Author Topic: Your Faith for our bonuses (renting your soul)  (Read 168 times)

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
Your Faith for our bonuses (renting your soul)
« on: 11 October, 2018, 10:10:39 PM »

Dear citizens of the Middle Ages
 This is an invitation to all those who want to strengthen themselves and increase their faith and their performance in work, training and study.
Cyrene has a lot of work to offer right now and we are increasingly willing to offer. We also have an ambitious project and for this we need your prayers to Cyrene.
We offer a month of worker bonus and a month of bonus rosary to anyone, of theological faith, will come to pray for a month. In addition weekly will be given 10 soups every week for 4 weeks and every 15 days a set of normal clothes and shoes. At the end of the month we expect you to have reached 5,000 faith points, this will allow you to have 2 stores, and work, train and study 30% faster. Those interested are coming to Cyrene and responding to the message. You can freely forward this message to your friends.
Greetings to everyone

P.S. Transfer is not required
P.S.2 Even those who are atheist will be able to take advantage and be baptized by our Priestess

Cari cittadini del Medioevo
 Questo è un invito a tutti coloro che vogliono potenziarsi e aumentare la propria fede, e con essa le proprie prestazioni nel lavoro , allenamento e studio.
Cyrene ha molto lavoro da offrire in questo momento e abbiamo sempre più voglia di offrire. Inoltre abbiamo un progetto ambizioso e per questo servono le vostre preghiere a Cyrene.
Offriamo un mese di worker bonus e un mese di rosario bonus a chiunque, di fede teologica, verrà a pregare per un mese. Inoltre a cadenza settimanale verranno date 10 zuppe ogni settimana per 4 settimane e ogni 15 giorni un set di vestiti normali e scarpe. Alla fine del mese ci aspettiamo che voi abbiate raggiunto i 5000 punti fede, ciò vi permetterà di avere 2 negozi, e lavorare, allenarsi e studiare il 30% più velocemente. Chi è interessato venga a Cyrene e risponda al messaggio. Potete liberamente inoltrare questo messaggio ai vostri amici.
Un caro saluto a tutti

P.S. Il trasferimento non è richiesto
P.S.2 Anche chi è ateo potrà approfittare e lasciarsi battezzare dalla nostra Sacerdotessa

Willhelm Tell

• General group
Re: Your Faith for our bonuses (renting your soul)
« Reply #1 on: 11 October, 2018, 10:50:22 PM »
The point is that when we will have raided Rome to take Patriarchal Relic, we will also steal Theological Relic ... meaning that you will lose your dogmas and bonuses :(

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #2 on: 11 October, 2018, 11:57:51 PM »
Greetings Sir Willhelm. Happy to read you again
Well .. what to say, let's hope this does not happen ..

OFF // please, Willhelm said something that will probably happen and maybe they all thought. Let us leave his observation applies to everyone's thanks

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 12 October, 2018, 02:13:22 AM »
People, if you want to go there it's a nice offer to receive premium bonuses :) and 5k faith points (3 badges in religion) are always useful. My message was just to warn: first rulers of Cyrene that risk to spend a lot of doubloons "for nothing". Second, all the people who risk to achieve 5000 faith points but not be able to buy second shop or to study faster.

Unfortunately patriarchal church will never stop until we don't retake our relic. And I guess that to take the relic we will also have to steal the theological one (both relics are in the same building, we take one relic, I guess we take also the other one).

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #4 on: 12 October, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »
Thanks. Honestly this is something we didn't think and this is something to talk about in the Council

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #5 on: 13 October, 2018, 03:04:31 PM »
     Sorry for offtopic. But the relic is chosen during the raid. And it is impossible to take two or more with one raid.

It is an information I didn't know yet. Thanks for givin' it us

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 13 October, 2018, 03:18:26 PM »
I didn't know it either. Anyway, I still hope that patriarchal army will also raid theological relic :)

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 13 October, 2018, 05:54:30 PM »
Of course I wish them all the luck :) it's just funny that when I say that we should raid theological relic people get angry and vote with 0 stars ahah but nobody came in our help to ask Rome to give us back the patri relic.
But if we touch Teological relic we are bad  ;D

Anyway, good luck with your project

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
« Reply #8 on: 13 October, 2018, 06:09:27 PM »
OFF//

Do not give importance to the stars. I do not put them, or rather, I do not put them anymore. I only put them in the suggestions section because there was a judgment. For the rest of the stars do not count, it is clear that you put on the basis of sympathy or dislike without reading what is written. I once welcomed a person and I had a star
However, to make you understand that I like you, as soon as I publish this post I leave 5 stars to all the comments written in my post :)

Moderator #3

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 14 October, 2018, 02:56:52 AM »
(off):
Hello,

This is a RP zone, so please use RP rules and stay in topic.

Thank you.