Author Topic: Office of General Eddard Stark  (Read 1338 times)

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Office of General Eddard Stark
« on: 14 November, 2017, 11:23:17 AM »
Conference room with members of councils and representing bodies from common people

War analyst 1:
General, you should focus on the global news.
General:
I'm sorry, could you please go to the point?

War analyst 1:
25-Oct-1317, 11:14   Braveheart Wallace, Regent of Kingdom of Normandy, has been dethroned!
25-Oct-1317, 11:14   Richard Shelton has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Normandy!
General:
Ok, it is their internal problem. Why should I be bothered?

War analyst 1:
25-Oct-1317, 12:53   Kingdom of England changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Oct-1317, 20:37   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of England. New Relation is: Neutral.

25-Oct-1317, 20:55   Kingdom of Scotland changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Hostile.
26-Oct-1317, 00:02   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Scotland. New Relation is: Neutral.

War analyst 2:
It seems the new Normandy government is trying hard to establish good diplomatic relation instead of going war with them.

General:
Why England and her allies are involved here? As far as I know, we neither have any world government nor world court to decide who sits on which chair.

Commoner (secret spy) 1:
Sir, from a foreigner I heard that Normandy government has completely failed to maintain their good relation even with their neighbor France. They lost all hope in diplomacy. Now they are going to war with anyone who takes the Normandy government as enemy.
25-Oct-1317, 23:42   Kingdom of France changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Hostile.
27-Oct-1317, 17:05   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Hostile.

General:
Haha, I always am fascinated with the young blood. They are full of surprises and spirit.

Messenger 1 (just arrived on his horse):
Sir, important news!
26-Oct-1317, 00:11   Augustyn Zamoyski has given the go-ahead for the project: Patriarchal Church - Chapel in: VENDOME.

28-Oct-1317, 02:33   Kingdom of Savoy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Hostile.
28-Oct-1317, 13:59   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Savoy. New Relation is: Hostile.

General:
Even more interesting! So they finally decided to become our brothers in faith! Good, good. We should talk to our priests to help them.

War analyst 3:
But now we must protect our brothers, sire!

General:
Do not worry. Normandy people are young, so they might do few mistakes and angered their neighbors. England and Savoy must not move against them. It will come to a peaceful solution hopefully.

Messenger 1:
Sire, their relation with France has become even worse.
13-Nov-1317, 00:00   The Kingdom of Normandy declared War to Kingdom of France (Conquer, region: VEXIN)

General:
Hmm then let's wait and see, how the French and Normandy soldiers fight.

Messenger 1:
But sire, it will not be only between them!

13-Nov-1317, 17:37   Kingdom of France changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Ireland. New Relation is: Allied.
13-Nov-1317, 16:53   Kingdom of Ireland changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Hostile.
13-Nov-1317, 16:53   Kingdom of Ireland changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of England. New Relation is: Friendly.
13-Nov-1317, 16:52   Kingdom of Ireland changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Allied.

General:
So you are assuming that the whole British army will act here as if they are a world police and they'll establish their own justice?

War analyst 1,2,3:
We are afraid but it looks like that...

Messenger 2:
Sir, a letter for you.

Message from Tsar Dusan:
" General, I will monitor the war in Vexin. If it requires, I will give them aid. Few of our brothers from Kiev most probably will join us too.
10-Nov-1317, 16:50   Grand Principality of Kiev changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Allied. "

General:
Ok, ask the Alemannic Guard. We'll soon set sail. And send one messenger for the myrmidons. Before leaving, I want to meet my brothers in arms. Send one more messenger to the North of Serbia and tell my Stark brothers to take preparations. Remember, until you hear from me or from my Tsar, the myrmidons and the Starks must stay at home!

Everyone nodded to each other and left the office in a hurry.
Eddard Stark

Eddard Stark

• General group
Re: Office of General Eddard Stark
« Reply #1 on: 15 November, 2017, 01:27:47 PM »
Observation of a nearly dead soldier:

I am grateful to have such amazing warriors as my brothers :) Finally after a long long time I woke up from my boredom. Half of the world was called to only stop a single kingdom known by the name 'Kiev'. So when her allies also wake up to join the celebration, it will be an unstoppable force...

[ Eddard suddenly closed his eyes and dived into the deep ocean of dream for a full recovery]
Eddard Stark

(RIP) Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 15 November, 2017, 03:28:28 PM »
 Did Kiev go somewhere? The soldier was hit hard on the head))) Rest your brother gain strength. The young patriarchal kingdom showed its teeth. And the old soldiers are always happy to help their.

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 20 November, 2017, 05:24:33 PM »
Nov 20 - 1317

On the shore of Avranches, Eddard is thinking :

" I am missing the mini tournament. But definitely our people will enjoy a great battle between the Serbian Prince and the Baron of Backa. "

Suddenly one question came to his mind,
" what could be the most controversial and debated topic in the history of our era?.... I am sure time will tell us... "
Eddard Stark

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 20 November, 2017, 07:36:31 PM »
In the evening, three small boats carrying three messengers set sail from the shore of Avranches. One will meet the Starks, one will meet the myrmidons, one will meet the lords of the court. They all are carrying letters marked with the general's seal, but nobody knows what's written there except few officials.
Eddard Stark

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 26 November, 2017, 07:20:05 PM »
Special bulletin from the office of Serbian Army headquarter

No matter how many regional problems we have with Rome, they have nothing to do with the church. And we believe with our all previous actions it is already proven that we love Teo and take them as our close friends in faith. But some recent political events have raised some questions. We believe it has nothing to do with the Teo church.

Kingdom of Italy is our closest ally. The queen is a follower of the patriarchal church. And we also have Teo followers living in Italy and I hope the number of Teo and Patriarchal will increase in future. But if kingdom of Rome causes any attack on Italy (which I hope won't happen), it will mean a do or die war without any further diplomacy. If that is happened, it will be a war against the kingdom of Rome but not against the church. I repeat again, don't get confused with kingdom and church.

I hope pope will take maximum precautions to stop something like that from happening. And I also hope that the regent of Rome will not try to use the church for his own kingdom and put all other kingdoms at a danger.

Thank you and I ask everyone to act intelligently.
Eddard Stark

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 04 December, 2017, 02:47:34 PM »
To our brothers:

" My beloved brothers! Congratulations for your massive victory in Valais (against the combined force of Savoy and Ireland), in Ajdabia and in Akra (against natives) simultaneously. "
« Last Edit: 04 December, 2017, 03:24:00 PM by Eddard Stark »
Eddard Stark

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 12 December, 2017, 05:14:02 PM »
A messenger left from the camp of General Stark to his majesty the Tsar of Serbia with a sealed scroll.

" My beloved Tsar and my brother,

As you are aware of the latest news :

12-Dec-1317, 00:45   the Theological Roman Republic declared War to Kingdom of Savoy (Conquer, region: NARBONNE)

Since we have surrounded the capital of Savoy, I think we should make safe passage for the people of Savoy so that they will be able to take weapons from their armory to defend them against Rome. Let the men fight like men.

I thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,
Eddard Stark
General of the Serbian Army  "
Eddard Stark

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
« Reply #8 on: 13 December, 2017, 12:34:53 PM »
Dusan was praying to Deus in chapel in Beograd when he hear gallop of a horse and his guards stopping a man that is looking for him... Dusan took a bit time to finish his prayers and then he went out of chapel and he see a messanger who is trying to explain to Royal guards that it is very urgent... As he spotted Dusan , messager bows before him and lift his hand giving him a message with a seal of his brother General Eddard Stark... Dusan immediatly took the scroll open and readed it... Guards lets go to Palace we need to send a raven to to the camp...
Dusan arrived to his palace and started wrriting to General Eddard

" General Eddard , my brother ,

Yes  , I have heard of those news which amazed me as during my reign I seen many things... But I still didnt see so low morale actions until now!
 But you must know one thing, when lions go to hunt there are always vultures flying over and waiting for an easy prey...

We were at war with Savoy , but they show that they are strong and proud warriors and they dont deserve that someone come and easily take their land and pillage their villages!
 So I open the gates for them and give them safe passage to defend their region , their people and I wish them good luck!
13-Dec-1317, 10:56   Tsardom of Serbia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Savoy. New Relation is: Friendly.

Also brother I want to inform you that they signed oath of fealty and as such we are no longer in war with those people and from now we will see them as our brothers who we will help and protect them and make sure that our armies treat them like that.

And Edd , keep me updated about happenings in Narbonne...

Best Regards ,

Dusan Nemanjic ,
Tsar of Serbia , Veliki Knez of Cyrene and Gospodar of House Nemanjic

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 14 December, 2017, 02:20:04 PM »
To his majesty, Tsar of Serbia
==================

Rome attacked our vassal state. I'm proud of our vassal state for their bravery. Waiting for your reply. It seems we spent time in useless talk like fools. I am moving out and am sending messengers to all of our diplomats asking them to leave their pen at home.

I believe it will be my last public message before achieving complete victory.

Signed,
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 19 December, 2017, 04:43:45 AM »
A messenger brought the latest news to the camp of Eddard Stark.

18-Dec-1317, 20:31   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Walachia. New Relation is: Hostile.
18-Dec-1317, 20:29   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Ottoman Empire. New Relation is: Hostile.
18-Dec-1317, 20:29   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Seleucid. New Relation is: Hostile.
18-Dec-1317, 20:29   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Mamluk. New Relation is: Hostile.
18-Dec-1317, 20:29   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Jerusalem. New Relation is: Hostile.
18-Dec-1317, 20:28   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania. New Relation is: Hostile.

Eddard: hohoho (laughing)
Messenger: Sire, pardon me, but why are you laughing?
Eddard: Sit beside me and take a drink.
(messenger sat and took a glass)
Eddard: I am laughing because aren't we enough for these treacherous people? But when did they become so much arrogant? Now they're summoning the beasts from the east? Haha, they already dug their grave. Let them dig it even further so that even light cannot reach there.
(messenger finished the drink and left the camp. Eddard went to his bed. The following days will be full of charms and stresses.)
Eddard Stark