Author Topic: Declaration of protectorate  (Read 312 times)

Galahad Lionsclaw

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Declaration of protectorate
« on: 02 November, 2019, 02:26:09 AM »
To the Citizens of the Kingdom of Aragona,

I, Galahad Lionsclaw, am a merchant that frequently travels across medieval Europe and have a deep understanding on politics/diplomacy, war, crafting, farming and so forth. My vision for the Kingdom of Aragona is to turn it into a trading hub, where we focus on providing goods and services to the international community. I am just one person and will need all your help to do great things and if we all work together, we can complete all our goals. Please do not hold back and instead, voice your concerns if you have any. So that we may work together to better the Kingdom of Aragona.

With that said;

I, Galahad Lionsclaw, officially take possession of the throne for the Kingdom of Aragona and hereby pledge fealty to the Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica. In doing so, The Kingdom of Aragona will be a Vassal Kingdom that serves under the banner of The Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica. With the promise of providing military and financial aid when requested by the Duke of the Grand Duchy, and in return will receive military protection from the Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica and access to their resources. Therefore, any act of aggression or insult towards the Kingdom of Aragona, shall be viewed as an act of aggression towards the Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica and vice-versa.

I await the Duke's response

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Declaration of protectorate
« Reply #1 on: 03 November, 2019, 12:03:51 PM »
I, Ezzelino da Romano,Caliph of Cyrene, confirm that the kingdom of Aragona is under protection of the caliphate of Cyrene. Every attack or offense agaist Aragona is to consider an offense against Cyrene.