Author Topic: The Celebration of Cyrene  (Read 235 times)

(RIP) Heinrich Von Holstein

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
  • I can, there for I will, there for I am.
The Celebration of Cyrene
« on: 02 July, 2018, 12:47:34 AM »
The church after many hours of hard back breaking work is finished, and a priest has been appointed you could hear the crys of joy within the small city with brandy, and hearty meals with men, and women all gathered round today was the day that the whole world would have to acknowledge that Cyrene was a kingdom on the rise. (Sorry I messed up this was supposed to go to the other one)
« Last Edit: 02 July, 2018, 12:54:05 AM by Heinrich Von Holstein »

Fabiotto Borgia

• General group
  • Ambassador of Cyrene
Re: The Celebration of Cyrene
« Reply #1 on: 02 July, 2018, 01:01:45 AM »
The brandy has been distributed to everyone, now you just stop to hammer and stop to pray. Now it's time to celebrate!
If I'm here and I left the comforts of Venice it's because I believed in this man, Ezzelino da Romano, and Ezzelino is now my Grand Duke.
Since I've been around Europe, and believe me, I've traveled almost all of Europe, I've never met a person so stubborn, so determined, and so dreamer.
I met only greedy merchants, presumptuous vassals, who responded to my message after days. I have not seen humanity and I have not even seen joy.
Well! If I'm here in Cyrene it's for fun, and together with Ezzelino and other friends who have had the courage to live here, I'm having fun but I'm also working hard.
We drink to your and our health, Ezzelino! May this city become a prosperous kingdom
And we also drink to all those people who have worked with us, Ginevra, Gennaro and others. Now they are engaged in battle but they will always be our friends.
We toast to Kerstin, to Heinrich, to Diletta, to Mark, to Konrad, to Woven, to Europe, to Anna, to Dorothea, to Ernesto, all of you who are reviving Cyrene
Let's drink to Cyrene!/i]

Ezzelino Da Romano

• General group
Re: The Celebration of Cyrene
« Reply #2 on: 02 July, 2018, 10:59:05 PM »
The church, and very soon will the academy follow it... but today is a great day of party ... let's rest, let's eat let's drink let's have fun...