Author Topic: When man-hunting job turned into a bonfire (RP mainly for GCs and judges)  (Read 566 times)

(RIP) Jeff Mendes

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
he is not a multi, i talked to him. He just took resources where he should have not. i Told him not to do that, be he did that hoping nobody would arrest him. He did it purposely.

Unless by the word 'resource' you mean citizenship, please, feel free to use any means, even screenshots from our conversation, that would prove that what you said is truth.

I described my intentions in this pm
Sent on: 16-Feb-1319, 19:46:30
Sent to: Willhelm Tell
and I have already admited here that I thought that regent cannot punish me for getting citizenship without the request.

Otherwise please be more precise when you make allegations, becouse your words (I believe bad choice of words) portrayed me as a common thief. I didn't took, steal, harvest or mine any resources in Serbia or other countries (except for the tutorial) and so you didn't advise me not to. I'm not even charged for doing so. Outside of cleaning prisons, for two months I was in constant travel looking for a best place to settle.

But I have enough of this. I wanna play and take my revenge rather than whine. I won't quit from this game for good, and if I ever do, that will be only because of my choice. For now, I will restart in a friendlier environment hopefully.

Willhelm Tell

• General group
yeah citizenship or resources ... i told you that it wasn't possible :) but you tried anyway. i don't say you are bad, i just say you tried and they got angry. here many people did what you did, but they have never been hunt for that, but in your case it is.
i told you to come to prussia playing, but you went to serbia instead. i told you to go to prison and pay the fine, then coming to prussia. i told you many things :D

(RIP) Jeff Mendes

• General group
  • Baby Member
To be precise, I went to Wallachia, Serbia and its citizenship was just a ticket to visit Vienna.

English is not my native language but I would say that 'citizenship' could hardly be replaced with the word 'resource'. Is this what differs Patri from Theo here? A quite liberal aproach to the aristotelian definition of truth? I'm curious because this is the most visible distinction I have seen so far.

Playing together for one kingdom wouldn't work in current circumstances which make me sad and happy altogether, though thanks again for the invitation. With the background of informal alliance between Prussia and Serbia I would have serious moral dissonance in nursing our familiarity and combating my mortal enemies at the same time.

On the other hand many people live trying to find a meaning for their existence. I, however, have found mine, even before I was (re)born :) which is good because without made up narrative, role playing and artificial goals, this game looks like just an empty shell and must be quite boring as for what I can imagine.

Willhelm Tell

• General group
jeff, i didn't mean resources, i meant citizenship :) but anyway, you broke a law and now they are hunting you down.

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
he is not a multi, i talked to him.

Ah, ok