Author Topic: Question of Faith  (Read 476 times)

(RIP) Daxon Trufyre

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Question of Faith
« on: 09 March, 2018, 09:50:14 PM »
I am no different than any man. I have a family that I love, and friends that I trust. I work hard, and serve my Kingdom.

But I have questions, questions that no one seems to want to discuss. I hear tales of people being introduced and dropping their faiths.

But I still have questions.

There are many faiths in the world as we know it. But how does one choose what faith to follow? How does one even join a church? Should I even want to?

These are the questions that I have. I am searching for a guide to help me along my spiritual journey, so I write this missive in the hopes that some good samaritan will take the time out of their day...

And answer questions.
« Last Edit: 09 March, 2018, 09:58:58 PM by Daxon Trufyre »

(RIP) Miguel Pedrosa

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Question of Faith
« Reply #1 on: 09 March, 2018, 11:58:24 PM »
Hi noble Daxan, welcame to ME ! I m not a big expert in religion, but I gona  to try explain my opinion. I had the same problem, I saw people that choose a religion just to make more money, others to study and others because they believe ! As a first step I sugest to you to read the Sacred books of all the 5 religions and ask for the benefits of each one ( dogmas).

If you are a warrior person mabye you will like the Nordic religion, but if you are a peacefull person and only want peace and health, mabye you want to be a follower of Theos.

You also must considered if there are temples of the religion that you prefer in England. Religion demands a constant dedication, but as lots of benefits and also some disvantages. I hope that I could help a little.

Theos bless you
« Last Edit: 10 March, 2018, 12:00:35 AM by Miguel Pedrosa »

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 March, 2018, 12:08:13 AM »
In theory you are free to follow any religion you choose. You can write to any priest (Cleric, Diakonos, Imam, Basilieus or Vifill) and he will baptize you. Baptism is done by priest and you must be present in the region of his temple.

Not so long time ago I updated the religion guide, so feel free to read this scripture

However, as Miguel pointed out, religion demands constant praying in temples, so choosing religion that is not present in your kingdom may not be such a great idea. As in history, your religion is mostly determined by the place you were born in.

If that guide fails to answer any of your questions, feel free to ask further
« Last Edit: 10 March, 2018, 12:09:53 AM by Jerman Nemanjic »

(RIP) Daxon Trufyre

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 10 March, 2018, 12:20:46 AM »
Thank both of you for your help.