Author Topic: Remember: signature rules  (Read 1936 times)

Moderator1

Remember: signature rules
« on: 25 July, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
I want to remember to all players that there are rules about signature dimension.

It is important to respect them to make the forum easy to read and fast to load.

Rules are:
- Signature pictures should be no larger than 450 400 pixels wide by 100 125 tall (400x125). This means the total area of ALL images in the signature.
- No animated pictures please.
- PG-13 level applies to sig images as well; cursing and rude gestures are forum violations and will be treated as such.

I add:
- the only exception for dimension is made for the "automatic" signature that you take from the IG "Referral" page. All the others (and the sum) must respect the limits.
- always try to make small images (I'm referring to KiloBytes)

For more information take a look at rule "M" in Communication rules here:
http://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/En_US_Communication_Rules
« Last Edit: 01 September, 2015, 11:31:14 AM by CrazyToe »

CrazyToe

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • disappointed little toe
Re: Remember: signature rules
« Reply #1 on: 01 September, 2015, 11:30:23 AM »
I herewith remind everyone of the existing signature rules:

O. Signatures

Signature pictures mustn’t be larger than 400 pixels wide by 125 tall (400x125). This means the total area of all images in the signature. Few lines of text can be added above or below the images, in a small font. Total height of both images and text must not exceed 125 pixels for more than a line of text. Links (respecting rule E) are allowed.

It is not permitted in both RP ON and OFF situations. Regarding the contents of signatures, all rules are applied. Up to 1 PPs.

Signatures can be deleted when breaking rules. After several breakings “signature ban” can be added to the PPs system, following this guide: 3rd warning = 2 week sig ban 4th warning = 1 month sig ban 5th-6th warning = 6 months sig ban 7th warning = permanent ban.

Please check your signatures and change them in case they do not apply to the rules.
Thank you.