Author Topic: 010 Tsardom of Serbia vs. Jeff Mendes  (Read 649 times)

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
010 Tsardom of Serbia vs. Jeff Mendes
« on: 26 February, 2019, 11:39:35 PM »
Here a trial of Tsardom of Serbia vs Jeff Mendes will happen

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
Re: 010 Tsardom of Serbia vs. Jeff Mendes
« Reply #1 on: 01 March, 2019, 12:45:39 PM »
I am hereby opening trial against Jeff Mendes for violating laws of Tsardom of Serbia.

I ask prosecution to present case.

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
« Reply #2 on: 01 March, 2019, 09:27:41 PM »
Your honor,

I am presenting myself as the prosecutor.

The criminal, Jeff Mendes, born in Kiev, bought citizenship of Tsardom of Serbia from the black market, but not with the permission of the Tsar or the Chancellor and broke Civil Law I-III.

Proof of his birth in Kiev and residency in Serbia: https://imgur.com/a/HYOgpDN

If he fails to prove his innocence, which he and all of his attorneys will fail to accomplish for sure, I request the court to ask him to surrender peacefully, lock himself up in the dungeon and pay the fine decided by your honor. And if he even fails to do so, I request the court to hand his fate over the hungry bounty hunters of the mother earth to keep him on the run for forever.

Thank you, your honor, for your valuable time.
Eddard Stark

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 March, 2019, 10:05:23 AM »
Thank you, prosecutor.

Defendant, how do you defend yourself?

miguelcah

« Reply #4 on: 03 March, 2019, 04:57:05 PM »
- Geralt, you lying bastard, it was me who found you with your pants down when we have met for the first time since our game have started.
Jerman do you wear a wig? I can't see that from that long distance. Well, the distance from the Middle East to Serbia to be precise. How do I defend myself? With a fucken shotgun! Ok, I'm insane obviously. Would it mitigate my punishment?

/* The lawyer of Jeff Mendes raises his hand */
- Excuse me Your Honor, my client is dehydrated. He has spent a long time in the desert.
The whole thing began when Jeff was on his march to Targoviste with the intention to settle down there for good. However before doing that he decided to visit Vienna. In order to enter this land and its beautifull city, he had to get rid of his kievian citizenship. So he took serbian, without even learning serbian law, becouse for so many times he had heard rumors from many people that present Europe is a continent of lawlessness. Unfortunetely this action caused threats from the king of Serbia for which my client replied the way he soon was ashamed of. He challanged the serbian king to draw consequences from getting citizenship without approval. But the next day he sincerely apologized for his bold words. He arrived to Wallachia where he was warmly welcomed by its king who then already had got Jeffs sympathy.
But the vindictive asshole you call a king, decided to send his guard captain to capture my client, put him in chains, impose a fine and throw him into jail. To treat him like a wild animal, to humiliate him!
So my client fled what gave begin to the whole new chapter and the mutual hatred escalation.
Were Dusan a man of wisdom and generosity, right now Jeff would be helping build a greatness of Wallachia. But instead Wallachians have lost a dedicated and active citizent. From their point of view with friends like Dusan, who needs enemies?

- What a grotesque. Guys I love it! Let's continue it please.

- Shut up Jeff, you're not helping yourself.
« Last Edit: 03 March, 2019, 05:16:28 PM by Jeff Mendes »

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 March, 2019, 12:37:02 AM »
What insolence! How dare you, you peasant, to insult Tsar of Serbia!

Clerk, I want this rude behavior befitting of dung shoveller, noted!

Prosecution, do you have anything to add?

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
« Reply #6 on: 05 March, 2019, 12:48:20 AM »
Your honor,

His rudeness and offensive words in front of the court reminds me of the old days when several powerful regents of the world showed similar arrogance. Anyway, I request the court to follow the procedure and give him the maximum possible punishment for insulting our kingdom laws. And for the arrogance he exercised in the court, if he does not plea for forgiveness in front of the court, I request to start a second trial for his misbehavior after he receives punishment for the running trial.

Thank you, your honor.
Eddard Stark

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 March, 2019, 12:53:23 AM »
Defendant, present your closing statement, please.

miguelcah

« Reply #8 on: 05 March, 2019, 12:12:53 PM »
The next day only the lawyer of Jeff Mendes apeared.

- My client will not be present on todays court session nor on any other in the future. He has left the city, but before he did that, he asked me to read his statement in this room.

He opened his purse, he took out and straightened the folded sheet of paper.

- Well, it's a rather short statement, it contains only three sentences.

He cleared his throat and with a loud voice he started to read it.

- Go... To... Hell...

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
« Reply #9 on: 05 March, 2019, 11:15:22 PM »
Considering the evidence, escape and clear arrogance of the defendant I have no choice but to pronounce the defendant guilty.

Law he violated dictates that he must be imprisoned for 2 days and pay a fine of 400 silver coins. The court will also accept resources instead of silver, by the agreed price.

The court is now adjourned.