Author Topic: The Twists and Turns of a Lifetime.  (Read 232 times)

(RIP) Euphemia T'alanias

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
The Twists and Turns of a Lifetime.
« on: 21 August, 2018, 10:48:52 AM »
Life was....strange

Born amidst the byzantine empire, Euphemia would have called anyone crazy if they'd told her that not a month after reaching her majority she'd be on the other side of Europe, farming and mining as content as could be. She still had her ambitions of course, but the man who invited her here promised her a knighthood, a future, a life, and considering she was nothing but the daughter of lowly byzantine serfs....as humble as her existence might be right now, she had fields and a house that she owned, which was something neither of her parents could claim.

There was the matter of her being indevted to the man who gave her the money and the opportunity, and who would eventually knight her....one day. But he had been kind so far, and even if this was a different kind of debt she was to be shackled to, it was a much more comfortable debt than the poverty she had grown up and around in the empire, so no matter how difficult, or strange or terrifying this new life was....Euphemia was excited to see where it went.

So stepping outside of her new home to meet another day she took a breathe and got to work, fields didn;t sow themselves alas.

Lucifel Uchiha

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • The selfish desire of wanting the peace causes war
Re: The Twists and Turns of a Lifetime.
« Reply #1 on: 21 August, 2018, 01:23:04 PM »
Coming from the capital, the Lord of the lands of Dijon announced his presence in the town crier.

The travel has been long and it's not like a body that handles armor and responsibility doesn't need rest as well.

The next day there are duties to attend, officers to receive report, instruct on the affairs of the Region and spend time with my troops training and improving skills for the upcoming battles.

During the practice the vassal notices a newly member in his ranks, fighting with might and honor still with a lot to learn. I wonder who it may be that fights with the will of 10 men yet it clearly is a Lady with the sword at hand. Quickly the guard captain informs about a novice that has great quality both in managing the fields as well as the sword. Recommendation was to grant knighthood to improve her skill and receive proper quarters and support.

The usual reply on my side with be to scout and observe before making any commitment but my instinct strongly shouted on my mind: "she is unique". I could almost say that in this moment me and her switched glances like fate wanted us to recognize each other. The shy smile made me shiver with joy and i was taken to my early days as a young noble boy travelling through Europe searching fame, fortune and a Liege.

Teos had blessed not to late with all that I could grasp and even thought the path felt like being still at the very beginning with much more stories to live and learn from them.

Guard Captain we shall take her Knighthood seriously I replied to the static soldier that clearly was waiting for me to leave my inner transe status. "At once my Lord!" He replied automatically.

Paper and seal grab it from the capital my old friend shopkeeper has all that you may require. The Captain Guard nodded and prepared to leave when I said: and her name?
Turning with a half hidden grin he replied "Euphelia". I pretended not to know what was on his mind and resumed my training with the other Knights.
What would happen next would shake many foundations of the known world I was still to find...
Rise and Rule

(RIP) Euphemia T'alanias

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 21 August, 2018, 02:34:54 PM »
Ah yes, training, how could I have forgotten training on the long list of things that now make up my days?

It's not as though I was required to train. Officially i was just another cog in the local millitia, but i guess what I did was considered impressive? I didn't have much practice with a sword, not when my youth was spent doing the various hard labours of a serf, but it did mean I had a much better physique than others born to an easier life, a natural agility and a hardiness that gave me an edge and now there were rumors someone had scouted me out for knighthood. But after all my good fortune, I was trying not to put much stock in that, hope was good, ambition was good, but if I got greedy....well I could practically feel my mother boxing my ears now.

During the training I thought I saw someone, a lord or a commander of some kind. It was breif, just a glance in passing and yet it felt....strange, like it hadn't been an accident the man had caught my gaze that way. Throughout the training I felt as though his gaze might still be on me, but I was already getting teased for 'making eyes at the betters' once, so as the afternoon stretched on, no matter how intense his gaze might bore into me, I avoided it, until finally, practice was over...and I only had farming and mining to look forward to.

So no time like the present to procrastinate! There was water available for those training and I didn't hesitate to drag myself over and get a cup, sipping as slow as humanely possible to put off the rest of the day, the quarry and the fields could wait, like, five more minutes right?

"Someone remind me why I thought buying two fields was a good idea," I groaned out, sure I was sitting alone, but sometimes it was nice to just complain about my problems to the empty air, after all, the air couldn't call me insubordinate or ungrateful, it would just listen to my problems patiently.

Lucifel Uchiha

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 21 August, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »
Bring my horse i shouted as time was running from me, after all the Kingdom affairs do require swiftness and speed at some point and there is no gain in gazing at the clouds like problems or nation matters are going to be fulfilled by themselves. The barefoot soldier next to me screamed to the Stable boy that was singing some old song from the old days in the village working on the fields and could barely pay any attention to what was happening around him.

After some dull minutes finally the boy seemed to wake up from his gaze while my impatience was rising very fast to this hour in the morning.

"The day starts in morning time i was told" i mock the young boy that was too surprised to me inside the stables. Instantly i inquired - you seem to be grasping the craft of handling the horse however your attention seems to be elsewhere...
He replied that he caught a eye on the last training session, and that he saw some impressive fighting for a girl. I immediatly started to laugh on his remark, and the boy got blushed for letting his thoughts flow that freely in front of his Lord, his arms streched in sign of mercy for his daring remark and begged me not to tell anyone on his thinking which i agreed. However it was the second time that this specific girl was drawn into my universe in some way, either by catching my eye or by people remarking her the same, which made me believe that there are 2 things pointing in the same way it starts to be harder to believe in coincidences. I wouldn't have second guessed if my guts weren't usually right but in this case i thought that i also needed something light to take the steam off and to wonder into the gossip of what was happening in my domains.

Shortly after this exchange of small talk i decided to take finally the long lasted horse for a ride, and invited the young stable boy to walk by my side and tell me about his plans, which he did in a much more extensive way that i had antecipated, after all i had to consider that his life was much more filled that i could have assumed, after all my subjects may dream as well.

The conversation ended in the concerns of the region and his family struggle during the last wars that stormed our nation that crippled our core regions lost to some opponents or sold to pay debts of the crown, but that conversation was too much for him to handle so i just pretended to agree on the precision of the facts so that would not make me white hair pop up until the talk was done. In between i decided to switch topic about this boy interest in the new rising attention that he seem to give a specific female soldier and i could see that life still didn't teach him much and that his path on finding what he wanted and what he should expect were still too far off. I pat him on the shoulder and advised him to follow his heart in whatever direction it was pointing him, after all the universe has a plan for all and i don't plan on putting myself above Teos (i still fear the last lighting storm around my castle by killing two of my soldiers on their watch) one can never be to safe these days...

Finishing all the conversation and ride i say farewell to him and i return to my quarters where i get interrupted to greet the ambassadors of the East to inquire and make treaties that would favour France. Hard is the day of a Noble these days... I wish i were to find someone who i could share my anxieties and concerns... In Teos i trust...
Rise and Rule

(RIP) Euphemia T'alanias

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 21 August, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »
Alas a cup of water can only last so long. I caught sight of that noble who had been watching me during practice again, he was talking to.....oh heavens it's that boy again. He was a nice boy and all, but a bit young for me.....and yet had a rather persistent crush. It was flattering obviously, but he was young and new to the world and I....well I had enough on my hands without the mess of courting or falling in love.

Still I couldn't help but watch the boy and the lord till they were out of site, no clue what they were discussing, I could only hope he had not done something brash like trying to ask for my hand in marriage, I don't think I would ever recover from the embarassment. But neither of them glanced my way in spite of my staring so hopefully that meant the subject was more important than something silly as that.

Alright enough silly wondering, I put my cup down with a forlorn sigh and trudged my achey body to the fields to get the work done. Not that it was hard work, I only grew flowers, as apparently bees and honey were a major thing here, it just was a long process, harvesting and replanting the flowers and then making a trip into the stone quarry to contribute to the construction project going on, something about a well.

For all my panic at the idea that the boy was trying to marry me, sometimes, I can't help but long to have a spouse, if only so I didn't have to do all the work myself....and I mean, someone who loved me, or who could grow to love me, would be nice. But for all my recent good fortune, I am little more than a pesant farmer, that any man would want to tie himself to me seems utterly unseemly.

Finally I was able to step out of the stone quarry and into the sun once more, my limbs were tired and honestly, I just wanted to crash into my bed at hime, but my legs were already walking me back to the training field. The whispers of knighthood hadn;t left my mind, and while maybe it would never happen, if it did, I wanted to be prepared, and if nothing else, i'd be the best damn soldier in the millitia, that's for sure!

Hey, girl, put that sword down and get over here!

I jolted at the yelling, it wasn't the even commanding tone of the drill seargent, but some sort of butler or head maid. It was obvious right away I was being mistaken for a servant of some kind, and as I reluctantly put the practice sword down and trudged over there, i intended to explain as politely as possible that though a peasant, I was not everyones servant. As this wasn;t the first time someone had thought they had the right to just pull me aside and make me interrupt my day for their convenience. I was a serf once and had to deal with that quietly, no more.

The lord hasn't come down for supper, take this up to him so he can eat in his study

Well just yank on my heartstrings why don't you? Considering I was also starving due to the fact I had been working all day with no time to rest, I couldn't exactly bring myself to mouth off like i'd been intending. So channeling my inner Serf, I just nodded, did a light curtsey, and moved inside with the food. Of course I got a ton of strange looks from everyone who must have relized i'd been roped into this, but they were kind enough to tell me how to actually get to the study in question, wether out of genuine kindness or simply because they wanted the disoriented peasant girl out of their midst didn't matter, eventually I found myself before the door to the mans study.

"My Lord, you never came down from dinner, i've brought it up for you, may I come in?" admittedly I couldn't hide the edge of motherly scolding in my voice as i spoke, and it surely held none of the demure subserviance or lightness of a servants, but I was doing this out of the goodness of my heart firstoff, and second off he should know better than to skip meals because of work, so i felt maybe a little scolding was justified.

Of course the rumbling of my own neglected stomach reminded me of my own hypochrisy, but even if he was displeased, the worst he could do was 'fire' me right?

Lucifel Uchiha

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 21 August, 2018, 09:18:25 PM »
Startled by the sudden knocking I change my relaxed posture to a more strict one. Yes you may enter - I replied. When i notice that the person that enters my chambers in no other than the woman that has not left my mind for a single day.
Euphemia... I... - not sure what would be the best reply for this matter since I was never informed do any new staff being hired for my chambers and I decide to go with - I didn't know you were multi job? What is the issue your family has been having financial struggle?
Thinking back now I really knew this came as a bad question... The state of the nation was still recovering from war exhaustion and all people were still finding their way back to restore their decent and modest life... So obviously she was not full of gold and serving the Uchiha House. Clearing my throat and buying some more seconds I came up with a better approach.

Well in fact my body is used to going through this food shortage is a spiritual connection with the less fortunate while seeking enlightenment on the old scriptures. History was always my thing and learning from it avoids repeating previous mistakes or some would say. The way I see it you can only have two stances in life you rule or you are ruled! - I said full of confidence and virtue.

When i glance at Euphemia (sounds good to say her name while standing close to her0 she is staring at me holding food and silent. She noticed I finished wondering on my thoughts and being back on reality she feels the silence inside the room gaining more impact on her while a slight shiver is passing her entire body. I was thinking during that pause that I couldn't help trying to read her mind... After all I had so much time thinking on the several episodes I crossed my eyes or the people that have talked about her to me... Funny how reality seems to have a way on hitting on the face with absolute truth... Me... A noble of birth and right, been through so many campaigns, dealt with Royalty, dinned with Royalty, sat at the center table of the tides of Europe and there I was feeling as her shiver transferred to me... My body slightly shaking as well I was feeling as small and fragile as a baby... I couldn't find a direct answer why a humble peasant in simple clothing was making me shiver and feel so unarmed and not finding the right words. A sensation of warm feels my cheeks, and my face starting turning red, in a way I can't seem to find a way to kill this silence and pretend not to be blushing. My beard will not do miracles in this situation and within this distance.

Decided to resume the speech by saying - well in fact I understand that I am not th é only one that needs to eat isn't that right? - with the silence I could hear the subtle noise on her tummy, we are all human, we have to eat... The people wasn't exactly well fed.
She startled with my question and she also was caught by surprise on my remark that she seemed to weak to pretend I was wrong. She lowered her face keeping her concern on the task some stranger gave her to serve the Vassal and Viscount of Dijon. She replied - my Lord it is true you have great responsibility and also carry many burdens simple people can't grasp, however you need to eat now and then so why not take this chance to have a good meal?

The humor was flushing the room as I started to smile in the most relaxed way. My composure and noble stance were unnecessary, she was a simple woman that wanted to make sure i was eating. And in a way I owed her a big deal now. She actually was just worried about me and in a way I was feeling that someone cared for me in a transparent way... Was I being naive or not? Only time and my Muse could tell me just that.. Many thoughts crossed my mind but I decided to let things unfold and happen naturally.
Euphemia I will eat if you join me - I spoke in a half strict and half amused way I noticed her smiling back in agreeing to my humor. We can't have a weak Viscount I suppose - she replied - I will take my role seriously and if I need to ensure you are saying I will do what it takes! - increasing her determination.
Both seat standing in front of each other and the fireplace was making a relaxed and comfortable environment to both that enjoyed the meal and started to talk about each other interests. The night flied as fast as one would notice and dawn announced herself by the rooster of the town square...
Rise and Rule

(RIP) Euphemia T'alanias

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 21 August, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
I realised only belatedly the mistake i was making with, perhaps, my lack of respect once the man mentions he's a viscount. Of course, it's not likely anyone normal expects me to keep all these lords and ladies apart when I can't even read their names, but well, a titled noble was enough to cow even my most strict censures on his living habits and so I remained there quietly as he spoke, asking if my family was so hard up for money that I would have to resort to even more jobs than that I already had. Of course, that wasn't the case, I was just here because I was worried someone wasn't eating properly, but still I stood quietly and let him talk, not daring to open my mouth until there was an obvious time to do so.

"Your concern is touching my lord, but i'm here by mistake, one of your staff mistook me for a serving girl, had they not mentioned you hadn't been eating I wouldn't have bothered. But you have people available to cook and care for you, so quite frankly you have no excuse not to eat, even if you are busy with....ruling," in truth I hadn;t the slightest clue what lords did. Other than that they lived in luxury beyond imagination and had servants to care for their every need, to think that the man before me could make such human mistakes as to skip meals was unfathomable, and yet here he was, as human and failliable as me or my family.

But, as I looked at the man before me, I was starting to realise it wasn't just nerves affecting me. At least, not nerves brought on by his station. He was young, and unmarried, and we were for all intents and purposes in his chambers alone. The shared glances and whispers i'd overheard hadn't helped things of course, that he was longing for a wife, likely for the same reasons she sometimes longed for a husband. It was obvious he could sense what I sensed because his eyes were so completely focused on me as well, so intense and yet....not as scary as they might be.

But before either of us could stare at the other too long my stomach once more betrayed me, and he was quick to latch onto my discovered hypocrisy, nagging him to eat when I hadn't eaten myself. I opted of course, not to bring up the fact I did not posess a score or so of servants to prepare and cook my meals. This was simply how the betters lived, and though I didn;t understand, I would pretend to for the sake of politeness, that I was even sharing the room with a noble was a momentous fact, I would hate to spoil such a memory, and one that was becoming plesant even, by being rude and asking foolish questions.

"my Lord it is true you have great responsibility and also carry many burdens simple people can't grasp, however you need to eat now and then so why not take this chance to have a good meal?"

I wanted to kick myself for my foolish words, but he smiled at them and seemed amused, his stance and composure relaxed and apparently, foolish though they may be, they struck true to the man. Alas he put the condition on his eating that I eat with him, and while there were a thousand and one reasons not to do so, I was far more concerned he would stubbornly refuse to eat if I did the 'proper' thing, so instead I set the tray down upon a table and nodded with a small smirk in reply.

"We can't have a weak Viscount I suppose, I will take my role seriously and if I need to ensure you are saying I will do what it takes!"

So I was indebted to stay for dinner, with a viscount, and it was plesant, amusing, diverting, and so much more. Words and discussion flowed easily between us, though nothing of any great significance. We simply talked about everything and nothing, until I heard the crow announce the morning sun and I could feel my blood freeze in my veins. We had, somehow, managed to talk the entire night away, and I wasn;t sure wether I ought to be horrified, or delighted I had found someone who could distract me for so long as he did.

"I.....think I owe you an apology, I kept you up all night," I finally offered after a long moment, tone stuck somewhere between cautiousness and outright bemusment at how ridiculous this all was. My body would surely punish me later, but right now, looking at the man next to me, his smile, his laugh, his easy mannerisms, I couldn;t find it in me to regret this night in the least bit.

Lucifel Uchiha

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 22 August, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »
Soon after my visitor/waiter left I could barely finish to wash my face when the officer storms in to know about daily agenda. My mood was light and all the formalities of the officer was being disregarded by me in the most unconscious way. Also i noticed that time seemed to be more relative and that feeling for someone that didn't sleep was kind of amusing. Could be my brain shutting down for all unnecessary information on survival mode or my heart racing when remembering last night... Euphemia was definitely on my mind that was a fact. What to do? What should i say next time I see her? All this questioning made the officer clear his throat - My Lord!? - the mumble became clearer with time and I became aware my head drifted to another dimension.

Make preparations! - I replied in a confident way.
What for ? - he questioned.

We have to prepare the ceremony for the new knights. All preparations must be done for this afternoon and there isn't a moment to lose. - the officer seemed shocked to my statement and yet I disregarded his face. Then I informed about details of ceremony and how the Castle staff was to be redirected all to this. Even the soldiers were making transportation of the materials for the stage in the town square.

The best 16 people that trained until now shall he summoned to fight between each other until there is only one standing. Address the guard captain on this subject he will pick all suitable Candidates. My heart was forcing me to remember her in the preferred group for today but its not my nature to make anyone favourite inside my region.

The clash was announced and the fighting started shortly after 2 p.m. As expected her recent performance in the training grounds called the attention of the Guard Captain to have a additional competent soldiers in his rank. The tournament brought all population to the stands and the cheering for the fighters was intense, the bets were being made and only for those that never saw their training would think that my Euphemia was the underdog.

It was a hot day and her balance with the sword was sharper than before. Her focused spirit could be felt from far, at least I could swear I was feeling it clearly however I didn't speak any word to any of the honorable guests in the Noble Stand.
Her firm posture and concentration could make anyone on the other tip of the sword feel cautions and uneasy on what to expect. Her blows was effective and the overconfidence on being a man made the first opponent to lose his sword in the third blow and quickly he renounced the fight. Round 1 finished and the crowd became silent by the surprise of the outcome of the match. I decided to rise on my chair and clap with a smile shinning from far. Quickly all followed and vigorously clapped after me. There is thing on Nobility which makes people feel tense and lose will to act without knowing if they will express the more suitable manners to the occasion.
The bets were changing on the spot for the new victor of the fight and I could she that spotlight was something she didn't know how to act and she just put back her sword in her belt and left the arena looking to the ground.
More matches happened and one after the other and Euphemia scored more win after win, the crowd was enthusiastic on the outcome of the final match and even though with much more skill being displayed it was becoming clear with time that she would win the Tournament or at least I was crossing my fingers to be able to stand in front of her once more. The opponent was fast but wasted much energy with useless movements and it was soon his breath became short for what his body needed. On the other side, Euphemia seemed to be calm and focused on her breathing on matching her blows to create a combined movement to increase her endurance. One of these synchronized movements wounded the opponent arm in a severe way and his limb became numb and his sword shortly lowered to the point that the blade was touching the ground.
The opponent had no more energy within him and his weapon was becoming too heavy for him to stand. His pride couldn't overcome is physical ability and I made a sign to stop the match however the opponent of Euphemia soon realized he couldn't bare standing helpless unable to fight and he conceded the win to Euphemia.
The crowd went wild and Euphemia was named Tournament champion!

I quickly asked for my sword and entered the arena. Euphemia was unsure what I was doing in arms approaching her in a vigorous way. Her first reflex was to offer her sword to me as sign of respect and fidelity to the Viscount. Then she noticed my movements stopped not far from one meter from her and her breathing was hearable to me standing this close. The fight clearly had drained quite a while.

I stated - To those who were amazed by this Tournament and specially to this fighter I can tell you that it's this kind of determination that will be most praised for our nation. This fighter endured a lot and was capable of not only honoring her daily tasks but also to submit to heavy training without losing focus.
I will grant the greatest of honor to a peasant can wish for and open the gates of fate for higher honors.

Euphemia T'atalais! Kneel and accept my offering! - I shouted.

She kneels and looks above to meet my eyes seeing my happiness in such moment.

You are to be from this day forward Knight of Dijon. With all the duties and privileges that Knighthood brings - I stated while the crowd was visibly shocked.

Guard Captain! Please greet and show the Knights quarters to Knight Euphemia. - Felt good to say this. She is really special... And although the title was well deserved I couldn't help on my luck that she would be living inside the Castle much closer to me.

I went back to the Castle leaving Euphemia pale as cloth kneeled upon bestowing such honor without giving time to further conversation. She had a very important day and i wanted her to enjoy in the way she thought fit.
Rise and Rule

Euphemia T'alanias

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #8 on: 26 October, 2018, 12:48:11 AM »
Knight Euphemia

A few hours later and that title still sounded just as foreign to me. I couldn't even read and here I was a fancy knight. If only mama and papa could see this.....they'd think it as ridiculous as I do! Would I have been knighted if I hadn't bbrought him food the other day, would I be standing here in the barracks, a home far more comfortable and warm than any i'd ever known, if i'd simply minded my own buisiness? Was this accolade my own or.....was it something more?

Of course the evening following the tournament gave little time for her to speak to the man in question, she had moving to do, armour to be made, and living quarters to find. It was all so much...too much at times, and yet...I was walking on air. There was something to this lord, something I felt when near him that defied description, and it made me instinctually seek out his company, to feel it more and experience it more, and finally, nearly an entire day later, as the sun set on my first day as a bloody knight of the viscount of djion, I found myself at loose ends to seek him out and hopefully he was able to see me.

It was much easier to find him this time than it had been previously, i actually had reason and....authority (that word will never feel right on my tongue) to be in the more upperclass areas of the castle and so, here I was once more at his door heart so full of embarassing words at what I was about to say. When the door was inevitably open and I was let inside with the usual plesantries, I attempted to venture forward before I lose my nerve.

"My lord, what you've done for me is....beyond anything I could ever imagine. That I was a simple peasant at all was an unbelievable rise for my family, and thanks to you I can probably see them freed from their serfdom bonds. It is horrible of me to impose more and yet....I do not know who else to trust this secret with. For the fact is....I can't really read. That's never been a problem for me, I don't need to read in my normal life....but here, I have a feeling such ignorance is unwelome, and I was wondering f you might know where I could begin learning to read?"

Such a confession was rather embarassing for me to make, and indeed I couldn't even meet his gaze, and I could feel my body fidget nervously. This was probably horribly presumptious of me and awkward for him. He had shown me a little kindness sure, as masters do to servants, and now I was returning to him like a puppy too long ignored. And yet, he was the closest thing I had to a friend, even if a lord and knight could never truly be friends, and I had no one else to trust with the fact that I was probably the single illiterate knight in the kingdom.

I guess once more i'm at his mercy.

Lucifel Uchiha

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #9 on: 26 October, 2018, 01:52:36 AM »
Looking at his promissing Knight Euphemia there was a mix feelings of this all. After the previous evening, many things crossed his mind and yet time has passed really fast in such a way that he finds himself once again standing in his chambers next to the blood knight with the sweet look.

His mind was gazed away to a far place thinking on what has the world pushed him to cross with this rising star that couldn't be ignored by mostly all factions inside the castle. Her rapid ascension in the ranks within society, the attitude of speaking her mind as she sees fit between her peers and exhibiting her sword skill with a exponential development that would keep anyone at bay when thinking on replying to her.

Even though with all the running affairs in the region, it seemed like a state affair to make justice in the universe that such skill couldn't be overseen and that if learning how to read was something she had a true concern, that i couldn't avoid thinking in the same way. Sometimes wondering myself why did i pushed myself to peace her mind to grant her full accomplishment in all aspects she would see fit? Questions would pop constantly over time and yet her sweet eyes continued to observe me with the natural embarrassment of someone making a request to her Lord and didn't get any feedback for what seemed a eternity of silence...

Finally drifting back to her last question i quickly go straight to where my mind was making a serious effort to find something that i associated for this occasion as useful and dear to me. Several objects start to fly around the chambers and my gaze was fixed on the object that for so many years hasn't crossed my sight and at same time felt the urgency to find it just to make sure it wasn't lost forever. The wreckage of so much confusion in my quest to find something while her physique tensed cleared on my crazy look without any word.

"Ah ha!" - i shouted gripping something that fell to the back of the shelf near the window,, as soon as i touch it, the smoothness and cover become familiar, that sensation of holding such book in my hands once again make me go back to some tragic moment upon losing one of my parents and how that book was a good connection in a bad and good way. Cleaning the spiders web and some of the dust building over years, finally the book is able to show his cover and true splendor. "First look on the Alphabet" - Sara Uchiha - the title and author show their golden inscription, upon that she notices that her Lord eyes are mixed between half tears and sweet memories merging all in his iris making a small pond twisting and turning.

I was pretty sure this was around somewhere, and now it's time for you to take the benefit of it. This book is something that will help you for sure, helped in the early days where studying and learning where the last thing on my "to do" list, and the inversion of this happened upon this author... my mother writting this to me. Anyway i would be glad to give you the introduction and then in your free times you can practice and study also. Would you like that? - i asked.

Silence was once more invading the room, her face was pale and she wasn't able neither to move or speak, and that abruptly surprised that all my focus and search for something likely startled her by being in the middle of my chambers while i am making a tornado around all the things and she being in the middle of that storm. "I can't accept this for a million reasons, it's a memento of your childhood my Lord" - her voice shook and trying to hold it again with confidence just made her eyes reflect mine and she got sensitive of this all simplicity that was shown by such a highly remarked and prestiged person throughout the region.

After sitting side by side, her clothing seemed rather unconfortale for a starting lesson with her Lord in his room, the village would go crazy if such thing came out and how the elder or the most conservative would react upon knowing about such insolence, certainly she would end up receiving some whip lashes on her back if she was just a peasant. The mix feelings she was experiencing on all this reality made her gaze back to many things she had experienced and her Lord voice could not be heard anymore while he clearly was excited to be able to take care of her once more and grant her more independence by learning how to read.

Several sessions happened and with time, the reading was hard and with some struggle to read in a more smooth way, however her personal desire added to the extended time her Lord would be with her in the most complete way made her feel naturally happy and at "home". She wouldn't dare to speak it, but she didn't seem to be that strict like in the first days and clearly she liked what was happening between them both, and it was clearly not related to wealth or confort of the social status, it was the pure sharing of time and bonding of two people that needed each other for different reasons and ultimately and secretly for the same.
Rise and Rule