Author Topic: Candidature of Ernesto Strozzi for 1319 Election  (Read 816 times)

Willhelm Tell

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Candidature of Ernesto Strozzi for 1319 Election
« Reply #15 on: 24 August, 2019, 04:45:11 PM »
Are you serious ? :D
all religions in middle age were violent and wanted to expand, you are role-playing something that has NEVER existed, the peaceful coexistence of all religions in the same place. Fiction or not fiction, we are playing middle age ! we are not playing the 2019 "all races, religions and people live and love together". it's the rude middle age of problems, tensions, expanding borderd and exporting religious concepts !
What Gualtieri asked you it's if you really want to play the religious side or just making Teo church as a dogma suppliers. Overall i hope that patri won't give you back the relic (and i don't think they will) and that admins won't help you to take back the relic. so you will need to actively play your role or just become the usual pope of nice words and no actions :D

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Candidature of Ernesto Strozzi for 1319 Election
« Reply #16 on: 24 August, 2019, 07:06:39 PM »
@Willhelm
I believe this board is a discussion forum for the followers of the theo. If every one of us joins here, then it will become a mess. And it is not your church. So I see no reason for you to influence on their decisions.

Please do not reply here. If you want to discuss, you can tag me on discord, even though I see no point on discussing this matter since we are not part of theological church.

Thank you!
Eddard Stark