Author Topic: Great Famine  (Read 559 times)

Bearsheart Kobe

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Great Famine
« on: 08 March, 2018, 02:56:09 AM »
     Looking at England's ravaged lands seeing progress of basic tools becomming available. Citizen's starting to have hope; Now Famine hits.

The once Lush green grass and heathy farms now withering causing crops to be hindered and animals reduced to skin and bones.

Wondering what A King should say:

I have seen other calamities of nature; I have survived the plague 3 times in only two months with-out a healer in the Realm of England. Spending near a week traveling and waiting in quarantine areas, each time (convulsing in pain and losing health).

Also seen Rats as big as Sheep that could bit through even plate armor infest all the lands.

So we now have a Great Famine. We have survived other divine wrath(s). this too shall pass.

As a kingdom we must worry about our young and citizens that are working with the kingdom on rebuilding.

To that end: I point to prison cleaning, and soon to be announced projects that I will take from my own stock of foods and offer some to those helping. To the young if you are in need of food I will again try to help.

Do understand the Government nor I had anything to do with the Famine. No food stuff has been saved for England. So all help and "gift(s)" come from our/my mouth(s).

Respectfully Your's
King BearsHeart

Bearsheart Kobe

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Great Famine
« Reply #1 on: 09 March, 2018, 06:57:03 AM »
The Staff obviously wanted to please me:

I do not need so much food so I will send to the first 10 English Citizens a free soup or cheese. Youngest players first.

Respectfully Your's

King Bearsheart

(do keep in mind my birds can only fly to one place at a time)