Author Topic: apology  (Read 168 times)

James Broden

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
apology
« on: 10 October, 2019, 01:31:05 PM »
I would like to give my apology to the Norse Faith for my sudden departure as head of the faith. I would also like to say sorry for not transfering the groups over to any one on my sudden depature.

I Was the First and founding Member of the Norse faith that was brought to this world via the hard work of our Departed friend Harold RIP. however i took a step back for a while as leader and Kol lead the religion and expanded it to twice its size. However this lead to Sicily using the faith and Building shrines ect in lands that it should not have and this resulted in us losing the relic. This was a mistake by Kol for allowing them the power to build shrines and temples and the damage done to the faith was done and is felt to this day.

So i left the faith and stand with none.

O wish you well and hope one day you can regain the relic.

Yours

James

Visar Morina

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: apology
« Reply #1 on: 10 October, 2019, 06:56:26 PM »
Am glad you decided to wear your big boy pants and write a formal apology to those you abandoned. What you did stung but, talking for myself personally, i moved on.

Hope the new place you're in will treat you in the same respect that Kol, and the rest of us did.

James Broden

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: apology
« Reply #2 on: 11 October, 2019, 02:05:30 PM »
Am glad you decided to wear your big boy pants and write a formal apology to those you abandoned. What you did stung but, talking for myself personally, i moved on.

Hope the new place you're in will treat you in the same respect that Kol, and the rest of us did.

Thank you