Author Topic: The golden summer event 2019  (Read 90 times)

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
  • Honour: 0
The golden summer event 2019
« on: 21 June, 2019, 08:07:19 PM »
The 15th June  I sent to all regent of Europe this scroll

Dear Regent,
Cyrene is looking forward to create a summer event this year. Its purpose will be preventing the loss of players.
Cyrene will start building 2 academies, a TG and a court house, for a total of 15.000 work hours, I will pay 1 doubloon each working hour, this means the possibility for EVERYONE to earn 15.000 doubloons. The event will begin on the 21th June when the summer will finally begin; if your diplomatic relationship with Cyrene are hostile , you can offer a neutral status or a friendly one, Cyrene will accept it; this will allow everyone to take part at the event; In addition, during the summer event Cyrene will allow anyone to extract resources in the regions where the he is working (Suez and Matrouh, so clay and wood).
Anyone can take part and as a regent I kindly ask you to publicize the event to ensure that all your citizens will receive the letter.
On the 24th or 25th June, the first building site should be open, the academy in Matrouh. Later on I will provide more info.
Thank you for your time.

Today on June 21 the summer has begun, and with it the event.
From today any regent who wishes can send a request for diplomatic status and the 23rd will all be accepted.
Then all those who intend to participate have time to travel to Cyrene, indeed to Matrouh as the first job will be the academy of Matrouh. The pay will be one SC (which will be paid automatically immediately) and one doubloon (paid at the end of the work) for each hour worked. At the market there will be food (at prices imposed by the Cyrenean law), clothes and tools.
Everyone is invited and everyone can come and earn doubloons, the possibility is open to all players from all kingdoms of ME.
If you wish to do so, for the duration of the event (summer), you can take resources from the regions where the construction work is carried out.

I hope to see you in many.

« Last Edit: 21 June, 2019, 08:09:43 PM by Ezzelino Da Romano »

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
Re: The golden summer event 2019
« Reply #1 on: 24 June, 2019, 11:06:03 PM »
Tomorrow 25/6/19, betwee 10.00-12.00 server time will begin the works of the academy in Matrouh.
The wage is 1 sc and 1 doublon per hour.
Everyone is invited to work.

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
Re: The golden summer event 2019
« Reply #2 on: 03 July, 2019, 11:21:56 PM »
Good evening, I am writing to inform you that construction work will resume on Friday, July 5 in Suez.
The pay is one doubloon of gold and one silver coin per hour worked. Immediately afterwards we will start the construction of the academy. I would like to see over 100 people working in Suez, if that happens there will be a surprise for the construction of the last building.
I remember that those who will be working on the construction sites will be allowed to collect the raw materials for the entire duration of the event.
Come in large numbers and spread the word to your friends.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Buona sera, vi scrivo per informarvi che i lavori di costruzione riprenderanno venerdì 5 luglio a Suez.
La paga è di un doblone d'oro e una moneta d'argento per ogni ora lavorata. Subito dopo inizieremo la costruzione della accademia. Vorrei vedere a Suez oltre 100 persone a lavorare, se ciò accadrà ci sarà una sorpresa per la costruzione del'ultimo edificio.
Ricordo che chi lavorerà ai cantieri sarà autorizzato raccogliere le materie prime per tutta la duata dell'evento.
Venite numerosi e diffondete la notizia ai vostri amici.
OGNUNO E' BENVENUTO!