Author Topic: theos does not exist  (Read 338 times)

Eliana Chiaromonte

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
  • Survive
theos does not exist
« on: 31 January, 2019, 11:34:37 PM »
Eliana had decided to abandon theological faith. The others had told her that the theologians were courageous people, who had a spirit of group and a sense of belonging.

She had discovered that this did not correspond to reality. She had been lied, she had been deceived. There were no brave theologians, there were only kingdoms that used religion to obtain personal benefits.

Theos does not exist but if the devil exists, it lives in fear of the theological.

« Last Edit: 31 January, 2019, 11:38:37 PM by Eliana Chiaromonte »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
Re: theos does not exist
« Reply #1 on: 01 February, 2019, 10:12:15 PM »
Well...im not theologist. But have you read theological scripts? What is the main message there? I might be wrong, but it seems that your Theos didnt bless you for burning the rest of the world and now you are being punished for your evil.

Eliana Chiaromonte

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Survive
Re: theos does not exist
« Reply #2 on: 04 February, 2019, 12:33:43 AM »
Some newcomers to Valencia took advantage of the remoteness of the Iberian army to steal the greatest number of valuables (raid in Valencia) and destroy the homes of citizens to push them to an inevitable death.

Eliana lived an old hut that had been set on fire on the night of the raid. The hut was her humble shelter where she could sleep but for some time she had slept on a tall tree by the river. It was an area frequented by dangerous animals like giant bears and for this reason it was unlikely that its shelter would be discovered by the menacing new people that populated Valencia. Also from the river she could drink, from the trees she could reap the fruits and if she was very hungry she could use that stupid and worn out war hammer that was useless in war, but it worked very well for hunting.

A few days later she decided to return to the village, more precisely in her hut. She had worn very covered clothes, similar to those worn by people suffering from pestilence, in order not to be recognized. She had to retrieve sacred objects for her (symbols of the theological religion) but everything had been burned. Eliana did not believe so close to the theological religion, in her way she tried to believe in this faith but the more she tried and the more she rejected it. She believed a lot in destiny, she thought that if these theological symbols have gone to fire it will mean that they did not represent an opportunity of salvation for her soul.
So she decided to abandon theological faith and to think only of the personal survival that was the concept of survival used by the theological kingdoms not involved in the great war between Iberia and Kiev.
She was not worried about the risks of leaving the faith, because theological faith was known as a peaceful faith that does not punish anyone.

During her ambiguous attempt to inspect the crumbs of her hut, she had been surprised by someone who looked like a powerful pirate, perhaps a general, and she thought in her mind:
"Oh shit, that strange pirate will have realized that I'm not from his line." His laughter is more frightening than his gaze, I have to get away immediately, before he finishes drinking the rum bottle and starts making strange ideas against me. I have to go back to the forest ... there they will not be able to find me. Never."

« Last Edit: 04 February, 2019, 12:46:41 AM by Eliana Chiaromonte »