Author Topic: Istvan Hunyadi king of Bohemia in Cyrene - Istvan Hunyadi re di Boemia a Cirene  (Read 109 times)

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
  • Honour: 0
The sun had just risen and from the horizon and some ships were approaching the port. This in itself was quite common in a port city like Cyrene where many ships came and went every day. But Ezzelino was particularly happy that morning because a particular ship would have brought his recent friend Istvan Hunyadi, King of Bohemia. He had promised him that he would visit him soon, and indeed his visit followed that of Princess Celestina Asen by a few days. The ship docked and King Istvan descended. Ezzelino was at the pier waiting for him and immediately they greeted each other affectionately as if they were longtime friends...

Il sole era sorto da poco e dall'orrizzonte e alcune navi si avvicinavano al porto. La cosa di per se stessa era abbastanza comune in una città di porto come Cirene dove giornalmente molte navi andano e venivano. Ma Ezzelino quella mattina era particolarmente felice perche una nave in particolare avrebbe portato il suo recente amico Istvan Hunyadi re di Boemia. Lui gli aveva promesso che lo avrebbe visitato presto, e effettivamente la sua visita seguiva di pochi giorni quella della principessa Celestina Asen. La nave attraccò e Il re Istvan scese. Ezzelino era al molo ad aspettarlo e subito si salutarono affettuosamente come se fossero amici di lunga data...

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
after having seen in the last few days transit to Cyrene people of all kinds, murderers, thieves, soldiers, people who probably went to die, people who got drunk in the tavern knowing they had to die, Ambassador Fabiotto Borgia was introduced by the Grand Duke the only person who only looked him in the eyes inspired him trust.

"Welcome Istvan, King of Bohemia, I hope your wisdom will help Cyrene!"

Gennaro Da Gubbio

• General group
  • Baby Member
Gennaro Da Gubbio vide il re di Boemia diede il Benvenuto disse  che era  il  Benvenuto

;)
[img align=left width=120px height=150px]http://i.postimg.cc/Fs2ypGN2/Wa_Se_Sig_Tg_Gennaro.png[/img]

Gennaro Da Gubbio

• General group
  • Baby Member
Gennaro Da Gubbio saw the king of Bohemia gave the Welcome said that it was the Welcome
[img align=left width=120px height=150px]http://i.postimg.cc/Fs2ypGN2/Wa_Se_Sig_Tg_Gennaro.png[/img]

Istvan Hunyadi

• General group
  • Veritas valebit
During my business trip to Europe, I came to the invitation of Regent Ezzelino, and I was very warmly welcomed not only by the Regent himself, but also by Lord Fabiotto, Mother Kerstin and Knight Gennaro.
The stay was pleasant and I established some good relationships here, maybe friendship.
For Mother Kerstin I made an eclestiacal coat of arms and a wax seal, Gennaro was humble, only a seal was enough for him. I believe that the relations of our two kingdoms can be for a long time friendly to mutual satisfaction.

Bye bye beutiful Cyrene

Regent of Bohemia