Author Topic: 017 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Telodo Dulo  (Read 173 times)

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
  • Honour: 0
017 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Telodo Dulo
« on: 17 February, 2019, 11:42:14 AM »
In the name the Tsar and by the power of the Law, I am opening a trial against  Telodo Dulo. He is accused for breaking the following laws:

X.Damage Buildings

It`s forbidden to damage structures in Tsardom of Bulgaria /church in Mira/,without having a consent from The Tsar of Bulgaria.Target:All. Capital Offence: prison up to 3 days ,fine up to 1000 silver and Compensation for the Damage. The present law is non-expiring.

His Majesty Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa will lead the prosecution.

Telodo Dulo - https://medieval-europe.eu/index.php/character/publicprofile/80896

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
Re: 017 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Telodo Dulo
« Reply #1 on: 17 February, 2019, 11:42:53 AM »
В името на царя и със силата на закона започвам процес срещу Телодо Дуло. Той е обвинен, че нарушава следните закони:

X.Повреда на Сгради

Забранена е повредата на структури в Царство България /църква във Мира/ ,без разрешение от Царя на България.Цел:Всички. Углавно нарушение:затвор до 3 дни,глоба до 1000 сребро и компенсация за повредите.Законът не изтича

Негово величество Иван Александър Дуло Барбоса ще води прокуратурата.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 17 February, 2019, 11:44:19 AM »
Telodo Dulo you have 24 hours to present a lawyer to represent you.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 23 February, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
As evidenced by the evidence presented, I find Telodo Dulo  guilty of the following charges:
- It`s forbidden to damage structures in Tsardom of Bulgaria /church in Mira/,repeatability, without having a consent from The Tsar of Bulgaria,  I find you as guilty.

The evidence provided is direct to the proof of guilt.

The verdict
I condemn  you to 5 days in prison and 1000 silver coins, 50% reduced /age/, to 500 silver coins.

The defendant and the prosecution have 12 hours of objections.

The verdict is final.

Case closed!