Author Topic: Request for removal and request to the administration  (Read 592 times)

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
Re: Request for removal and request to the administration
« Reply #15 on: 25 March, 2020, 01:40:45 AM »
"
This is not the usual fake war, which, despite all who rant, has been used a little by everyone. This is an action that deserves proper observation by administrators
. (Reporting)

Since I have been in this game, I have never seen such a despicable action, made from favored realms to hit a community
. (Complaining)

I have reason to believe that the whole mystical community can abandon the game, because if we agree to have everyone against us, we will not accept such a thing. I ask to take serious measures towards all parties involved
." (Threating with taking players away from game if you dont get what you want and also.. On edge of crying)

Do you read what you write and how you write it? This above for example , but also check every second sentence of your post. To me this is more crying , complaining , unjust reporting than support of your people. But if it is what you call support then its by dirtiest ways known to a player in my opinion. I wouldnt support anyone doing this, even if i would do it in affect I would feel too low 1 hour after that. But your faction to complain is same like a drug dealer is suing neighbour because he stole a 1$ candy from a shop.

Beside that you say i did it privately... I have no reason to hide anything , but you also should know that I did not do it or else your population would be halved least said. Ask your leader how many times just he was caught in forbidden actions (by caught I mean when he was informed that he is, not to mention other stuff) and then ask him did he had any problem because of that or just been warned by my side and side of my ig wife.
Even now when there was well known injust way of stopping wars while battlefield appeared as i heard from a friend that something will be done about it,  I just asked admin is something happening or to attack again to dethrone Rome , sto know what next move should be, he said to attack again and that was accepted with no complaint. To win a war you need to know your enemy and you obviously dont so... :)

I will also congratulate you if you win back your relic after its taken. But point is we had even worse situation in past and none complained (worse because game mechanics were abused and there were work for admin even tho we didnt ask for it. Here you have pure political situation which you ask admin to fix because you are bad at diplomacy. You had plenty of time to gain political support or conquer Cairo for you.
Also its not mine or any patri or Theo or whoever fault , but yours that your political situation is bad.

What I am trying to say is stop playing dirty and then asking for admin intervention for every move we make,  esspecially while your side is breaking every rule they can. Please keep that on mind , its double edged sword and side turned to you is much sharper.
 Instead of that use your head what you could do in game to fight against it by sword or by diplomacy ... or else what is the point in all this?
« Last Edit: 25 March, 2020, 01:45:22 AM by Dusan Nemanjic »

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #16 on: 25 March, 2020, 09:46:44 AM »
you continue to have a distorted view. What you call complaints are actually observations. Observations turned into denunciation, because most of the time we were silent to observe how you changed the rules by adapting and changing the way we play, but with this crap you know very well that we won't be able to do anything. When you regained the relic, you were 7 or more kingdoms and the rules were different. We know that even if we try, we will never succeed. In addition to the 7 kingdoms, someone else has joined. That of the undead ...

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
« Reply #17 on: 25 March, 2020, 12:22:48 PM »
you continue to have a distorted view. What you call complaints are actually observations. Observations turned into denunciation, because most of the time we were silent to observe how you changed the rules by adapting and changing the way we play, but with this crap you know very well that we won't be able to do anything. When you regained the relic, you were 7 or more kingdoms and the rules were different. We know that even if we try, we will never succeed. In addition to the 7 kingdoms, someone else has joined. That of the undead ...

Sorry , but I dont see it that way. And even if I try to look it as observation (which is impossible) still its very bad one and untrue. When this all is over feel free to send me private message on discord I will give you at least 10 of things you and your allies are misusing far more than any of the examples you are mentioning is and also I will explain you couple of mistakes you made so maybe then you will realize how wrong you are and maybe you find out that your leadership is in fact to be blamed (and its allies ofcourse).

As for adapting to something doesnt mean we introduced it that way , but in this situation very contrary to that. If you mean on specs on beginning of war with Rome we didnt had any spec (I think maybe only Tervel had punisher but not sure) , other side was losing heavily and they found solution in arming themself with that and it changed course of war. Now I salute it as was only thing they could do but there was only way to accept that kind of play and adapt which we did. If you think on game mechanics, I feel like a broken record , please check results of the war before new mechanics were introuduced and you will see that we were doing just great with old mechanics while other side (like you are doing now) were complaining about many kingdoms attacking them which leaded to 3vs3 game rule (which I hated since the moment I heard about it and still do now), but we accepted it and still got out of it victorious.

Btw tell me how many Kingdoms are combined in your alliance now? Let me try calculate Rome, Sicily , Arberia, Cyrene , Aragona, Aquintain ... I missed someone?
And all of those are participating the fight , while we are still limited on 3 kingdoms per battlefield, ofcourse we could do the same thing as you did if that become required , but it is not and our 3 kingdoms can beat 6 of yours without any complaints , tears and snitching.

And you know my opinion but again those limitations are very bad for the game. The problem you have that 90% of the world doesnt like you do you think it is because of me , or administration , or maybe that is your Duchy to blame? Think about that...

Btw unless there is any misunderstanding or something not clear with any question about topic you posted that I as an experianced player can help you with I think we could close this topic. Agree?

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #18 on: 25 March, 2020, 01:37:41 PM »
to justify the cowardly raid on cairo (because this is the topic) you are going off topic

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #19 on: 25 March, 2020, 04:10:07 PM »
Fabiotto he replied.

We all agree there could be an independency (i call it like that, jerman nemanjic says it isn't the proper name maybe) of religious buildings. All religious buildings can be destroyed and built where you want and then you decide who is the higher level of this building. And at the same time deciding where to put the HQ of your religion. On that i think we all agree !

But now, asking admins to punish a kingdom for a raid ... it is wrong. If this happens, in the future admins will have to punish every kind of action done against someone ! at the moment the action to raid the mystic relic can be seen as bad, but in reality we could have stolen the relic just by asking to ERE authorities to take it, it is their region ! they do what they want. But of course it is not possible, so the raid is the only possible way. And it is an ERE region, so of course we must raid them !
Now, that HQ could be moved, great idea ! But as Dusan told you, it isn't his fault if the mystic relic is in Cairo and that Cairo is in ERE. You should have conquered them before no ? you made a risky choice, all the other religions have the control on the region where the relic is situated. Now, punish the head of the mystic church ! punish ERE ! punish mystic church ! conquer Cairo ! banish head of mystic church ! dishearten the mystic leader ! do something in game, according to what you can do ... but don't ask for admin intervention, or next time we all risk that when somebody is attacked or loses, he will ask for admin's intervention ... the game will be a total mess, even worse than now

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #20 on: 25 March, 2020, 04:34:38 PM »
Maybe I explained myself wrongly, Tell, and I think this is the last time I return to the subject. I am not saying to punish all raids. It is clear that this type of raid should not have been authorized by the administration. An entire community of players is being harmed on someone's whim. Can you explain to me why Serbia, Italy and Bulgaria should take the relic? Have they ever been involved in a religious war? Did they suffer threats? The impression is that in order to spite ezzelino, a community of players is being punished who don't even know what's going on. I am convinced that an administrator should intervene.
He should...

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
« Reply #21 on: 25 March, 2020, 04:53:12 PM »
because most of the time we were silent to observe how you changed the rules by adapting and changing the way we play

Sorry, but it wasn't us that were vying for any changes in the war mechanics. We merely adapted to changes. Quite good, may I add.

An entire community of players is being harmed on someone's whim.

I believe that is the definition of conflict, which is one of the main aspects of this game.
But you should know, that whose whim it was, is a matter of personal opinion.

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #22 on: 25 March, 2020, 05:12:44 PM »
hi jerman. I wasn't referring to war mechanics.
and anyway I see that  also you can't explain to me why Serbia, Italy and Bulgaria should steal the mystical relic
P.s.
I made this for you time ago. I Hope you like It
https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=19198.0

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #23 on: 25 March, 2020, 08:56:12 PM »
fabiotto i repeat the same as before, punishing this raid for what ? it has all legally done. If serbia wants to raid mystic relic (for whatever reason) it has to raid Cairo. Cairo belongs to ERE, so Serbia must raid ERE. Stop.
You wanted to protect the relic better ? you should have taken control to Cairo no ? or having a better mystic leader. Or having better diplomatic relations with ERE.
What Dusan told you is that the raid is a bad action, but not illegal at the moment. If you wanted things different, you should have played differently, by taking Cairo for Cyrene. You didn't ... so now you can't ask the administration to punish this raid or whatever you would like to see only because your own mystic leader abandoned Cyrene and ERE allowed Serbia to raid the relic. It is an IG matter, why admins should intervene ?

If now admins intervene, in every other IG problem where someone is harmed, the harmed will invoke the admins' intervention.

Richard Shelton

• General group
  • *[STAFF] Moderator
« Reply #24 on: 25 March, 2020, 10:09:40 PM »
Hi guys!
We are going out off topic....

Please, realize that admin has already replied to your question.
Thanks
Richard Shelton - eastern warlord *[STAFF] Moderator

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #25 on: 25 March, 2020, 10:12:09 PM »
Scusami, Tell. Prima ti ho scritto che forse non mi sono spiegato bene, ma poco dopo credo di essermi spiegato meglio.
Io non dico di punire i raid, io dico che un amministratore serio ed attento al gioco non avrebbe dovuto permettere questo tipo di raid perchè influisce in modo rilevante nel gioco. Il motivo lo dovresti capire, se non riesci a capirlo allora mi arrendo.
Con ERE abbiamo sempre avuto buoni rapporti, ma evidentemente il gioco non si basa sui buoni rapporti IG, ma si basa su ordini di altri.
Per me la storia è finita, la reliquia è stata presa e la storia ricorderà sempre i protagonisti di questa immonda schifezza.
Se ci sarà una guerra , l'avete vinta, ma vedrai che ora si sentiranno tutti forti e coraggiosi e  per noi gareggiare su più fronti non sarà facile.
Ci avete dato la convinzione di avervi fatto paura, di averci temuto, e che solo in questo modo siete ritornati a fare i gradassi. Per un giorno intero, prima che Cyrene dichiarasse guerra all'Inghilterra, Bulgaria, Serbia e Italia ha avuto un giorno sufficiente per dichiararci guerra e non l'ha fatto dopo aver fatto capire diverse volte di volerlo fare.
La vera vittoria è questa. Ed è nostra. Peccato però.. avrei voluto giocarla con veri uomini...
Per quanto riguarda l'amministrazione, questo messaggio era riferito a lei, pertanto chiedo di non scrivere più in questo post.
L'amministrazione non ha dedicato pubblicamente neanche un minuto a questa vicenda, ma si è preoccupata di far tornare indietro persone dall'aldilà (niente contro di loro, e spero sinceramente che stiano bene).
Arrivederci e grazie

Sorry, Tell. Earlier I wrote to you that maybe I didn't explain myself well, but shortly after I think I explained myself better.
I do not say to punish raids, I say that a serious and attentive administrator of the game should not have allowed this type of raid because it has a significant effect on the game. The reason you should understand it, if you can't understand it then I give up.
With ERE we have always had good relationships, but evidently the game is not based on good IG relationships, but is based on orders from others.
For me, the story is over, the relic has been taken and the story will always remember the protagonists of this filthy crap.
If there is a war, you have won it, but you will see that now they will all feel strong and courageous and for us competing on several fronts will not be easy.
You gave us the conviction that you were afraid of us, that you feared us, and that only in this way did you return to be boaster. For a whole day, before Cyrene declared war on England, Bulgaria, Serbia and Italy, she had enough day to declare war on us and did not do it after making it clear several times that she wanted to do it.
The real victory is this. And it's ours. Too bad though .. I wanted to play it with real men ...
As for the administration, this message was referred to her, therefore I ask you not to write more in this post.
The administration has not publicly dedicated a minute to this matter, but has taken care to get people back from the afterlife (nothing against them, and I sincerely hope they are well).
Goodbye and thanks

« Last Edit: 25 March, 2020, 10:56:04 PM by Fabiotto Borgia »

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #26 on: 25 March, 2020, 10:54:40 PM »
Fabiotto but we all agree that there should be a way to move HQ to another region, just now it is not possible ! so what is the problem ? blocking a raid because you want to move an HQ ? it isn't possible at the moment and it won't be possible in the near future ... so, it is useless to ask for blocks here and now. maybe asking for that BEFORE the raid would have been better.

the administrator has just entered the game, give him time to change the game. make a new suggestion to move HQ instead of asking to block your own raid. no ? so if you think this is a bad action, punish ERE and punish mystic leader.

Secondabove All

• *[STAFF] Administrator
  • Baby Member
« Reply #27 on: 26 March, 2020, 01:06:49 AM »
Since people are enjoying running around and assuming things I will step in.

1 - The request for moving the Mystics HQ was presented to me starting 3/18.  Where the requester attempted a number of times to use manipulation in the threat of players leaving the game if we do not do this and thus no money. 

2- This person was informed that the ERE had actually paid money to merge the region in question that put the HQ under their control.  Now, I don't know about anyone else, that should make you feel good that I wouldn't simply take money from one (though it was old administration) and turn around and make even more money from another to undo what you did.

3- I did speak with the Regent of the ERE and he doesn't desire to allow such.  If the two parties come to a different agreement on their own, it can be looked at again.

4- I also asked questions of the person making the request.  Ones that still have not been answered.  So I will ask the OP to answer. 
            - Why was this request not made to the other Administration as it seems you were fine with it until just now?

Now people can keep posting (staying on topic), sending different people to join discord and randomly message me as well as further spread anger and hate in discord.  That is your choice, but it makes it clear that where certain people think they can attempt to manipulate and threaten the game is accepted by some. 

I will say this though...or rather put forth a question to everyone. 

"How can you claim anger on something when you watched it happen to others and did not a damn thing?  "

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #28 on: 26 March, 2020, 01:45:28 AM »
you took the words of dusan changing them so that they seem yours.
You should only have done three things:
- forbid a raid that affected the game in such an important way.
- open the procedure to remove a corrupt primodor as you are doing it with the theological leader (without even a valid reason)
- be willing to keep quiet and stay behind your "anonymity" now that Is too late, because an administrator like you is either blind or in bad faith.

Richard Shelton

• General group
  • *[STAFF] Moderator
« Reply #29 on: 26 March, 2020, 02:08:32 AM »
you took the words of dusan changing them so that they seem yours.
You should only have done three things:
- forbid a raid that affected the game in such an important way.
- open the procedure to remove a corrupt primodor as you are doing it with the theological leader (without even a valid reason)
- be willing to keep quiet and stay behind your "anonymity" now that Is too late, because an administrator like you is either blind or in bad faith.
[/color]

Please guys keep calm. We all know that attacking directly admins is disrespectful and (mainly) without any sense. Is it possibile to continue this topic without libels? Again, this topic was opened to ask informations about something, admin replied...great!
If you have other questions...please write directly to him.
And keep away from here your anger, this is not the right place!
Next time I'll have to close or take ban actions. Thanks!
Richard Shelton - eastern warlord *[STAFF] Moderator