Author Topic: French Kingdom Build Project Act (ORP) - Vexin, France  (Read 204 times)

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
  • Honour: 0
French Kingdom Build Project Act (ORP) - Vexin, France
« on: 29 April, 2018, 03:54:04 PM »
April 29

I, Primula Maria Van Rossun wants to acknowledge the people who had work hard and use their time to help build the following structure for the future of the Kingdom of France.

The projects discuss here will be for the region of Vexin, France only.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
Re: French Kingdom Build Project Act (ORP) - Vexin, France
« Reply #1 on: 29 April, 2018, 04:18:31 PM »
Background of the region

Vexin, France

A region that is bless with pig farm and a geographic area and weather suited to plant wheat for the pig to eat , just 2 hour travel on foot from the capital of France, IDE-LE-FRANCE, FRANCE.

Tax rate for all is 3%.

Message from Regent of France

I wish for anyone who wish to operate pig farms or buy properties in Vexin, France.

That the tax are low for anyone and that France is looking for any worker here, who wish for building numerous and different structures, especially as I had declare the French Kingdom Build Project Act.

Your contribution to Vexin, France will be noted here.

Primula Maria Van Rossun
Queen of France

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 29 April, 2018, 04:36:51 PM »
The first structure to be build on Vexin, France is the tavern with help from nuemrous people and funded by the Royal Crown of France.

Though it was due to persistently asking my vassal Anton Alfaro to initiate the project of tavern and to set the wage of the tavern at Vexin, France, and thus the tavern construction had started.

The following below are information about the tavern construction.

Condition: 100%
Parent structure: Castle - ILE-DE-FRANCE
The building project has been launched by: Anton Alfaro, Vassal il 16-Aug-1317.
The construction has been completed on: 10-Sep-1317. Time taken (duration): 24d 8h 15m 15s.

Berthold Von Eschenbach - 90 hours
Martin Babenberg - 57 hours
Ubaldo Da Ubaldo Pavia - 27 hours
Anton Alfaro - 18 hours
Karrel Devitt - 9 hours

These people mention are the one who had worked very hard to make the foundation of the region of Vexin, France.

The tavern is the most important structure that can be build, aside from the castle, for it can provide decent rest for the everyone, especially the new comers.

I even remember that the two person, who work the tavern, where visitor who had operated a pig farm at Vexin, France.

I had given them the blessing to operate any pig farm there and had ask them, if they can spare time to build the tavern there.

For the other three on the list of contributor for the Vexin Travern, I did ask them persistenly, if they can spare time to help finish the tavern.

Primula Maria Van Rossun
Queen of France

« Last Edit: 29 April, 2018, 04:38:58 PM by Primula Maria Van Rossun »

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 01 May, 2018, 04:12:56 AM »
Second building to be build at the region: Castle and the first castle and first project to be build under French Kingdom Project Building Act.

Building project launched by: Primula Maria Van Rossun
Building started : April 13 1318
Building completed: April 30 1318
Time duration: 16 days 21 hours 53 minutes and 41 seconds

Castle name : Fort Ubaldo Da Ubaldo Pavia
For his contribution on the work done on the castle and the region in general.

Ubaldo Da Ubaldo Pavia  293 hours
Primula Maria Van Rossun 220 hours
Alain Blanchart  107 hours
Vincent Brabant 105 hours
Antonie De Rouen 105 hours
Jean Poton 96 hours
Abelard Drouet 93 hours
Pierre Aguillon  93 hours
Carlita Borgia 86 hours
Jacques De Foix 72 hours
Betrand Douglas 63 hours
Serhat Mizewur 63 hours
Jean Moreau  60 hours
Jean Villon 60 hours
Thomas Montferrat 60 hours
Jean D' Albert 57 hours
Adam Bukingham 54 hours
Jean D' Arc 54 hours
Jean De Toulouse 51 hours
Alain De Toulouse 45 hours
Pierre Du Vallon 40 hours
Susana Torres 36 hours
Helen Ross 33 hours
Charles Aguillon 24 hours
Ezzelino Da Romano  18 hours
Karol Brantingham 15 hours
Anton Alfaro 15 hours

Note: It was long time, but it finally pays off and the new vassal there may enjoy to operate pig farm there and develop the region further.

It was hard day for Primula, wearing only ragged robe and with a work hammer, building the castle, but at least I had my people or friends to help share the burden and hasten the monumental project.

Remembering the two supplier, who had supplied the materials for the 2 castles , which I can't name for I hadn't asked, if they want to be name.

Wage started at 2 silver coin, until over 50%, then I had to declare temporary budget deficit, lowering the wage to 1 silver coin.

Bonus will still be paid at the end of the work, thou it will be a slow progress to send each and everyone.

From time to time, I had to leave for the capital and SENS, to complete the transaction for the castle material for SENS.

Seeing Ubaldo Da Ubaldo Pavia working more and resting less than anyone, was heart wrenching for me, I may had overwork him, thus I had started to post something at the bulletin board, looking for worker and update the castle progress.

Note: Posting at the bulletin board is 15 silver coins.

The donors for this project are very generous, especially the great lady, who had given a lot, where I wish to return the favor.

Without her, the castle might as well be a dream and it will be over a year than less than a month to be complete.

Work had been hampered without a market build, thus forcing sometimes to move to the capital, just to buy food and other essentials.

Primula Maria Van Rossun
Queen of France

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 18 May, 2018, 05:30:41 AM »
17-May-1318, 09:58:01   Berthold Von Eschenbach, Tower Guardian - ANSBACH died, the role is vacant.

I won't forget your service or volunteerism to France, however it may be short.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 23 May, 2018, 08:16:03 AM »
The Vexin market will start, as the insistence of a certain person.

The 200 stones , 300 pieces of woods and 300 silver coins will be shouldered by Royal Crown.

The only thing left are the following:
1) The vassal in charge of the project: Anton Alfaro to set the wage to 1 silver coin per hour.
2) A certain person will collect the construction materials at IDE LE FRANCE market.
3)Labor of 300 hours.

Before the market will be finish.

Note: This project will be slow one.
22-May-1318, 21:36:00   You've been selling for Paul Von Lettow Vorbeck, 200 Stone piece at a price of 0.01 silver coins at the market of: ILE-DE-FRANCE.
22-May-1318, 21:34:56   You've been selling for Paul Von Lettow Vorbeck, 300 Piece of wood at a price of 0.01 silver coins at the market of: ILE-DE-FRANCE.

22-May-1318, 21:33:29   You donated 300 Silver coins to: Castle in: ILE-DE-FRANCE.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 23 May, 2018, 03:34:36 PM »
Update:
23-May-1318, 09:38:42   You sold 300 Piece of wood to Paul Von Lettow Vorbeck for 3 silver coins at market in: ILE-DE-FRANCE.

23-May-1318, 21:12:36   You deposited 300 Silver coins in structure: Buildingsite (owner:Anton Alfaro) in: VEXIN

From Paul Von Lettow Vorbeck
24-May-1318, 22:58:24   You donated 200 Stone piece to: Buildingsite in: VEXIN.

24-May-1318, 04:25:26   You donated 150 Piece of wood to: Buildingsite in: VEXIN.

This will be verified by either the Vassal Anton Alfaro thru his castle or by others visiting Vexin.
[/quote]

« Last Edit: 25 May, 2018, 07:44:56 AM by Primula Maria Van Rossun »