Author Topic: Request for removal and request to the administration  (Read 596 times)

Pico Della Mirandola

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Request for removal and request to the administration
« Reply #30 on: 26 March, 2020, 06:23:34 PM »
Interesting.

I'm still banned from discord since 6 weeks without having been told yet why and/or for how long.

Would administrators post here what is that got me banned, so that the community can compare it with the phrases written below that warrant a "Next time I'll have to close or take ban actions".

To be very clear my point is that it's obvious that what (ever) I wrote was way less offensive than this, and maybe directed to other players, yet you as administrators continue to use completely different metrics for disciplining players. Not a good way to move forward

Isabella Este

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #31 on: 26 March, 2020, 08:16:45 PM »
Can you explain to me why Serbia, Italy and Bulgaria should take the relic?

Do you want a valid reason why Serbia, Italy and Bulgaria raided the Mystical Relic?
Quickly done: he has only one name and has been and will always remain the number one enemy of the Kingdom of Italy and the whole Alliance. He usurped the throne of Rome, a kingdom that had been won on the battlefield with a long war by the King of Italy, Wallachia and Savoy. Under his Regency he produced continuous damage to the Kingdom of Italy and also attacked him militarily. When he abdicated he hindered the reconciliation between the Kingdom of Italy and the Holy See by fomenting Pope Alexander and many theologians. Did you want to take him with you? Now you also have to carry his luggage.
Tell yourself the name Fabiotto  ;)

This is the most important reason but there are others.

Michael Isauricos was the very first enemy of the Kingdom of Italy even before Gualtieri. You can still see the trials in RP section.

And then,
The Mystical Religion was strongly relaunched by a group of former Italics who made  fortune also thanks to the Kingdom of Italy in ancient times, when it was perfumed funded and helped in many ways. As repay want you know what we received?  They  ran in aid of those Sicilians who allied with our Roman enemy...

As you can see the reasons can be many and all very valid.
" Il mio segreto è una memoria che agisce a volte per terribilità"

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Vina dant animos
« Reply #32 on: 27 March, 2020, 12:19:54 AM »
I'm proud to be so important for you, Isa.

Thank you for your (false  ;D) words.

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #33 on: 27 March, 2020, 07:17:41 AM »
Exactly what's the purpose of this forum?? Requesting something nonsense or spreading fuel??

Mystic relic is gone. So, first, conquer it from Kiev.
Next, win the war against everyone (when your enemies don't start war after being defeated by you, or when your enemies accept defeat).
Then present your request of relocating the relic from Cairo to wherever you want and wait for the admin's approval.
Eddard Stark

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #34 on: 27 March, 2020, 10:05:49 AM »
non volevo ritornare sull'argomento e mi scuso se ho scaldato i toni, ma ci tengo a ritornarci ancora per rispondere
Pico, te lo dico io perchè sei stato bannato. Su discord hai paragonato al cancro me e i miei compagni. Uno dei miei migliori amici non c'è più, perchè il cancro lo ha portato via. Ti ho risposto in forum e l'amministratore ha pensato bene di tradurre le mie parole e bannare me. Se sei stato bannato è stato grazie all'intervento dei miei amici che hanno fatto notare la gravità delle tue parole.
Quindi è inutile che insisti facendo notare quello che ho scritto in precedenza qui.
Non hai scusanti.

Isabella, sono felice di vedere che stai bene, ma non mi interessa la preistoria. Io vedo la storia recente, e nella storia recente i tuoi amici serbi hanno fatto schifezze che neanche immagini.

Eddard, forse non hai capito.  Il problema di spostare la reliquia potrebbe essere un argomento interessante e importante, ma al momento un amministratore avrebbe dovuto impedire un raid del genere e sappiamo bene perchè. Poi aggiungo che Cyrene era in guerra con regni teologici (anche se non era una guerra religiosa). L'intervento serbo in ERE non aveva senso..
Comunque, i teologici avevano la forza di riconquistare la reliquia teologica e non lo hanno fatto. Noi non abbiamo la forza dei teologici.
Tineiti pure la reliquia.
Usatela come meglio preferite.
A turno.

I didn't want to go back on the subject and I apologize if I warmed the tone, but I want to come back again to answer
Pico, I'll tell you why you've been banned. On discord you have compared me and my companions to cancer. One of my best friends is gone, because cancer took him away. I replied in the forum and the administrator thought it well to translate my words and ban me. If you were banned it was thanks to the intervention of my friends who pointed out the gravity of your words.
So there is no point in insisting by pointing out what I wrote earlier here.
You have no excuses.  Petty.

Isabella, I'm happy to see that you're fine, but I don't care about prehistory. I see recent history, and in recent history your Serbian friends have made crap you can't even imagine.

Eddard, maybe you don't understand. The problem of moving the relic could be an interesting and important topic, but at the moment an administrator should have prevented such a raid and we know why. Then I add that Cyrene was at war with theological realms (even if it wasn't a religious war). The Serbian intervention in ERE made no sense ..
However, the theologians had the strength to regain the theological relic and did not do so. We do not have the strength of the theologians.
Take the relic as well.
Use it as you prefer.
Take turns.
« Last Edit: 27 March, 2020, 10:34:43 AM by Fabiotto Borgia »

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
« Reply #35 on: 27 March, 2020, 11:26:15 AM »
I still do not see a reason, why a raid like this should be prevented

Isabella Este

• General group
« Reply #36 on: 27 March, 2020, 01:25:55 PM »

Isabella, sono felice di vedere che stai bene, ma non mi interessa la preistoria. Io vedo la storia recente, e nella storia recente i tuoi amici serbi hanno fatto schifezze che neanche immagini.

Isabella, I'm happy to see that you're fine, but I don't care about prehistory. I see recent history, and in recent history your Serbian friends have made crap you can't even imagine.

Anche io sono contenta di risentirti, ma detto questo Fabiotto non sto parlando di preistoria sto parlando di storia recente. Vedo che a cyrene avete radunato la gran parte dei personaggi che ci hanno combattuto per anni e con forza, pertanto cosa pensavate di aspettarvi  la stesa di un tappeto rosso? Se non guardi agli avvenimenti accaduti in passato non puoi giocare bene perché gli eventi sono tutti concatenati e le ripercussioni si palesano oggi.
Ti invito ad informarti sulla situazione politica passata perchè altrimenti ogni passo in avanti che vorrete fare sarà sbagliato come pure le vostre considerazioni oggettive ( Serbia)

PS: conosco Pico e so che può essere pungente ma mai offensivo con cattiveria, chiederei pertanto la sua riammissione in Discord.

I'm happy to hear you too, but having said this Fabiotto I'm not talking about prehistory I'm talking about recent history. I see that in Cyrene you have gathered most of the characters that who have fought us for years and with strength, so what did you think you expected the laying of a red carpet? If you don't look at the events that happened in the past you can't play well because things are all linked and the repercussions are evident today.
I invite you to inquire about the past political situation because otherwise every step forward you want to take, will be wrong as well as your objective considerations (Serbia)

PS: I know Pico and I know he can be pungent but never offensive with malice, therefore I would ask for his readmission to Discord.

I'm proud to be so important for you, Isa.

Thank you for your (false  ;D) words.

You're not important to me just annoying ... :P
False words from Isabella's mouth never came out, you know

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Vina dant animos
« Reply #37 on: 27 March, 2020, 11:57:26 PM »

I know Pico and I know he can be pungent but never offensive with malice
[...]

Yes, that's exactly it...
 ;D

Isabella Este

• General group
« Reply #38 on: 28 March, 2020, 01:11:20 PM »

I know Pico and I know he can be pungent but never offensive with malice
[...]

Yes, that's exactly it...
 ;D

This is malice  for example...

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Vina dant animos
« Reply #39 on: 28 March, 2020, 01:32:35 PM »
You mean if someone is offensive without malice, that's OK?

Pico Della Mirandola

• General group
« Reply #40 on: 28 March, 2020, 01:36:49 PM »
Pico, te lo dico io perchè sei stato bannato. Su discord hai paragonato al cancro me e i miei compagni. Uno dei miei migliori amici non c'è più, perchè il cancro lo ha portato via. Ti ho risposto in forum e l'amministratore ha pensato bene di tradurre le mie parole e bannare me. Se sei stato bannato è stato grazie all'intervento dei miei amici che hanno fatto notare la gravità delle tue parole.
Quindi è inutile che insisti facendo notare quello che ho scritto in precedenza qui.
Non hai scusanti.

Pico, I'll tell you why you've been banned. On discord you have compared me and my companions to cancer. One of my best friends is gone, because cancer took him away. I replied in the forum and the administrator thought it well to translate my words and ban me. If you were banned it was thanks to the intervention of my friends who pointed out the gravity of your words.
So there is no point in insisting by pointing out what I wrote earlier here.
You have no excuses.  Petty.

Quindi se io scrivo che i sicilioti sono un cancro del gioco vengo bannato per non si sa quanto tempo ma quando tu scrivi all'amministratore che e' cieco o in malafede va tutto bene ?
So if I write that the siciliots are the cancer of the game I'm banned for who knows how long but when you write to the administrator that he's either blind o in bad faith it's all good ?

WOW !!!!!!!!!     :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

P.S.
Io non penso che ne tu, ne gli altri cirenaici, ne gli ex-romenti siano un problema. Quindi non posso aver scritto su discord quello che non penso. Io penso, e lo confermo, che i sicilioti della mano nera siano un cancro per il gioco.
i don't think that either you, or the other cirenaics, or the ex-roments are a problem. So I can't have written on discord what I don't think. I think, and confirm it, that the siciliots of the black hand are a game cancer.

P.P.S.
Anzi, a me tu come giocatore piaci e mi piace la sforzo che fai nel gioco. Peccato quella nave che parti' da Venezia non si sia fermata al porto di Urbino per farti scendere; anche se oggi siamo su fazioni opposte tu sei sempre il benvenuto in Italia.
Actually, I like you as player and I like the effort you place in-game. it's a pity that that ship that sailed fom Venice didn't stop at Urbino port to let you offboard; even if today we're on opposite factions you're always welcome in Italy.

P.P.P.S.
Anche gli ex-romani sono giocatori normali come te e me. Si puo' discutere di chi piace a chi, ma non sono certo un pericolo per il gioco.
Even the ex-romans are normal players like you and me. We can discuss who likes who, but they're certainly not a danger to the game.

P.P.P.P.S.
Ma la mano nera no. Non e' un caso se quasi tutti i regni li hanno bannati. in 3 anni hanno attacato quasi tutti i regni di ME, ho perso il conto di quante comunita' hanno distrutto e di quanti giocatori hanno abbandonato il gioco a causa loro. Sono un cancro.
But the black hand no. It's not by chance that almost every kingdom has banned them. In 3 years they attacked almost every ME kingdom, I lost the count of how many communities they have destroyed and of how many players have left the game because of them. They're a cancer.   

P.P.P.P.P.S.
Mi dispiace tu abbia perso il tuo amico. Mia madre mori' 3 anni fa di cancro, mio padre ne ha battuti 2, uno alla prostata uno allo stomaco, mia sorella ne ha battuto uno ma con una procedura molto invasiva. Mio cugino ne ha battuto 1. Con l'allungarsi delle vita media nelle famiglie col cancro si convive.
i'm sorry you lost your friend. My mother died 3 years ago of cancer, my father beat 2, prostate and stomach, my sister beat one but with an invasive procedure. My cousin beat 1. With the lenghtening of life expectancy in the families we co-live with cancer.
P.P.P.P.P.S.B
Ma oramai il cancro e' entrato nel lessico comune, nel senso di qualcosa che ti attacca e distrugge dal di dentro se non affrontato. Io non lo vedo certo come un'offesa.
But these days cancer word entered day to day speeches, in the sense of something that attacks and destroys you from within if not dealt with. I certainly don't see it as an offense.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.
Visto che non ho potuto leggerla, mandami la tua risposta che scrivesti su discord, cosi' ti dico se per me andavi bannato o no, e se ti devo rispondere o no.
As I couldn't read it, send me your discord answer, so I'll tell you if for me you had to be banned or not, and if I owe you an answer or not.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.
Non ho scusanti perche' non ho niente di cui scusarmi.
I have no excuses because I have nothing to apologize for.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.
Qui il problema non e' il mio ban, e' il modo in cui l'amministrazione agisce. Se bannano un giocatore glielo devono comunicare e dirgli per quanto tempo e'. La loro arbitrarieta' totale e' un problema di tutti noi giocatori. Kol non si upo' svegliare la mattina prima di dimettersi da amministatore e decidere che non gli piace quel che ho scritto e farmi fuori senza se e ma.
Here the problem is not my ban, is the way of acting of administators. If they ban a player they have to tell him and tell him how long for. Their total randomness it's a problem for all of the community. Kol can't wake up the morning before quitting as administrator and decide he doesn't like what I wrote and cut me off without if and but.

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Vina dant animos
« Reply #41 on: 28 March, 2020, 02:48:41 PM »
Ci manchi su discord, Pico.

We miss you

Richard Shelton

• General group
  • *[STAFF] Moderator
« Reply #42 on: 28 March, 2020, 07:42:28 PM »
Ok, I wouldn't go that far guys. I close this topic. This was a topic exclusively for matters concerning admins. This is the section: Medieval-Europe Role Play Forum »Not RP - Support and Discussions »Administration and Moderation »Request for removal and request to the administration
By the moment that warnings wasn't followed, and that admins are often blamed of taking sides it is decided:

To who didn't follow my request of remaining in topic and flames, rules well known and so, broken the rules H. Public complaints (4pps), J. Going off-topic and disturbing (3pps) K. Flame (3pps) M. Referring to real world (2pps) +Admin can add max 1 PP to the total.

I assign a total amount of 13pp for a total of 90 suspension days, to who will you say?

By the moment that nobody followed my two requests and that I don't want to be accused of taking sides, I'll give suspension-days for all the members who partecipated at this conversation.
In order of appearance:

-Fabiotto Borgia
-Teodoro Sindonio
-Dusan Nemanjic
-Gualtieri Colapesce
-Pico Della Mirandola
-Alfred Avalon
-Willhelm Tell
-Eliana Chiaromonte
-Jerman Nemanjic
-Isabella Este
-Eddard Stark

You are 11 members so 90/11= 8 days each of partial ban (8,181818181818182 exactly). In Italy we say "trouble shared is trouble halved". Partial ban will admit you in logged but not post.
I hope that now you will be happy, you that accuse the admins taking sides; you that accuse the whole reason of your difficulty in game... to admins (again). I want to ask, how is possibile in your opinion to pretend to be right....without respect people and help each others?
I really don't know.
Thanks for your time.
Richard Shelton - eastern warlord *[STAFF] Moderator