Author Topic: Council of Peace  (Read 595 times)

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Council of Peace
« Reply #15 on: 24 December, 2018, 05:31:03 PM »
What's the point if both or any of the warring parties doesn't respect the agreement or doesn't even want to submit? All will become simply useless talks and waste of time.

[As I said before, if you want peace, don't let anyone from any side taking residence in your kingdom. When all kingdoms do that, after a certain time defeated party will be forced to accept their defeat and winning party won't have to fight their enemies in every kingdom. I am quite certain that these Sicilians and Romans won't like the idea to stay in the sea for next 20 years.] <== it's the most practical and reasonable and possible way to stop any big conflict by pure force when diplomacy becomes a complete joke.
« Last Edit: 24 December, 2018, 05:33:23 PM by Eddard Stark »
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade

Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
« Reply #16 on: 24 December, 2018, 05:36:13 PM »
  I would look like the Christmas truce discussed at the forum..Yes even with wise cable neutral geniuses diplomacy..it is interesting to the 20 th year would agree?

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #17 on: 24 December, 2018, 11:47:23 PM »
If you read discord chat, I think there will never be any peace until whole patriarchal community or the Sicilians and their helpers, any one side permanently gets wiped out from the game. Anyway, thank you for trying to establish peace. Happy holidays.
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade

Anne De Courtney

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #18 on: 25 December, 2018, 12:55:29 PM »
During the middle ages you either one or lost.

No one received a participation trophy.

The Peace and Truce of God (Latin: Pax et treuga Dei; German: Gottesfrieden; French: Paix de Dieu; Catalan: Pau i Treva de Déu) was a movement in the Middle Ages led by the Catholic Church and the first mass peace movement in history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_and_Truce_of_God

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #19 on: 25 December, 2018, 06:54:05 PM »
During the middle ages you either one or lost.

No one received a participation trophy.

The Peace and Truce of God (Latin: Pax et treuga Dei; German: Gottesfrieden; French: Paix de Dieu; Catalan: Pau i Treva de Déu) was a movement in the Middle Ages led by the Catholic Church and the first mass peace movement in history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_and_Truce_of_God

ahahha Anne read the wikipedia. It was made with the threat of religious sanctions (things that cannot happen here really) just to protect religious buildings, wealth and clerics.
So it wasn't really created to find peace, just to protect religious wealth :D

Alexander VII

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • When sinking, PRAY! -While good hands bail water!
« Reply #20 on: 31 December, 2018, 12:19:24 PM »
A third party....
That everyone at least nominally listens to?

An Imperator of Any faction is hard to find here. Because nobody dies and the honor system here has no depth that would alter theirnext life.....if they ever did die.

A global enforcer would just result in later conflicts.
Faith Defines All Things; their remembrances clearly defined make them living custom.