Author Topic: Inquisition  (Read 289 times)

Ernesto Strozzi

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Luke II, Pontifex of the Holy Theological Church
Inquisition
« on: 10 December, 2019, 10:58:26 AM »
I authorize the opening of a new inquisition at which charges may be brought against those who have betrayed their faith. All are deemed innocent until proven guilty.

I invite King Alfred of England to state his charges and to name the accused.

Luke II, Pontifex of the Holy Theological Church

Alfred Avalon

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Inquisition
« Reply #1 on: 11 December, 2019, 06:28:26 AM »
Your Holiness,

Thank you for this opportunity to help rid the Theological Church of corruption within its midst and assist Your Holiness in separating the sheep from the wolves in sheep's clothing.

I humbly request the time I need to finish preparing my deposition. There is such a volume of evidence to sort through that I am in the process of forming a team to assist me in this sacred effort.

Concurrently, there are several pressing situations I must attend to in my duties as King of England, and to fall slack in these duties would constitute a failure to faithfully execute my charge. It is my endeavor to excel as a servant in all areas at all times to the best of my ability, and I appreciate consideration toward that end.

One such duty, as it turns out, is an official declaration regarding the war my kingdom recently was dragged into, which, in full disclosure, is not wholly unrelated to this inquisition hearing.

My team and I shall endeavor to be ready to deliver our opening statement by the end of this week if possible.

Alfred Avalon

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 16 December, 2019, 05:07:37 AM »
Your Holiness,

I come to this inquisition inquiry in humility, mindful of my own sinfulness and my failures of both faith and the proper expression thereof. Coming from my position as King of England, I am made more keenly aware than usual that in this elevated position I influence more lives than the average person, thus when I err, I hurt more lives than the average person can hurt by error. In preparing this opening statement, my many, many failures have passed through my mind. All I can do is always strive to do better. This inquisition is about striving to always do better.

The Theological Church has faced many dark days, as Your Holiness is well aware. In those dark days before your ascent to the Vicar of Rome, we, the Church as a whole have allowed those few among the flock to commit terrible and treacherous acts which not merely the teachings of the Theological Church reject, but also the common sense that Teos put into the minds of all people—including non-believers!

Many of the hot topics of discussion in the Theological Church these days are on how to negotiate for the return of the relic, but have any of them asked if the state of the Church as it is now is actually worthy of the relic's return? I am reminded of the time before the Savior came, in which those faithful servants of Teos served him with a more limited revelation. I am reminded how the people then were led and blessed, but when they abandoned the ways of Teos, Teos allowed foreign kingdoms to oppress and afflict His people, ultimately drawing them to repentance and restoration. Repentance and restoration was the purpose for that suffering in the first place.

One particular story from that time has come to mind of late. It is the story of one during a time of great oppression, who was hiding in fear as a weak and cowardly man—the least of the least of the least of his people. He was charged by Teos to put an end to the oppression of his day while still hiding in his fear, but the first thing he did was not face the oppressors. No! The first thing he did was chop down the idol in his own father's house. The first step in any restoration is to remove the evil in your own house.

The purpose of this inquisition is to remove the evil that has been allowed to seep into the Theological Church. It is my humble opinion that this generation of the Theological Church can never hope to be what we were meant to be without this critical step. It is also my humble opinion that if we embrace this sacred responsibility and execute it in faithfulness, our generation may very well prove in the end to be a beacon to all the generations of the Theological Church that follow us—a bastion of what Teos intends of his people.

As this inquisition hearing continues, I humbly ask that you please forgive any breaches in procedure, as I have not been schooled in such things. The arts of civic and state governance were my majority study, and in the absence of instructions to the contrary, I naturally follow an order more commonly associated with the civil procedures I am more familiar with. I have witnesses that I intend to call to give testimony of offenses committed, events to display and call to your attention for evidence, and I believe these things will lead you to conclude beyond any shadow of any doubt that the individuals who shall be named are indeed false believers—that they never truly followed our ways. Many involved in such activities have already revealed themselves as they have abandoned the faith since committing their egregious acts. I aim to also prove that these individuals who already abandoned the faith should be excommunicated in effigy in order that the true flock might be steered away from any erroneous thought that these wicked ways are in fact our ways.

Ernesto Strozzi

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 17 December, 2019, 10:52:07 AM »
Let it be known to all the faithful that the campaign of England and the Northern Alliance to liberate Castiglia and Leon is a Just War, deserving the support of all Theological faithful.

Alfred Avalon

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 21 December, 2019, 03:54:54 PM »
Your Holiness,

We have compiled the names of the false believers who followed the cult leader Deste Dormolo Proselite. We have also compiled the list of those in this group who pretended to be members of our faith for a season but revealed that they never truly were members of the faith when they renounced their membership in the Theological Church.

If the evidence presented to Your Holiness is found sufficient in your sight, I humbly request that all those who are on the list be excommunicated without delay, and those among them who have already renounced the faith be excommunicated in effigy to send a message to all the faithful that their deeds were not of the faith but instead service to the evil one.

Should Your Holiness desire more evidence of their heresies than what shall be presented at first, more shall be presented. This first round of evidence, however, will more than likely prove to be overwhelming in demonstrating the necessity of their anathema.

The Inquisition now calls Gracia Mendoza, leader of the true Castilian people and faithful follower of the true Theological faith, to bear witness of the wickedness inflicted upon her and her people by these pretenders of the faith. The Inquisition humbly asks her to name her oppressors before this sacred assembly, that their wicked deeds be exposed to the light, and their souls cut off from the holy congregation of which they never truly were apart.

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 21 December, 2019, 09:50:40 PM »
Holy Father, Honorable Tribunal of the Inquisition,

The world knows that everything started when the sicilians and the romans attacked patriarcal kingdoms and finally stole the patriarcal relic. Not other thing but revenge after this brainless action could we expect from Kiev and satellites.

It is a fact that sicilians and romans, followers of dormolo and stabia, settled in Castilla and Aragón without any permit (maybe King Berton of Aragón (RIP)agreed, I don´t know) when the patriarcal coalition defeated them and they lost their homeland.

Then, the patriarcal armies wanted to punish  Aragón for giving the sicilians and romans shelter.  Because Portugal and Castilla were the allies of Aragón, were also punished. The patriarcal coalition metodically attacked simultanously regions of the Iberian League. Too many and too powerful for us they were, with their black armors and weapons, that they had obtained by means of magic or witchery from another world, and we lost one by one our lands.

The sicilians and romans could have helped us to fight against the patriarcal alliance of prussia, hungary and kiev , but, after they had brought their war to our home, they didn´t show to give us a hand to defend in most of the battles, only in Valencia.

Kiev appointed krul vull puppet king of Castilla, and when dormolo and his followers defeated krul vul, instead of bringing Giovanni Pignatelli back to the castillian throne, they wanted the power in Burgos, only region left of our once large and confortable kingdom. They never shared their intentions.They simply ignored us. They revoked the appointments done to the true castillians and nominated friends.

They brought war, death and exile to the castillian citizens. Due to them we have lost too many of our fellows. Some of them let themselves die, all hope lost, like Captain Jordan Miller, others entered into a dangerous meditation state, others had to fleed and find a place to earn their living.

Due to the sicilians and romans, Castilla y León, Aragón and Portugal, the kingdoms of the Iberian League got a hostile diplomatic status from every single kingdom in ME. What is worse, dormolo declared our traditional and loyal ally, Portugal, hostile. Some of our people who had moved there were trapped, no possibility to come back home. We have been trapped in Burgos, surviving without any trade, without resources, during months.

They have ashamed the true castillians using the name of the Kingdom of Castilla and León to attack other kingdoms.

It is really sad for me to see how other theological brothers in faith, had brought the ruin and devastation to our lands and citizens:

Norberto Gonzaga introduced to the theological faith at Siena by Felicia Carpegna
             Bianca Chiaramonte introduced to the theological faith at Palermo by Andrea Malatesta
             Daniel D´Angio introduced to the theological faith at Roma by Raffaele Mantegna, now atheist
             Massimiliano D´Angio introduced to the theological faith at Palermo by Andrea Malatesta, now atheist
             Zenzero dei Malavoglia introduced to the theological faith at Roma by Alessandro Castiglione
             Francesca Rizzati introduced to the theological faith at Venezia by Prometeo Cagliostro

I must say, on behalf of Francesca Rizzati, that she was one of the few who helped, in those dark days when we were fighting to defend Iberia . She was appointed cleric of the parish church in Navarra, to cure and heal wounded soldiers.

« Last Edit: 21 December, 2019, 10:03:46 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Teodoro Sidonio

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 23 December, 2019, 03:54:23 PM »
In the name and on behalf of the Holy Father Luke , Second in his name, I Teodoro Sidonio from Burgos , Cardinal Primate of Iberia , Grand Inquisitor of the Theological Church , take upon myself the presidence of this procedure, as granted by Art. X of the Statute of Inquisition and accorded by our Pontifex.

The Court is so composed
Main Inquisitor : Teodoro Sidonio
Lay Juror : Enrique Mendoza
Clergy Juror : Ramon Badedas.

This Court considers valid and sufficient the evidences here reported by HRM Alfred of England and Lady Mendoza. We had enough details and proofs , thank you both for your testimony.

In force of the Art.VIII I ask every civil authorty to restrain the following accused persons if they are found in your jurisdiction.

Norberto Gonzaga
Bianca Chiaramonte
Daniel D´Angio
Massimiliano D´Angio
Zenzero dei Malavoglia 
Francesca Rizzati

Though , I had to remember that the main intent of  Inquisition is to save souls , rather than forcing people to flee from the True Faith.
The trial will start the next 2 January
The accused ones who sicerely desire to repent and to change life have the chance to contact me , even privately, before the starting date.
Who submits himself to the Teos' Justice will be spared .
 For the others , no mercy will be possibile.

Ladies and gentlemen, the court is adjourned.

Teodoro Sidonio

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 02 January, 2020, 08:35:10 PM »
The inquisitorial procedure resumes today.

Every accused person was informed about the charges , each of them was granted with a more than raisonable amount of time for meditate about their behaviour.
This Court welcomed every spontaneous declaration and , where possibile , allowed 2 interrogatory sessions for each accused. All  jurors equally participated to the interrogatories.

-For that concerning  Massimiliano D'Angiò and Daniel D'Angiò , we take note of ther apostasy , so we have no direct jurisdiction over them. Though , we must invite all the Theological Community to distrust them , as they attempted to destroy a Parish Church as a retaliation for this Inquest.

-For that concerning Bianca Chiaramonte , she never replied to our questions, but quickly started to damaging the Burgos Parish Church. In consideration of that behavour , aggravated by hers sins against the Theological Community and against the Faith, we find her guilty and ask the Holy Father to proceed with excommunication  on her.

-For that concerning Norberto Gonzaga , during the interrogatory he openly claimed his sins, without showing a single ounce of repentance.He damaged the Burgos Parish Church. In consideration of that behavour , aggravated by his sins against the Theological Community and against the Faith, we find him guilty and ask the Holy Father to procede with excommunication on him.

-For that concerning Zenzero dei Malavoglia , he collaborated with Inquisitors during interrogatories. He claimed his innocence in shedding Theological Blood , except for defending his own home. This Court prefers to suspend its verdict on him until new evidences will be found . In the meanwhile we invite the accused to dedicate himself to a more contemplative life.Teos saves everyone who wants to be saved and prayers are the best way to get Him.

For that concerning Francesca Rizzati , she actively collaborated with Inquisitors during the interrogatory.After a long and detailed question phase, we are firmly  convinted she barely knew why she was fighting , and against whom. She followed the Deste's orders whithout asking informations , but nobody also informed her.
She truly repented for the sins she committed in the ignorance of the facts. In consideration of that , aknowledging the Francesca's past meritorious actions , we sanction her with no less of 60 prayer sessions to be done in 30 days starting tomorrow.   Rev. Mother Patricia Diaz will vigilate in the execution of this sentencing.

Invoked the name of Immanuel, for those who sit in this tribunal and having only Teos in front of us, we decide, declare and definitively pronounce our sentence.

The case is closed.
« Last Edit: 03 January, 2020, 12:57:11 AM by Teodoro Sidonio »

Ernesto Strozzi

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 06 January, 2020, 11:28:04 AM »
We thank the Inquisition for their diligent search for the truth. The Holy See has accepted the recommendations and will begin the process of excommunication for Bianca Chiaramonte and Norberto Gonzaga.
« Last Edit: 07 January, 2020, 10:52:20 AM by Ernesto Strozzi »