Author Topic: (orp) Daily life in Denmark  (Read 785 times)

Principe De Sangro

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: (orp) Daily life in Denmark
« Reply #15 on: 02 January, 2019, 12:14:17 AM »
Principe was a handsome man, of a commanding aspect . He was drinking a mead at the tavern when he saw a little group entering in the hall .

His eyes still directed towards them and with a kind voice he said :

“ I am wondering if you would do me the honour of dining and spending the rest of the evening with me , ladies and gentlemen".
Among that little group , he had recognized lady Thora and Lord Sigurd.

"This is my favourite place " , said he as they sat on a bench close to the door  which commanded a tolerable view of everybody entering at either, " it is so out of the way" .

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #16 on: 02 January, 2019, 12:43:32 AM »
Walking rainy weather towards black cat, have you ever been that place earlier lady Thora? I haven't, but will see what evening will bring. When entering a tavern i let my eyes sweep around entire place. Recognizing some familiar faces. Lord Principe De Sangro, if lady Thora have nothing against that we can dine with you, i just small wish can you invite also Miss Elizabeth who sit over there. Have you met her earlier? And then with lower voice, what kind of place this is? I have hear some rumours about that!
« Last Edit: 02 January, 2019, 11:56:24 PM by Sigurd Tott »

Thora Lubiani

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #17 on: 03 January, 2019, 11:13:43 PM »
Thora answered to the captain : " No, lord Sigurd, I have never been in this tavern , even if I heard about it by some soldiers at the training ground ".
She was ashamed of her ignorance : all she knew was how to teach soldiers to train and how to choose the  wooden dummies of the best quality crafted by the best carpenters of the kingdom.
Her attention, entering in the inn, was captured by the voice of Lord De Sangro inviting them at his table and by the captain's answer who was talking about a young girl sitting close to them.
She sat and caressed her sword , placing it on the bench  next to her.

Principe De Sangro

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #18 on: 03 January, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »
Principe noticed that Captain Tott's eyes were continually bent towards the door, the wall, the fire.

" I am amazingly glad to see you all here", he said , " I never met miss Elizabeth before and it would be a pleasure to invite her at our table, Captain Tott. But, who are you looking for ? Are you waiting for someone ? You don't stop to look everywhere and it seems your thoughts are an hundred miles off. "

And lowing the voice : " It's not exactly a place where to bring women , captain Tott , it's an imprudent business ; and..what the hell a girl like Miss Elizabeth is doing here ? Does she know this is not a safe place for ladies of good reputation ? " , he asked curious to know what was happening that night .

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #19 on: 04 January, 2019, 10:33:52 AM »
Lord De Sangro I bet Miss Elizabeth have dagger or might be even two for protect her dignity. Miss Elizabeth let me introduce you to Lord De Sangro he was bit worried your security in that place, can you tell us is there anything like smuggling  or something else immoral going on? With lowering voice, Lord De Sangro I can't sure say what will happening tonight but Father Gunnar has told me about that place there is sold beverages to young boys and there has been some immoral offers from women. Lady Thora what you think, is it better to eat first and then do more look around in that place?

Elizabeth Targaryen

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #20 on: 04 January, 2019, 11:50:00 AM »
Elizabeth was finishing her stew when Captain Tott invited her to talk with them.

Good morning Captain, your invitation is an honor for me.

She then turned to Lord De Sangro.
Nice to meet you Lord De Sangro, you don't have to worry about my safety. I'm a woman, but strong enough to defend myself.

She then looked at Lady Lubiani and told her
Nice to meet you Lady, I'm Elizabeth Targaryen, I work at prisons keeping them clean as best I can.
« Last Edit: 04 January, 2019, 10:59:26 PM by Elizabeth Targaryen »

Principe De Sangro

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #21 on: 04 January, 2019, 11:39:49 PM »
Fixing his eyes on that young girl, Principe said : " I appreciate your independent spirit, my dear lady, but this place could become disagreeable sometimes for respectable girls ".

He continued : "Nice to meet you, I am Lord Principe de Sangro, Ambassador of Her Majesty, the Queen of Denmark , and starting from this evening your eyes , lady Elizabeth, will give me the torment night and day " .

And with an eye-catching smile, he lifted a glass of beer in the direction of his diners.

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #22 on: 05 January, 2019, 11:29:10 AM »
Thinking in his mind, that evening will be interesting in many ways seems, i feel some tension in air. Raising his glass towards friends.  Can someone recommended what to eat here? And with lower voice, Lady Thora, I think its better eat first and then do some research, I can keep my knife hidden, but I promise it will be close to that bartender throat before evening is over.

Anakin Skywalker

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #23 on: 05 January, 2019, 03:58:38 PM »
Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen,
I'm new to the place, and I do not know anyone
can I sit with you?

Thora Lubiani

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #24 on: 05 January, 2019, 08:48:22 PM »
She watched amused Lord De Sangro playing the seducer with the girl , unable to repress her curiosity about Elizabeth 's answer, but her thouhgts were directed to the tavern and the need of the minutest inspection , even if sh did not perceive anything very remarkable.

She decided to greet the new arrived : “ Nice to meet you, miss Elizabeth . I am Thora, drill master of Sjaelland and I hope to see you often at the training ground . Please, come and see mee if you need any sort of advice about training .”

Do you live iin Sjaelland? I never met you before “
, she started a conversation going on to observe round the room .

The window curtains seemed in motion , it could be nothing but the violence of the wind . It was a stormy night and the wind had been rising the whole afternoon. Captain Tott was reassuring her talking about his knife , well hidden .

A blond man approached their table asking to join their group . He had a kind and nice aspect , Thora answered : “ You are the welcome, ser. Please , sit with us “.

Anakin Skywalker

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #25 on: 05 January, 2019, 11:46:01 PM »

260/5000
After a moment of silence, looking at each other,
I accepted Thora's invitation to sit down.

"I introduce myself, my name is Anakin Skywalker, I'm traveling to reach Jylland, where I hope to find a job
You ladies and gentlemen, what do you do in life?"

Elizabeth Targaryen

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #26 on: 06 January, 2019, 11:20:04 AM »
Elizabeth was a solitary girl, dedicated to work and study. She was not used to receiving compliments.
Ambassador you are kind, but there is no need for you to torment yourself.

She decides to immediately respond to Captain Tott to try to divert the attention of the Ambassador from herself and turn towards food.
Captain Tott, I can assure you that here you eat an excellent stew, try it, you will not regret it.

She smiled at the ambassador, hoping to have convinced him that a good plate of food was better than his green eyes.

She then turned to Lady Lubiani.
Lady Lubiani, I’m not been to the training camp yet, but I'll be there soon. I want to learn all the techniques of defense. In these areas the danger is around every corner and I don’t want to be found helpless.
I live in Sjelland, but I don’t have much time to travel around the city. I spend my days at work and when I finish I eat here at the tavern and then I go to sleep.
Lately I was busier than usual because I’m organizing my transfer to Jylland. I found a nice house in a quiet area

Elizabeth then spoke with the newcomer.
I heard you're headed to Jylland too. If you want we can travel together.

She then looked at everyone, having noticed their suspicious attitude, and said
And what are you doing in this place? It seems you are looking for someone.
« Last Edit: 06 January, 2019, 11:34:16 AM by Elizabeth Targaryen »

Anakin Skywalker

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #27 on: 06 January, 2019, 03:39:50 PM »
I felt uncomfortable at this table,
they had stopped talking and watched me,
perhaps to understand with whom they were dealing.
It was Lady Elizabeth who spoke to me first and I answered:
"I would be proud to be a knight up to Jylland,
and in truth, I was looking for a friendGiovannino called il Malelingua,
they had informed me that he was seriously ill,
but alas, I arrived late and he left us. "

I saw in the face of men an expression of sadness,
almost a grimace of pain and I asked:
"Gentlemen, did I say something that troubled you?"
I raised my hand to attract the innkeeper's attention:
"Innkeeper, takes to drink two pitchers of the best wine you
my friends need rissolevarsi morale. "

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #28 on: 09 January, 2019, 06:00:34 PM »
A stew that sounds good to try. Want that i order that for you aswell Lady Thora?

Before getting her answer younger man advance towards us and introduce himself. No no you doesn't troubled us.   Thinking in his mind, will see what is that man and is he capable to defend himself if evening gets rough waking up his thought,  did i hear someone said a wine?

Miss Elizabeth, Yes we are looking someone, or more likely something what happening in that tavern. Have you noticed someone coming or going or offer drinks for young kids or seen woman with low morale?

Principe De Sangro

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #29 on: 11 January, 2019, 11:11:12 PM »
Principe raised an eyebrow at the man's words.

“ You said... Lord Malalingua, ser ? Did you know him ? He was a great friend of me and a good vassal and the news of his death surprised and made sad all of us.

We could not believe it. Her Majesty sent me to Dalarna to verify what happened because she had no news from him since longtime  and I had to inform her about Lord Malalingua' s fate."

He drank some wine and lifted his glass : “ At Lord Malalingua 's memory ! He was a great man . His death has been a great affliction for us “ .