Author Topic: A sword of Deus!  (Read 331 times)

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
A sword of Deus!
« on: 29 October, 2018, 01:10:26 AM »
Its been XXIX.X.MCCCXVIII anno domini...
Those were the sad days for all Patriarchal followers , a holy Relic was stolen , temples in brother nation Kiev were destroyed and over it all, demonic Vicar has thrown a curse on whole Patriarchal world , without caring that curse will fall on many innocent people of his own Theological religion... Dark days fell on all Patriarchal priests and followers , but they had to show how strong their faith and spirit are! Dusan Nemanjic was visiting holy places in Serbia as the priests had trouble to heal soldiers who were wounded in a war... But Dusan have heard about elixirs of health which can get man stand up no matter of what sickness he suffered... Even tho those elixirs were extremely expensive , Dusan has sent his most trusted man leaded by his treasurer Eddard Stark to who he gave open hands to use Royal finances as he see fit and bring as many of those elixirs as they can find!
In the meantime Dusan was visiting the most holy place in Serbia, the Basilica in Rashka he found many sick people and Mitropolith Nuno had no power to heal them without holy relic...  Dusan knew this is just one of many temptation of Deus and that himself and his brothers must keep their faith strong and endure those dark times... Dusan came with Mitropolith Nuno to say a prayers in the one of most holiest places in the world, the basilica of Rashka...
My Lord  , help my people find the cure for all those man and woman who suffer without a cure because of dark magic used by Vicar... Help our people endure those dark times... I am ready to do anything for my Patriarchal brothers... What do you want me to do Deus, give me a sign...
After his prayers  , Dusan go on a fresh air to ride and think... While he was riding he spoted the eagle above his head, same eagle that has appeared to him before the conquest in Africa... Dusan followed direction of that eagle until he arrived at one cave... Even tho cave didnt seem secure at all and Dusan was alone , he decided to enter it... He lighted the tourch and walked thru the cave and then all of sudden he spotted a piece of metal covered with dust... He cleansed it and noticed its well sharped sword made by special almost unbreakable steel... Dusan took the sword in his hand and felt perfect balance... He took the sword go out of cave and look high in the sky where he again spoted the eagle flying above him...
I understand... I understand the sign you gave me now... You want me to be your sword, to be a sword of Deus and to bring justice in your name... I give my oath that I will be your sword and that I will not stop until I cleanse all of those devils in a shape of man with purifying fire! And I will not find peace until our Holy Relic is restored back to where it belongs , in the Patriarchal Basilica of Kiev! Dusan raise his sword to the sky and say I will call it "A Punisher" because this sword will punish all infidels corrupted by evil who have done damage to our holy church , so help me Deus!
Dusan now felt united with Deus more than ever confident in what he need to do has set his eyes on goal and he feel like now nothing can stop him.
He rided back to Rashka where Eddard Stark has waited for him with a good news , Eddard said:My Tsar , our mission was a complete success we have found and bought many of those elixirs and we are ready to heal our people for years now! Our soldiers are getting cured as we speak!
Dusan looked and smiled to Eddard I had no doubts that you will success brother, that is why I entrusted that mission to you. Now lets go back to Beograd where Jerman and Queen Isabella are waiting for us and make preparations... We are again going to war soon!
« Last Edit: 29 October, 2018, 11:49:21 AM by Dusan Nemanjic »

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
Re: A sword of Deus!
« Reply #1 on: 03 November, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »
Preparations for war has been done and finally the time has came... Dusan assembled his knighthood order "Red Zmaja" formed to find a Holy Relic , as well as his regular army and they sailed to Urbino where they have met with their brothers from Italy and Bulgaria. They made plan and assembled the armies before they marched to raid of Rome and to this by that time endless search for relic...

On the day III.XI.MCCCXVIII Anno Domini the raid on Rome has happened.
The great Army of the Order of Dragon alliance consisting of soldiers from Bulgaria , Italy and Serbia has standed in front of the great walls of Rome , Dusan alongside his wife Isabella and his brother Edward stand in front of crowd and said:
My brothers, today we have came to bring back what belong to us! To each one of you , to each follower of the Great Patriarchal religion! We have came here many times, many times searching for our relic without success , but today it is different... I feel presence of Deus , Deus granted me this sword I called Punisher and I recived a sign from the skies! We passed the test given by Deus and today my dear brothers, today we are going to find the Relic and bring it back where it belongs to the Holiest Basilica in Kiev! Now to arms and march with me , lets teach our enemies how real soldiers fight!
And its been so... The Great Army has marched on Rome , its been a big clash but Roman soldiers has been no match for trained Patriarchal army...
In the middle of fight Dusan seen the eagle again... A sign of Deus , eagle was flying over Holy Sea in Rome and so Dusan followed path to there... His eyes was focused just on that building while the big fight has been happening around him. By some miracle no arrow nor sword has touched Dusan while he was walking toward building that Romans has called the Holy Sea. Dusan believes that Deus guarded him...
Soon the battle has finished , the result was clear ... Another heroic victory of Patriarchal Army over their enemies in Rome!
Dusan took his sword out and showed in direction of the Holy Sea...
Its here brothers I sense it! Jerman I bet you a mulbery brandy that we will find it today in this building!
Soldiers immediately departed in the Holy Sea and after some time of searching a joyful voice has been heard screaming I found it! and so the Holy Relic has been found!
Dusan looked up to the sky and the Eagle standing on the top of building and Dusan smiled and whisperedThank you Deus... Then he sent 10 fastest riders to bring it safely where it belongs - To the Basilica of Kiev...
This has brought joy to all followers of Patriarchal faith! The clouds have gone away and sun started shining again for all Patri people...

The great day has came and Dusan altogether with whole his alliance and with a sight granted by Deus has succeded in their mission.

But it was just one step and nothing was over yet... Dusan knew that Deus want him to be his Sword and that as a sword of Deus he must punish his enemies for doing such a evil deed... And so while he was drinking brandy he won in a bet his mind was set on his enemies that he is soon going to punish in the name of Deus!