Author Topic: Lost and Found  (Read 328 times)

Lucifel Uchiha

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • The selfish desire of wanting the peace causes war
Re: Lost and Found
« Reply #15 on: 22 May, 2020, 01:01:12 PM »
Her words had him realize just how much she was coping with the loss of the hope she once carried to allow her to survive captivity and now even though she is free and serving her liege still she is feeling in chains to the same feelings he was sharing for her. It was real and they were next to each other while facing the painful struggle of moving to their duties and relating with each other in the more natural way they could.

Well if there is some concern on fashion in this place it would be for me to make you feel even more prettier than you are.

But since you can swing that sword in such a particular way, why don't you swing it at me for training purpose, i could use the training as well, and your absence certainly had some effect on my physical shape which i wish to recover, knowing that you were always so "active" by me side.
- The king had a nostalgic moment there seeing him and her beloved in the silk sheets in his chambers in countless hours of all sort of imaginative love being done until exhaustion.

With a brief spin he bend the cape in 2 in his arm and threw it to Lord Roberval who appears always in the key moment when needed. He slowly unsheathe his sword and stood in a more steady stance facing her beloved.

My Lady, will you honor me the clash for old times sake? En garde!

Rise and Rule

Euphemia Courcel

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: Lost and Found
« Reply #16 on: 30 June, 2020, 07:35:35 AM »
For all the complaints Euphemia could make about her life, which if pressed would be an impressive amount, one such complaint she could never make was that it was boring or stagnant! Just as she had approached the clothed mannequin to hesitently grasp at the sword she heard movement behind her. Whirling about on instinct she found Lucifel preparing and asking to duel her as if no time had passed. Perhaps he had his excuses, that he needed to see her time in captivity had not weakened her, but to her it all just felt like a desperate clinging to the old days and routines....such that they were.

Yet she too could not resist the unspoken invitation as her body haunched low to begin the fight.

"If you wanted me to help with your physique you only need ask," only for him would such a taunt carry a seductive edge as she closed the distance between them and their swords clashed. Back and forth the pair would go, Euphemia far more interested in finding excuses to get close to him than winning or losing the fight, but it was obvious whatever pains she had endured (and due to her carelessness plenty of those angry red scars would be evident during the fight) her physique and technical skills were perhaps only stronger for it and she fought the king like only she could: In a deadly dance both seductive and yet keeping him on his toes.