3 on: 04 May, 2020, 05:26:10 PM »

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #4 on: 05 May, 2020, 02:12:20 AM »
The trial of Rossana Pompiglioni vs the Kingdom of Savoy will begin with opening remarks by the prosecution. It is at this time the prosecution will provide the evidence it has collected to prove a crime/s has occurred against the Kingdom of Savoy. The prosecution has 24 hours to provide its evidence and then I, myself the Judge will reflect upon the evidence shown and may or may not ask questions. The prosecutors may use as much or as little time it requires to present its evidence up to a maximum time limit of 24 hours.
« Last Edit: 05 May, 2020, 12:43:29 PM by Andrew White »

Alain D' Arcy

• General group
  • ARTE ET MARTE
« Reply #5 on: 05 May, 2020, 02:53:12 PM »
The Accused, Rossana Pompiglioni, left Savoy as soon as the Queen proclaimed a new Law and sent a scroll to all the citizens advising them to submit their training stats to the Guard Captain, in order to develop a customized training plan to each individual: Instead of obliging, the Accused left the Kingdom.

The new laws were Proclaimed and Implemented by: Queen Alexandra Tzimiskes on the 19th Day of April of 1320.

As of the 23rd day of April of 1320, since there was still no communication or updated status from the Accused, the law was applied and the Queen proclaimed a Banishment Decree, stipulating that the Accused should look for another Kingdom to establish residence within 72 hours of the decree.

The accused was arrested (after failing not only to provide her stats in time as proscribed by Savoy Law) in the region of Ferrara, Italy, a salt mining region, equipped with a pickaxe.  Mining resources outside the borders of Savoy is also an illegal act.

This arrest was well beyond the banishment order time limit to change citizenship, and to this day the defendant remains an illegal citizen of Savoy.

The Accused has 1. failed to provide her stats in a timely fashion; 2. failed to change citizenship within 72 hours of banishment decree; 3. held an excavating tool and/or excavated in another region which is considered a crime.
« Last Edit: 05 May, 2020, 04:24:05 PM by Alain D' Arcy »

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #6 on: 05 May, 2020, 05:24:38 PM »
Now that the prosecutor has submitted their evidence.. I would like to direct the defendant Rossana Pompiglioni to provide any evidence that suggests or proves she is innocent of these accusations. Rossana Pompiglioni will have 24 hours to provide evidence of defense from the time stamp of this post. Afterwards the prosecution may choose to follow up with the defense with any questions they wish to ask. If the prosecution does not wish to follow up with the defendant with any questions, then the Judge (myself) will render a verdict within an appropriate time frame.

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #7 on: 06 May, 2020, 06:01:50 PM »
The time allotted for the defense to prove their innocence has passed. The judge (myself) will now ponder the evidence provided, consider the facts, and will reach a decision in a reasonable amount of time.

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #8 on: 06 May, 2020, 10:49:27 PM »
The defendant in this matter,  Rossana Pompiglioni has been charged with three offenses of the law by the Kingdom Savoy. Charges are as follows: The Accused has 1. failed to provide her stats in a timely fashion; 2. failed to change citizenship within 72 hours of banishment decree; 3. held an excavating tool and/or excavated in another region which is considered a crime.

On the first charge of a training discretion in the manner of failure to disclose attributes/stats, I find the defendant guilty as charged. The sentence shall be 5 days imprisonment, and a fine of 300 silver.

On the second charge of a banishment discretion in the manner of failure to change citizenship within 72 hours, I find the defendant guilty as charged. The sentence shall be 3 days imprisonment, and a fine of 500 silver.

On the third charge of a resource discretion in the manner of holding a excavating tool without permission from the queen or chancellor of Savoy and the regent of the foreign land, I find the defendant guilty as charged. The sentence shall be 5 days imprisonment, and a fine of 300 silver.

13 days imprisonment and 1100 silver coins fine PLUS.......

In addition to the charges leveled by the Kingdom of Savoy, I, myself have been personally harassed by the defendant using violent and inflammatory language. This is a violation of Savoy law under Article VI: Respect. This PM I received from the defendant was offensive and a violation of Savoy law and ME rules. I find the defendant is guilty as charged of disrespect and contempt of court. The sentence shall be 1 day imprisonment and a fine of 100 silver Coins in addition to the other fine and charges.

The PM I received is vulgar and inflammatory and will not posted as official evidence. However if an applicable official representative of ME requires proof as evidence I will share in a private setting as evidence.

FINAL SENTENCE IS 14 days imprisonment, AND 1200 silver coins in fines.
« Last Edit: 06 May, 2020, 10:51:24 PM by Andrew White »

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #9 on: 08 May, 2020, 12:10:32 AM »
As requested by moderator here is a copy/paste of the message I was PM’d by the defendant at the start of the trial.
“ fate quel cazzo che vi pare.
Come sempre ovvio.

o con voi o contro di noi.
Lo dicevano i fascisti.
Anche i nazisti.

complimenti.
siete proprio delle brave persone
con passione...
BOCCA di ROSA”

I can post a screenshot if necessary in the next 48 hours but I must buy a new phone first. I damaged my current phone beyond repair.

Also, upon hearing the sentence the accused went into meditation before I could imprison.

Secondabove All

• *[STAFF] Administrator
  • Baby Member
« Reply #10 on: 23 May, 2020, 03:34:22 AM »
If a character breaks more than one law, fines, jail days can be summed up to a maximum of:

5000 silver coin
5 jail days
For the crimes judged in the same trial. It is not possible to open more than one trial at the same time.

Note: The only reason to give more than 5 jail days will be the lack of money to pay a fine or damage and this should be confirmed by   
   administration.

Andrew White

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #11 on: 23 May, 2020, 07:16:57 AM »
If a character breaks more than one law, fines, jail days can be summed up to a maximum of:

5000 silver coin
5 jail days
For the crimes judged in the same trial. It is not possible to open more than one trial at the same time.

Note: The only reason to give more than 5 jail days will be the lack of money to pay a fine or damage and this should be confirmed by   
   administration.

thank you for your input into the case, we will follow your advice and apply the penalty of  5000 silver coins and 5 jail days -however please advise us on how to handle the fact that the accused has been on meditation mode as soon as the sentence was read and it has been a couple weeks now.....Also, how to address the fact that she used fowl language in a scroll to me calling me a Nazi.