Author Topic: France and Venice Transfer Agreement  (Read 948 times)

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
  • Honour: 0
France and Venice Transfer Agreement
« on: 25 November, 2017, 09:24:30 PM »
I, Primula Maria Van Rossun,  Queen of France, transfer her regions to Venice for a sum of money. The regions that are gonna be transfer are the following : Metz , Saintois and Nordgau.

The French goods in any Venetian market won't be confiscate by their own Guard Captain.

During this time, I ask my allies and my citizens, to never interfere in those battles.

Giovanni Soranzo

• General group
Re: France and Venice Transfer Agreement
« Reply #1 on: 26 November, 2017, 02:00:31 AM »
Today, 26 November 1317
I Giovanni Soranzo Doge of Venice, I confirm my intention to buy the Metz, Saintois and Nordgau regions with a trade agreement.

Any goods and property of French citizens who are in these regions will not be confiscated.

Giovanni Soranzo

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 27 November, 2017, 07:13:54 AM »
As of Nov. 26

I had received half of the payment, as per agreement of this land transfer.
The remaining half will be paid, when the Kingdom of Venice finish occupation of these lands.

26-Nov-1317, 07:04   Giovanni Soranzo sent you XXXX Silver coins.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 08 December, 2017, 12:49:27 PM »
I, Queen Primula Maria Van Rossun, received the last payment of the transfer of the 3 regions and thanks the Venetian King, for his actions.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 15 December, 2017, 12:29:20 AM »
Today, 26 November 1317
I Giovanni Soranzo Doge of Venice, I confirm my intention to buy the Metz, Saintois and Nordgau regions with a trade agreement.

Any goods and property of French citizens who are in these regions will not be confiscated.

Giovanni Soranzo

I request King Giovanni Soranzo to at least chnage the diplomatic relation towards France to nuetral, to do trade with Venice , collect any French goods left in Venetian market, and sell any French Properties, to those who are gonna sell their properties and others.

Thank You.