Author Topic: Wedding of Genevieve LeDosquet and Ismail Al-saffa  (Read 493 times)

Aline Ledosquet

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: Wedding of Genevieve LeDosquet and Ismail Al-saffa
« Reply #30 on: 20 May, 2020, 12:49:44 AM »
Aline was training when a mousy haired messenger approached her from behind. He tapped her on the shoulder and said “ahem. I have been asked to give you this scr-” Aline was caught off guard by his tapping, so out of habit she swung around, jabbing her wooden training sword around. The messenger was very luck that it was her wooden training sword and not a combat sword that was in her hands, because the sword made swift, hard contact with his ribs. Aline winced as she saw her mistake. “Ah. You startled me. Forgive my error. What was the reason you have been sent to me?” The messenger, still gasping to reclaim lost wind and clutching at what was certainly going to be a bruise or worse, wordlessly handed her a scroll. It was from her niece’s fiancé. Strange... thought Aline. He never writes to me!
She opened the scroll and read about the demise of her brother in law. Her first reaction was horror. Then a whole onslaught of pressing emotions, each vying for her attention. To cope, she lifted her sword and swung back around. Something about the feeling of a sword coming in contact with an exterior object soothed her.
The messenger thankfully noticed her lifting her sword, and ducked just as it went whizzing above his head, where his other ribs were just a second before.
Aline barely noticed the just averted disaster as she hit the wooded dummy, splintering a large crack down its middle with the sheer force of her internal battle’s rage. Once she had thoroughly exauhsted herself she left, quite placidly, to go comfort her sister. 

Alexandra Tzimiskes

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: Wedding of Genevieve LeDosquet and Ismail Al-saffa
« Reply #31 on: 22 May, 2020, 02:35:48 AM »
After some time, albeit all its ups and downs, life in the kingdom started to thrive again and the memories of happy times and loyal friends would be forever and fondly etched in the heart of Alexandra. So much had happened in so little time. An inn had been opened in Savoy and great quality food was being produced.

Alexandra was also glad that the business of her dear friend Genevieve was blooming. She had heard that her friend's reputation as one of the best seamstresses in the whole of Europe was growing. That was exciting! From her last correspondence, Genevieve was planning a trip to deliver an order, and would eventually stop in Savoy for a visit. Alexandra couldn't wait to see her dear friend again. She was also eagerly awaiting for news of her god daughter who had recently moved to Sweden to be next to her fiance, Samir. She smiled at the thought of these wonderful friends, and went for a stroll in the gardens of the Palace.
Queen Alexandra Tzimiskes
Kingdom of Savoy
Queen Consort Faucigny