Author Topic: [CRP] Destruction of infidels  (Read 1085 times)

Elizara Gray

• Local Moderator
  • Honour: 1
[CRP] Destruction of infidels
« on: 16 November, 2017, 01:46:40 PM »
Dear brothers in faith!

Today we discovered a poisonous snake which cowered in fear for years and now thinks it has a chance to bite.
In his letter English king insulted our Holy Church, and for this he will not have forgiveness.

Long time ago English king asked us to save his kingdom from ravage, and allowed us to peacefully destroy Pagan temples on their lands. We believed him, and we didn't touch their peaceful population, didn't kill their cows. We even paid them a material compensation so they could build new good temples of one God, and don't fall into polytheistic heresy again... But they didn't stop their descending into tenets of false gods.

An old proverb teach us:
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

We will not be fooled twice. Now England will burn till the last drop of Pagan blood evaporate from those lands forever.

I call to all faithful Patriarchal followers to join this Crusade.
Those who insult our Church, insult Triune Deus Himself! We are the Sword of Deus, and we will bring His vengeance on filthy heretics and on all those who dare to oppose us!
Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

Bearsheart Kobe

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: [CRP] Destruction of infidels
« Reply #1 on: 26 February, 2018, 12:35:49 AM »
Mi' Lady:

You have WON;

England is nothing more than a free market area. It has lost too many citizens, resources. Even as King I can not tell players  what to do. Those that may have been able to help have left. If you truly want to burn England (more that you have). Just send someone here (London) and I will let you take what is left from the cinders of what was England.

I will not be any ones puppet but will "GLADLY" leave England and start a farm in a far reaching Realm in a remote Provence. While I am King I am giving everyone a full pardon and absolving them from all sins. You may at anytime just send someone with 4000 silver it cost to be King, and do as you may (again I will leave).

I "Must" ask you to Accept this unconditional surrender or do as you please Just Let Me Know and I will step down and Leave.

Respectfully
King Bearsheart (The lame Duck King)

Elizabeth Plantagenet

• General group
  • Let Justice be Done though the Heavens Fall
« Reply #2 on: 27 February, 2018, 03:17:11 AM »
Elizabeth had informants everywhere. It was not long before a well-made copy of the letter that Bearsheart had sent to the Grand Prophetess of the Patriarchal Church came to her hand. The color flared a furious and angry red across her cheeks with the first sentence he had written. The parchment of the copy she held in her hands crumpled in her palm and dropped to the floor where Elizabeth spat upon it as such a sniveling letter deserved.

She had seen enough of the rulers of her beloved land whining, begging, and hiding. Enough was enough. She walked to her desk, all the while thinking of the destruction visited upon her beloved land by those filthy Pagan hordes that had invaded all those long years ago with an eye to taking the prosperity that the people had once enjoyed. She was never surprised at the hatred that those outside the kingdom had for the Pagans. Few people now living had as much cause to loathe the Pagans and what they had done as Elizabeth Plantagenet. But a man who had been handed the Crown in the dead of night speaking so mere days later was enough to make her ashamed. This man who had no right to that Crown and was so eager to be rid of the weight that he now offered to give it away.

Her hand was steady when she sat at her desk in her London home and the former Queen of England began to write.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unto the “Lame Duck” King of England:

Word of your letter to the Grand Prophetess has come to my hand and the words were so vile, so cowardly, so wretched, that my hand felt befouled to touch the page where they were written. You, sir, are no King of England. You are a coward. I have seen weasels with more spine than you have demonstrated.

The line of kings in England has failed! If you are so eager to slink away and farm quietly, then so be it. I will meet you at the Royal Palace in London at a time to be appointed so that you might relinquish the Crown and I will once again take up the burden. Let the Crown of England be borne by a Monarch with the heart and stomach to bear it and let us see no more displays of groveling. You diminish the whole of the kingdom by your actions.

And if you will not relinquish it willingly, I challenge you to a duel between the two of us where it may be seen just which of us has the mettle to end the Pagan stain on England and restore our once plentiful prosperity.

Signed this day by my own hand,
Elizabeth Plantagenet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bearsheart Kobe

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 27 February, 2018, 11:30:50 PM »
If this is the will of Elizara Gray to as part of Her Will and to Ensure peace from her Patriarchal War against England:
Let her write me or post here-in.

If not; I have to wonder how a lady can run and hide Not Truing to Help a Kingdom in need, only to return after the hardship of war, and proclaim herself Superior.
Honor is "Earned" !!!
A dual: Really ?

I believe A ruler should be strong. Yes strong enough to have fought and lose his own Homes and Businesses in Gwynnedd, Then the Wisdom to bend their knee and capitulate their self, so that his Kingdom may try to live and rebuild after so much had been lost. .

England sure does not need a "Fair Weather" King or Queen. Nor one that will rely of a roll of the dice or some special weapon or armor they won and RAN from battle with, while watching England burn. I have been here fought and lost to 40 to 4 odds. Lost my birth land Gwynneddl. Lost coin and goods in Raid of London.

Where as you RAN, and returned to the Ashes I have stood...

I find you Past deeds to be flawed. Your intentions to be With-out Honor. Your wish to Dual is with-out Honor. To leave England on a chance of a roll of dice   or special weapon/armor you RAN from England with when it was Needed. I think NOT!!!

To be clear: I for the need of England  capitulated to Elizara Gray, whom did in fact commanded the Burning of England.
Not to some Fair Weather "poser" that thinks honor is won by Running, and not by standing with a Nation when things get Hard.
« Last Edit: 27 February, 2018, 11:40:21 PM by Bearsheart Kobe »

Elizara Gray

• Local Moderator
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #4 on: 28 February, 2018, 12:58:23 AM »
Meanwhile in Kiev Elizara read English scrolls which was captured during the attack on Oxford. It was legends and stories of some kind, carefully gathered by English writers or historians. Definitely it looked more like tales rather than historical facts, but it could help to better understand culture and traditions of distant kingdom.

In the first story young man pulled out a sword from the stone and was immediately announced the king.
In another story there was a lot of events with some Ring, folklore characters and magic. But then one man reforged the old sword, and that's why he became the king too.

- How interesting, - thought Elizara. - Englishmen perceive sword as a symbol of the true king? Now it explains why so many persons abdicated from the English throne in last months. Apparently none of them had big enough sword...

Grand Prophetess put scrolls aside and sighed looking at the letter from yet another regent of England. She took a list of paper and wrote a short answer:

"Dear Bearsheart,

I will send your request to the Council of Patriarchal Church. Boyar Duma of Kiev will also consider perspectives of English campaign and results of last war. We will send our answer to you or your successors.

Elizara Gray,
Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church
"
Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

Elizabeth Plantagenet

• General group
  • Let Justice be Done though the Heavens Fall
« Reply #5 on: 05 March, 2018, 01:24:54 AM »
Elizabeth received the letter and read it carefully. She did not know what the Patriarchal Church might say to his needless surrender nor what views the Grand Prophetess might have on the matter (as the two women had never met), but what she did know was that no Monarch worth their salt would have sent the letter in the first place. Time alone would tell what would come of his begging.

In the meantime, Elizabeth’s informants had done a good bit of digging and had found that this new ruler had his ears filled with lies and revisionist history from some very familiar and very conspicuous sources. Whether witting or not, he was doing their bidding. She was hardly surprised to hear some of the same words once catapulted at her by a long dead usurper issuing from this man’s mouth. After all, they had the same advisers.

Amused that a man who had just offered to give up a kingdom and remove himself to a farm after having been on the throne mere days would question her honor, she sat down to write.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unto the Lame Duck King of England:

Indeed, honor is earned and it is plain to all who have seen your actions within the first week on the throne that you have none. Ambition without dignity is a sorrowful thing to witness. I am sad to have seen it in you. Apparently, the schools in England have faltered in the last few years since it seems you know nothing of the true history of that isle. For the sake of your education, I will be glad to impart some wisdom.

When King Corinthius Tyler (England’s first king) abdicated the throne, there was a grand meeting in London where many of the citizens came to discuss who should lead us. I was chosen in the spring of 1312 by popular consent and ruled there well into 1313. That era has become known as the Golden Age and it is true that, in that England we shared, the weather was fair. England prospered in population, in wealth, and in regard. Unknown to us, there was a viper that we held close to our hearts and that viper betrayed us intentionally and with the greatest malice while we were grieving a deep and private loss. It was that same greedy viper that opened the gates to the Pagan invasion of England in 1313. You were not with us then and so you can only know what the snakes have whispered to you. True Englishmen will recall with sadness how we were taunted and threatened and yet how valiantly we fought against a Pagan onslaught which none in those days could have beaten. To this day, there are many in the countryside who say that the Pagans had the scent of sorcery about them. Perhaps this is country superstition, perhaps not.

When the fighting was done and the Pagans had taken and sacked the kingdom, a large group of English loyalists carried my wounded body to Bordeaux where I received medical care from our dear allies and friends. Only after a long and painful recovery was it certain that I would survive, and it was the hope that we would once again stand triumphant on the shores of an England governed by Englishmen that kept us all going.

Sadly, the Pagans and their ilk from Savoy and other places have ruined England. Our people starve, our lands are lost, and the will to fight falters. This is the fault of the Pagans and their supporters. It cannot be laid at any other feet. Your England is a land of desolation and defeat. The England I fought and bled for is a land of plenty and hope. As a true born Englishwoman, I keep that vision of hope before my eyes and that is the England I would fight for again.

I had hoped that perhaps you would have the resolve to stand and face me like a man, but it seems you do not have the strength to face anyone. You question my actions and honor when you clearly know nothing of them, all while you shrink from the opportunity to prove yourself. I had hoped for better but am not surprised.

Since you have thrown your lot in with those who first did England ill, I will leave you with a fable from Aesop. Once there was a kindly farmer who found a snake freezing in the snow. Taking pity upon it, the farmer placed the snake inside his coat. But as the snake warmed and revived, he struck with deadly intent and bit the farmer upon the chest. The farmer learned his lesson too late and died knowing that his death was his own fault for holding close that which should have been destroyed. It is the nature of snakes to strike and no wise man should cherish one close to his heart.

Remember that, you who would be King, and remember that puppets are held aloft by flimsy strings too easily severed.

Elizabeth Plantagenet