Author Topic: Death to the tyrant  (Read 1333 times)

Hamilcar Beni Barca

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Death to the tyrant
« on: 08 April, 2015, 04:14:34 PM »

To all the people:

I ,Hamilcar Barca Beni, first citizen of the Kingdom of Sweden, like king Harald Magnusson, I declare that the current regency is guilty of tyranny against the people. A king must be leader of the people, but he believes that a king should have the power to decide about the personal life of every citizen. He wants to deprive us of the freedom of speech, thought and opinion, considering wrong everything differs from being condescending to him. Me , alone with a handful of men, we intend to oppose ourselves to this tyranny and claim our freedom of thought and speech. Our only fault to his eyes , is not to obey to his orders that concern, not the good of the kingdom to which rightly a good king, after consultation with the people, must have the power to decide and act accordingly, but on our own way to live. Who does not obey to his will, is asked to leave the kingdom, although he had not damaged nothing from the military ,economic and political point of view. I decided to be a supporter of the opposition to this tyranny and invite all those who wish to oppose such a way to "govern" , shouting their disagreement here or contacting me privately.
Our slogan is:
Power to the People.

These words were shouted in the public square: Hamilcar hoped in his heart that the people could realize the importance of immediately claiming their freedom. Silently , he waited studying their reaction .

(RIP) Louis De Dampierre

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Death to the tyrant
« Reply #1 on: 08 April, 2015, 08:37:54 PM »
Death to you traitor! You're just a piece of manure that must be expelled from Sweden!

Hamilcar Beni Barca

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Death to the tyrant
« Reply #2 on: 09 April, 2015, 12:22:58 PM »
Hamilcar heard the insult coming from the crowd but stayed calm and tried to explain the situation:

King Harald, until now has only  ordered to me to abandon a group to which I belong. The group has no military or economical purposes. Yet I was ordered to leave. I tried to explain that I have friends in that group, but he insists that he is the king and I must do what he says. This is the behaviour of a tyrant, and anyone who knows the meaning of that term can only give me reason. I trust that the people can open their eyes in time, before discovering this when it is too late.

Hamilcar waited for the answer of who had uttered insults, or anyone who wanted to speak.