Author Topic: Istvan Hunyadi king of Bohemia in Cyrene - Istvan Hunyadi re di Boemia a Cirene  (Read 457 times)

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
  • Honour: 0
The sun had just risen and from the horizon and some ships were approaching the port. This in itself was quite common in a port city like Cyrene where many ships came and went every day. But Ezzelino was particularly happy that morning because a particular ship would have brought his recent friend Istvan Hunyadi, King of Bohemia. He had promised him that he would visit him soon, and indeed his visit followed that of Princess Celestina Asen by a few days. The ship docked and King Istvan descended. Ezzelino was at the pier waiting for him and immediately they greeted each other affectionately as if they were longtime friends...

Il sole era sorto da poco e dall'orrizzonte e alcune navi si avvicinavano al porto. La cosa di per se stessa era abbastanza comune in una città di porto come Cirene dove giornalmente molte navi andano e venivano. Ma Ezzelino quella mattina era particolarmente felice perche una nave in particolare avrebbe portato il suo recente amico Istvan Hunyadi re di Boemia. Lui gli aveva promesso che lo avrebbe visitato presto, e effettivamente la sua visita seguiva di pochi giorni quella della principessa Celestina Asen. La nave attraccò e Il re Istvan scese. Ezzelino era al molo ad aspettarlo e subito si salutarono affettuosamente come se fossero amici di lunga data...

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
after having seen in the last few days transit to Cyrene people of all kinds, murderers, thieves, soldiers, people who probably went to die, people who got drunk in the tavern knowing they had to die, Ambassador Fabiotto Borgia was introduced by the Grand Duke the only person who only looked him in the eyes inspired him trust.

"Welcome Istvan, King of Bohemia, I hope your wisdom will help Cyrene!"

(RIP) Gennaro Da Gubbio

• General group
  • Baby Member
Gennaro Da Gubbio vide il re di Boemia diede il Benvenuto disse  che era  il  Benvenuto

;)
[img align=left width=120px height=150px]http://i.postimg.cc/Fs2ypGN2/Wa_Se_Sig_Tg_Gennaro.png[/img]

(RIP) Gennaro Da Gubbio

• General group
  • Baby Member
Gennaro Da Gubbio saw the king of Bohemia gave the Welcome said that it was the Welcome
[img align=left width=120px height=150px]http://i.postimg.cc/Fs2ypGN2/Wa_Se_Sig_Tg_Gennaro.png[/img]

(RIP) Istvan Hunyadi

• General group
  • Veritas valebit
During my business trip to Europe, I came to the invitation of Regent Ezzelino, and I was very warmly welcomed not only by the Regent himself, but also by Lord Fabiotto, Mother Kerstin and Knight Gennaro.
The stay was pleasant and I established some good relationships here, maybe friendship.
For Mother Kerstin I made an eclestiacal coat of arms and a wax seal, Gennaro was humble, only a seal was enough for him. I believe that the relations of our two kingdoms can be for a long time friendly to mutual satisfaction.

Bye bye beutiful Cyrene

Regent of Bohemia

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
The news came a few moments ago from one of his best friends .. It left everyone sad.
I think Istvan would like us to continue this story using the language we have always continued in game.
Have a good journey, Istvan.

The citizens of Cyrene had heard of the sad news.
Istvan was everybody's friend. He had been in Cyrene and for Cyrene those days had been days of celebration. The citizens wanted the church to turn to Theos, to ask Theos to welcome Istvan into the kingdom of heaven. The inhabitants of Cyrene Saturday December 15th 1318 would all have gone into meditation in the desert when the sun would have set and returned to the city in the early afternoon to remember Istvan, King of Bohemia

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
\Off:
Istvan was, is, and always will be one of the most heartfelt people I have met in this game. He has always been kind and helpful, with a big culture in many knowledges, and I'm not the only one to think about it.
My deepest condolences to his family and to all the people who were lucky enough to know him.
Requiescat in pace, my friend.

\On: Several people had known Istvan before he became king and after he became king. He did not change much, he always remained the special person he was. Welcomed by everyone. Available with everyone.
The Grand Duke Ezzelino was immensely sad about what had happened.
When the caravan of Cyreneics was ready to leave for the desert, Ezzelino ceased to be the Grand Duke. At that moment he was one of the many who cried the death of a friend.
Several people reached the desert, camped under several palms, divided bread and wine, and when the wind began to rise, they lit a fire that kept alive at turn.
Each of the present Cyrenians began to talk about how they knew Istvan. It was unbelievable that everyone had known him one way or another.
That was how meditation began. Everything was stopped in the city.
The city stopped in memory of Istvan.

Vlad Staurov

• General group
What a nice memory :)

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
Ezzelino,
 in memory of Istvan, will travel soon to Bohemia, and invite his new (old) king in Cyrene.
The people of Cyrene wish to know him....

Alexander VII

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • When sinking, PRAY! -While good hands bail water!
When does the world stop?
"It does not," replied the small but constant companion in a serene voice.
When does the world grow dark?
"It does not grow dark, only less lighted," replied the omnipotent voice.
Where can we rest then in peace and quiet away from the sorrows of the world?
A brief pause this time before the voice answered. " You may only lay down to true rest when all you were intended for in this world is done. That is when the rewards are given. The end of the event.....not the middle."

It was my turn to pause. That is a hard thing to learn, but a blessing to know. That we can find only moments of victory and sorrow, gains and loss, but rewards and rest only when we finish our purpose here. It is a comfort to know none the less. A solace and a comfort.

The news had come to me late which had shaken me very hard. It was not about a war. It was about a man who I had always felt was more of everything I hoped to be. I had always trusted his words and never felt confused by his silences. I knew him to be faithful to his friends, and his beliefs. There was a gap now though where his wisdom and example had been. We had both been of an age and experience that made us individuals but I will always be honored that I could call him brother in any fashion.

An icon of Bohemia and now its late king. A saint by any measure if you spoke of his debotion to peace and assisting others without any demands for reciprocation. A man I will always think of as a Cardinal and true believer in faith and the better virtues of others.

Such an empty space has to be filled.
So I will fill it with prayers and memories of what I recall of the man. An often silent man, but never absent. I do not even begin or pretend to imagine how the Princess or the fellow citizens and family feel for his loss. The sorrow I have myself already brings me to tears.

Maybe, some day, when I want to visit this pain again it will be with those who knew him even better, and we will both realize the joy of those memories remains long after the pain of only having a memory is faded. I should simply wish to know him even better though it is enough to know him as I do now.....and see he at least...has finished his purpose as the divine planned it. We do not recognize it, I expect. It is certainly a meaningful one though for such a person to have been needed for it. Here now comes Istvan Hunyadi's reward though. No doubt in my mind it is everything he hoped for and deserves.

We poor souls must still continue our challenges though. Let Istvan continue though, to be our example and a mentor of what the best we can be might look like to eavh other and in the eyes of the Lord.

"I am still here" the voice speaks kindly.
I know, Immanuelle, but I was just missing the good counsel of another more corporeal, like me.
"I know," said the Logos, who is Teos and Our Savior all as one. "Janus, if you never forget where to look and how to look...Istvan will never truly be gone for anyone who felt the touch of his life. A contact that will come again when your challenges are done in this world too. If you can be like him, it is a certainty."

A prayer:

Oh heavenly father, architect of all we know and are, bring home your servant, a great man, yo your gentle embrace. His goodness more importantly marks him than any single deed. His strength of spirit and character found in the number and quality of his friends, who will surely miss and have need of him. Gather their sorrow unto you and reshape it into beloved memories. We exchange to you our thanks for allowing us to have had them where it is clear the lives we make might have never had them at all. Your hands, his heart, and our lives are blessed more now.

May we all meet in your Heaven in the houses that already are prepared for us. There we will smile again and sing your praise beside the angels and saints who were there before us! Glory all!
Amen.

I invite you to consider this song in his memory.

https://youtu.be/EK4N80glWFI
« Last Edit: 25 December, 2018, 01:17:53 AM by Alexander VII »
Faith Defines All Things; their remembrances clearly defined make them living custom.