Author Topic: Letter to the free citizens of Rome / Declaration of protectorate  (Read 281 times)

Kerstin Mann

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Dear citizens of Rome
I'm Kerstin Mann.
I was Queen of the Grand Duchy of Cyrene. I was Mufti of the Mystic Church.
And now I'm here, occupying the throne that was left empty.
I did not come on my own initiative, but under the direction of Grand Duke of Cyrene, Ezzelino da Romano.
I'm not here to represent a symbol, but I'm here because I represent the possibility of Rome's rebirth.
Rome has long been unable to live. We should not be interested in the reasons, but our interest must be exclusively the possibility of returning to being a Kingdom.
In a very short time all the Romans will be able to move freely and take advantage of Cyrene's resources, as Cyrene has granted to Sicily.
In Rome one will neither die of hunger nor of boredom.
From today onwards ROME IS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF CYRENE, AND EVERY ACT CONSIDERED HOSTILE, OR OF OFFENSE, WILL BE CONSIDERED MADE OF HOSTILITY AND OFFENSE TOWARDS CYRENE, and punished according to the laws of Cyrene.
As soon as possible, I will eliminate all the titles given above, to make it clear that Rome is something new.
You are free citizens.

October 14th 1319
I, Kerstin Mann, officially take possession of the Throne of Rome
I declare Rome under the protection of the Grand Duchy of Cyrene
Any hostile act against Rome will be considered as a hostile act against Cyrene.
I also declare that all the diplomacies prior to my regency will be reconsidered
Any Kingdom that enjoys Cyrene's friendship or neutrality can be considered friendly or neutral to Rome.
As well as the kingdoms hostile to Cyrene.

Kerstin Mann
Queen of Rome
« Last Edit: 14 October, 2019, 11:58:43 PM by Kerstin Mann »

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
Re: Letter to the free citizens of Rome / Declaration of protectorate
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2019, 10:21:02 PM »
I, Ezzelino da Romano, Grand Duke of Cyrene, declare that the Kingdom of Rome is officially under the protection of the Grand Duchy of Cyrene.
Any act that could damage the Kingdom of Rome will be considered as a hostile act against the Grand Duchy of Cyrene.
Ezzelino da Romano, Grand Duke of Cyrene

Kerstin Mann

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Letter to the free citizens of Rome / Declaration of protectorate
« Reply #2 on: 16 October, 2019, 09:13:11 PM »
So it is.
Kerstin Mann. Queen of Rome.