Author Topic: an open letter to those destroying sweden....  (Read 453 times)

Gustav Wolfsangel

• General group
  • Honour: 0
an open letter to those destroying sweden....
« on: 18 June, 2018, 12:45:04 AM »
Augustyn Zamoyski, Foma Brankovic, Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab, Elizabetta Bonaire, Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab and everyone associated with them....

What you are doing is worse than thievery! It is lower than low...you think it is alright to destroy a Kingdom the way you are doing?!?

You choose to respond to scrolls with smug responses and smiling faces, if you respond at all...
Fair enough!
I am an enemy of you and all of your friends! All that you and your ilk stand for!

I will plead the remainder of my ME life to standing against you and your ilk.

If you attack my temples, I will attack yours!
If you target my kingdom or friends, I will attack yours!

I am forever your enemy for you using such a dishonorable, disrespectful, and uncultured means to destroy a place that good people spent 2 and a half years building!

Everything about you stinks!
You and your families desire the worst pox imagined!

[Edited by moderator_2]
« Last Edit: 18 June, 2018, 12:37:49 PM by Moderator #2 »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
Re: an open letter to those destroying sweden....
« Reply #1 on: 18 June, 2018, 08:29:56 AM »
I keep hearing "they destroyed 2 years of work". But, I saw the screenshots of what was looted and  for the most part its crap. From the resources maybe only salt like 1 or 2k, everything else I can craft in one or two  months alone.  Well, there were good amount of silver, but still not that a lot for "2 years of work".  On any normal raid we get more silver.

*edited for roleplay meanings*
Moderator#3
« Last Edit: 12 July, 2018, 10:55:31 AM by Moderator #3 »

Moderator #3

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 18 June, 2018, 08:43:54 AM »
Hello guys.

This is a roleplay zone.

Please stay in role and use adequate behaviour.

This is the last warning.

Gustav Wolfsangel

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 27 June, 2018, 10:23:13 AM »
gustav takes pause....the palace back in hand. the thieves that came in from the east had names that no one knew....as though they were some 'relatives of relatives' laying in wait. all besides Foma Brankovic...his name was known to Gustav! he was a member of the Iberian League Army! gustav's own sister in law was a member....funny that such a man would make himself an outright thief of a kingdom....
the Slotts of Ostergot, Kalmar, Skaneland, and Lacko held fast by the true people of Sweden as well...
gustav laughs inside. and thinks how tragic it is that the people that stole his kingdom all responded in the same way, if they responded at all...it was, as though, some hellishish demon had possessed them into some insane belief that 'I CAN RULE ALL!!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME! ALL MUST STAND UNDER MY RULE!
strange people....why do they seem so bent on ruling over others?!
« Last Edit: 27 June, 2018, 10:33:12 AM by Gustav Wolfsangel »

Moderator #3

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 12 July, 2018, 10:56:48 AM »
Posts out of roleplay behaviour have been splitted.

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 12 July, 2018, 01:04:47 PM »
I keep hearing "they destroyed 2 years of work". But, I saw the screenshots of what was looted and  for the most part its crap. From the resources maybe only salt like 1 or 2k, everything else I can craft in one or two  months alone.  Well, there were good amount of silver, but still not that a lot for "2 years of work".  On any normal raid we get more silver.

*edited for roleplay meanings*
Moderator#3

Bullshit Kent. They stole not only the Palace but even Castles, we are a community that worked hard to achieve what we achieved with a constant lack of resources without your huge availability of everything.
Your fellows are just thieves, in the true meaning of the word, what they did is not gaming is thieving. Real money spent to buy potions, real time to achieved every small step with a huge effort and people quit for what your fellows did.
Don't judge what you don't know. Your fellows are just a small bunch of bastards,  true ones and don't waste your time trying to justify what they did, it would be even more insulting.

* post edited for roleplay meanings.
I splitted the NO RP posts of this topic, and moved them in a new topic in the international NO RP forum. So please keep your OOC opinions in that topic.
Last warning
Moderator#3

« Last Edit: 12 July, 2018, 01:17:37 PM by Moderator #3 »

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 12 July, 2018, 10:31:38 PM »
I, king of Prussia posses screenshotsa medieval report of a Royal Palace storage report list of all buildings  right after the throne was taken. Wanna challenge me in whos bullshiting, ex leader of Sweden?  :)

edit:modified for rp
« Last Edit: 12 July, 2018, 10:48:03 PM by Kent Spaggiari »

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 13 July, 2018, 01:01:21 AM »
You know what? at the first read of your last post my will was to just reply: fuck you! but I'm a polite one  :)

How a dirty commoner like me could even think to challenge one of the most respected Regent of this world? how, a small, tiny, rat like me can challenge the King of all bastards of this world? no, Great King I can't... but I'd be very pleased for you to show to the whole world all, and hope, truly hope, you will show us the belongings of the Swedes community your bastards stolen (without editing, please).

At the first time I thought: I can't believe it, he's joking, he's kidding us; but then I understood that's not your fault. You simply can't understand what you did to our community because you're the first that show no respect for other players so, what expect from a person like that? nothing, that's the answer.

What you have stolen and what you raided is what we had saved in 2 years and half of gaming. Not too much for you? I'm sorry for your pocket Great King of all bastards, next time we'll be more generous, don't worry. But you know (perhaps not, being part of a network of many kingdoms you can't) Sweden was, and still is one of the smallest Kingdom with a lack of most raw resources, so everything we had through trade we used to raise our buildings, war stocks and so on.

But if don't understand our point, don't worry, it's not your fault, you're simply like that, just the Great King of all bastards. That's why I decided to join you, Feeling myself a dirty scum like you I decided that there weren't better place for me than in Prussia under your brilliant leadership!
Deus protect the Great King of all bastards! and go to hell all together!

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 13 July, 2018, 03:44:36 AM »
"the smallest Kingdom with a lack of most raw resources" Really? I thought you guys were impregnating women all over the world to pop children for you in a regions where you can gather resources. Well, Im sorry..Then your words make sense. I guess you guys are fateful to your wifes in Sweden and dont spread your seed all over Europe.